Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
I will marry this woman for real.
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
171 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 keithbm1111 said:
Just wanted an opinion on my team i just drafted. Half point per reception.


11 A.J. Green, Cin*WR
14 Tom Brady, NE*QB
35 Darren Sproles, NO*RB
38 Reggie Bush, Det*RB
59 Pierre Garcon, Wsh*WR
62 Jason Witten, Dal*TE
83 Shane Vereen, NE*RB
86 Andy Dalton, Cin*QB
107 Buccaneers D/ST*D/ST
110 Emmanuel Sanders, Pit*WR
131 Vincent Brown, SD*WR
134 Danny Woodhead, SD*RB
155 Michael Bush, Chi*RB
158 Dan Bailey, Dal*K
179 LeGarrette Blount, NE*RB
182 Jermaine Gresham, Cin*TE
Pretty good. Reached on Dalton for sure though. I see you have AJ but still. Blount is prob a wasted pick.
 5 years ago '08        #42
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 ozzie1012 said:
whats up slick heres my team 10 people in the league not ppr

qb peyton
rb mcfadden
rb lamar miller
wr aj green
wr andre johnson
te owen daniels
w/r sproles
k prater
def sehawks

rb mendenhall
rb dwyer
te cameron
qb schaub
rb bryce brown
def browns

what do you think? im thinking of dropping cameron for pettigrew crabtree is also available also the rams d should i drop any of my players for them
Can't see DMF doing well for very long. I wouldn't draft him unless he fell ridiculously late. You'll prob end up starting Sproles in his place. Mendenhall sounds like his knee is fu*ked so you def need more depth at RB. Good team otherwise.

Wouldn't drop anyone for any of those people.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 11182 11182
16 man league (15th pick); standard scoring w/ half point per reception
QB: Luck
RB: Ridley
W/T: Jimmy Graham
W/T: Cecil Shorts
W/T/RB: Lamar Miller
Bench:
Shane Vereen
Daryl Richardson
Chris Givens
Michael Floyd
Justin Blackmon

Thoughts? thanks in advance bra
 5 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 SlickJ101 said:
Pretty good. Reached on Dalton for sure though. I see you have AJ but still. Blount is prob a wasted pick.
At that point dalton was probably best qb available and i wanted a good backup but wasnt thrilled about taking him. Timer was right down to the last second and i chose him. And no one was available at the point of blount. Figured he may see some goal line runs
 5 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 Captain Fresh said:
16 man league (15th pick); standard scoring w/ half point per reception
QB: Luck
RB: Ridley
W/T: Jimmy Graham
W/T: Cecil Shorts
W/T/RB: Lamar Miller
Bench:
Shane Vereen
Daryl Richardson
Chris Givens
Michael Floyd
Justin Blackmon

Thoughts? thanks in advance bra
Solid. Could probably use a more established WR bc Shorts has his concussion issues but really good.
 5 years ago '06        #46
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
 SlickJ101 said:
Can't see DMF doing well for very long. I wouldn't draft him unless he fell ridiculously late. You'll prob end up starting Sproles in his place. Mendenhall sounds like his knee is fu*ked so you def need more depth at RB. Good team otherwise.

Wouldn't drop anyone for any of those people.
so you said i need depth at rb...you said i shouldnt drop any of my players these rbs are still available

joique bell
felix jones
moreno
jacquizz rodgers
tolbert
marcell reece
redman

should i take a chance on turbin maybe even christine michael? seems like the seahawks will be running the ball alot so im thinking lynch and turbin will get alot of touches just my opinion
 5 years ago '11        #47
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,130 | Props total: 4581 4581
what yall think of my squad. 12 man PPR league. i was picking 11th.

Jamal Charles (1)
Matt Forte (2)
Cam Newton (3)
Reggie Wayne (4)
Darren Sproles (5)
James Jones (6)
Kenbrell Thompkins (7)
Mike Williams (8)
Fred Davis (9)
Cinci D (10)
Alshon Jeffrey (11)
Reuben Randle (12)
Dan Bailey (13)

yahoo gave me a C grade. Do you think i should maybe trade a RB for a no1 WR ? or jus roll with my squad?
 5 years ago '11        #48
CarlozRossi 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$6,130 | Props total: 4581 4581
 ozzie1012 said:
so you said i need depth at rb...you said i shouldnt drop any of my players these rbs are still available

joique bell
felix jones
moreno
jacquizz rodgers
tolbert
marcell reece
redman

should i take a chance on turbin maybe even christine michael? seems like the seahawks will be running the ball alot so im thinking lynch and turbin will get alot of touches just my opinion
i would drop Mendenhall for Quiz Rodgers. Mendenhall cant stay healthy for sh*t. Atl will most likely want to keep S jax fresh so i could see Quiz getting lots of action.
 5 years ago '04        #49
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
1 of my $ leagues, pick #6, 12 teams, PPR league.
*Drafted Gronk in 7th and Percy in last round*


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #50
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
I'm in a 20 man League I need to some serviceable/Sleepers TEs and WR that may be on the waiver.
 5 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 ozzie1012 said:
so you said i need depth at rb...you said i shouldnt drop any of my players these rbs are still available

joique bell
felix jones
moreno
jacquizz rodgers
tolbert
marcell reece
redman

should i take a chance on turbin maybe even christine michael? seems like the seahawks will be running the ball alot so im thinking lynch and turbin will get alot of touches just my opinion
You've got Dwyer so Redman wouldn't be a bad idea but not really.
 5 years ago '08        #52
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 CarlozRossi said:
what yall think of my squad. 12 man PPR league. i was picking 11th.

Jamal Charles (1)
Matt Forte (2)
Cam Newton (3)
Reggie Wayne (4)
Darren Sproles (5)
James Jones (6)
Kenbrell Thompkins (7)
Mike Williams (8)
Fred Davis (9)
Cinci D (10)
Alshon Jeffrey (11)
Reuben Randle (12)
Dan Bailey (13)

yahoo gave me a C grade. Do you think i should maybe trade a RB for a no1 WR ? or jus roll with my squad?
You could prob use a better TE and WR1 but I love Newton and those RBs in a ppr league.
 5 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 KidYungn said:
1 of my $ leagues, pick #6, 12 teams, PPR league.
*Drafted Gronk in 7th and Percy in last round*


[pic - click to view]

That team is pretty ridiculous. Could prob use more RB depth but otherwise can't get much better.
 5 years ago '08        #54
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 YoungRay20 said:
I'm in a 20 man League I need to some serviceable/Sleepers TEs and WR that may be on the waiver.
So you want me to guess what's on the wire in a 20 team league
 5 years ago '07        #55
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
whats going on slick? another year another fantasy football season. how'd i d do this year?
10 team, PPR, 8th pick.

QB: Robert Griffin III
RB: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte
WR: Larry Fitz, Eric Decker
TE: Greg Olsen
Flex: Stevan Ridley
K: Matt Bryant
DEF: STL Rams

BENCH: Lamar Miller, Owen Daniels, Kenny Britt, Chris Givens, Russell Wilson, Danny Woodhead, Darrius Heyward-Bey
 5 years ago '08        #56
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 infrared AJ6 said:
whats going on slick? another year another fantasy football season. how'd i d do this year?
10 team, PPR, 8th pick.

QB: Robert Griffin III
RB: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte
WR: Larry Fitz, Eric Decker
TE: Greg Olsen
Flex: Stevan Ridley
K: Matt Bryant
DEF: STL Rams

BENCH: Lamar Miller, Owen Daniels, Kenny Britt, Chris Givens, Russell Wilson, Danny Woodhead, Darrius Heyward-Bey
Only thing that makes the weather bearable in NY is football

You're fu*king stacked at RB obviously. QB is solid, WR decent.

I'd swing for the fences and deal for Gronk or Graham or aim a little lower for VD or cook and really have a shutdown team. That or upgrade Decker.

I like Olsen but I don't think he has the crazy ceiling other TEs do.
 5 years ago '04        #57
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Pick 11 of 14, PPR league
not satisfied with this team, but it is what it is, deep a.ss draft with 14 teams:


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
 KidYungn said:
Pick 11 of 14, PPR league
not satisfied with this team, but it is what it is, deep a.ss draft with 14 teams:


[pic - click to view]

Good for that deep of a league w Brees, Morris, Colston and Miller.

I'm really not high on Murray or Jackson at all though.

Should still be good w Cameron and Miller being bumped up in your roster.
 5 years ago '08        #59
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,815 | Props total: 7164 7164
For me personally this is my Do Not Draft List:

DMF
Murray
Ivory
DJax
Decker
Shorts
Austin
Williams/Stewart
Mendy
M Austin
BGE
Sidney Rice
Hillman

A few of those guys I'd think about if it was way late but that's generally the group I have zero interest in at their ADPs.
 5 years ago '05        #60
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,833 | Props total: 2936 2936
What's your thoughts on Knowshon Moreno? Do you think he'll wind up with the starting spot?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
120 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
45 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
23 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Obama: "I didn't have scandals" during my presidency
108 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy