Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 99
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,717 | Props total: 3548 3548
slick,

jus traded owen daniels for miles austin in a PPR. good trade for me?

my WR's and TE's:
larry fitz
eric decker
julian edelman
chris givens
kenny britt
alshon jeffery
greg olsen
 5 years ago '08        #202
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 BigD!ckKaep7 said:
Ok, last one.

Kaep vs Seattle
Vick vs. SD

I want to start Kaep just because of last week but last year going into Seattle, he got r*ped and had to throw a lot.
But Vick in that offense is s3xy and it's SD.
I'd keep Kap going until he gives you a reason not to.
 5 years ago '08        #203
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 Sticks said:
Slick,

Should I drop Mike Wallace (MIA) and pick up Brian Hartline (MIA)

Wallace didn't do sh*t for me last game, but maybe it was because of the defense. Too bold of a move?

Also, just picked up EJ Manuel and dropped Sam Bradford for my 3rd string QB. Decent pick?

Thanks,
Sticks
No. Miami is an offense that spreads the ball around depending on what the D gives them. I expect diff guys to lead the team every week.

I'd of kept Bradford.
 5 years ago '08        #204
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 Kgdesign said:
Slick, thoughts on my squad in my money league. H2H non PPR

QB: Matt Ryan
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Steve Smith (Car)
RB1: Jamal Charles
RB2 Alfred Morris
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Julian Edelman
K: Zeurlein
Def: Houston

---Bench---
Rueben Randle
Kenny Stills
Kenbrell Thompkins
Matt Stafford
Terrelle Pryor
B. Green Ellis

I had Vereen but just let him go due to his injury. I'm thinkin about offering Alfred Morris and Kenbrell Thompkins for Lesean McCoy. What do you think of the trade and the squad?

Thanks Slick
Solid team. I guess I'd make that trade since you're giving up so little.

Drop BGE, he's dead weight.
 5 years ago '08        #205
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 infrared AJ6 said:
slick,

jus traded owen daniels for miles austin in a PPR. good trade for me?

my WR's and TE's:
larry fitz
eric decker
julian edelman
chris givens
kenny britt
alshon jeffery
greg olsen
Not bad. You could def use another TE though. Austin is a pain in the a.ss to depend on if you need to start him but he can always have a big game if healthy.
 5 years ago '12        #206
Fresh.E 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5025 5025
Thanks Slick Helping me to perfection this year
 5 years ago '08        #207
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 BigD!ckKaep7 said:
Thanks Slick Helping me to perfection this year
Lets hope so. FWIW, I'm starting Kap over RG3 @ GB, which is a nice matchup.
 5 years ago '07        #208
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$18,942 | Props total: 5048 5048
My 3rd flex spot in PPR format...

Joshua Morgan Was - WR
Chris Ivory NYJ - RB
 5 years ago '06        #209
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
should i pick up joique bell and drop lamar miller?

my other rbs mcfadden,sproles,bryce brown,dwyer,mendenhall,

or should i drop another rb. non ppr

i also need a wr i only have 2 aj green and andre johnson

top 7 recievers available
leonard hankerson
julian edelman
brian hartline
jermoe simpson
marlon brown
jermain kearse
rueben randle

rest of my tream
peyton
schaub
owen daniels
jordan cameron
matt prater

seahawks d and browns d


Last edited by ozzie1012; 09-11-2013 at 06:41 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #210
Clyde 1227 heat pts1227
space
avatar space
space
$35,260 | Props total: 24784 24784
My boy is about to offer me AP and Garcon for Dez Bryant and Arian Foster... PPR league by the way.

Should I do it?

...and one more thing, should I start Eddie Lacy (vs. GB) or lamar Miller (vs. IND) at flex?




Here's what the rest of my team looks like for reference.


QB: Stafford
RB: A. Foster
RB: Sproles
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Mike Williams
TE: M. Bennett
FLEX: Lamar Miller
DEFENSE: Denver
K: Zuerlein

Bench:

Lacy
Montee Ball
Greg Little
Sam Bradford
Jacquizz Rodgers
D. Hopkins
A. Jeffery
Pettigrew


Last edited by Clyde; 09-11-2013 at 07:44 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #211
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,460 | Props total: 11115 11115
 SlickJ101 said:
I watched it and it was. Their front 7 is very good. They sold out to stop the run and Mike Wallace so Tannehill just picked them apart w Hartline and Gibson.

Not worried about Miller but trying to pick which WRs are going to be good every week will be tough.
slick
my rb core:
alfred morris, trent, daryl richardson, lamar miller
my te core:
gronk, celek (starting currently)

got an offer of Tony Gonzalez for Lamar Miller.

i get a good flex with tony down the line when gronk gets back.
however, i know lamar has a chance to be a monster
consistency vs. upside

thoughts? thanks in advance bra

edit: standard scoring; .5 ppr


Last edited by Captain Fresh; 09-11-2013 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #212
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 kyhoopsgoat said:
My 3rd flex spot in PPR format...

Joshua Morgan Was - WR
Chris Ivory NYJ - RB
Ivory.
 5 years ago '08        #213
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 ozzie1012 said:
should i pick up joique bell and drop lamar miller?

my other rbs mcfadden,sproles,bryce brown,dwyer,mendenhall,

or should i drop another rb. non ppr

i also need a wr i only have 2 aj green and andre johnson

top 7 recievers available
leonard hankerson
julian edelman
brian hartline
jermoe simpson
marlon brown
jermain kearse
rueben randle

rest of my tream
peyton
schaub
owen daniels
jordan cameron
matt prater

seahawks d and browns d
Drop Dwyer. You'd have to be fu*king retarded to drop Miller.
 5 years ago '08        #214
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 Clyde Escope said:
My boy is about to offer me AP and Garcon for Dez Bryant and Arian Foster... PPR league by the way.

Should I do it?

...and one more thing, should I start Eddie Lacy (vs. GB) or lamar Miller (vs. IND) at flex?




Here's what the rest of my team looks like for reference.


QB: Stafford
RB: A. Foster
RB: Sproles
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Mike Williams
TE: M. Bennett
FLEX: Lamar Miller
DEFENSE: Denver
K: Zuerlein

Bench:

Lacy
Montee Ball
Greg Little
Sam Bradford
Jacquizz Rodgers
D. Hopkins
A. Jeffery
Pettigrew
I think I would w Dez having this foot injury now.

Lacy is a safe play, Miller has a higher ceiling if you want to roll the dice.
 5 years ago '08        #215
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 Captain Fresh said:
slick
my rb core:
alfred morris, trent, daryl richardson, lamar miller
my te core:
gronk, celek (starting currently)

got an offer of Tony Gonzalez for Lamar Miller.

i get a good flex with tony down the line when gronk gets back.
however, i know lamar has a chance to be a monster
consistency vs. upside

thoughts? thanks in advance bra

edit: standard scoring; .5 ppr
I wouldn't. Still too much upside w Miller.
 5 years ago '06        #216
ozzie1012 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$857 | Props total: 139 139
who should i drop dwyer for
 5 years ago '05        #217
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Need some advice..

Right now I have Lynch and Steven Jackson as my 2 RBs. Andre Johnson and Vincent Jackson at WR with Desean in the flex spot. Antonio Gates was my TE but just picked up Winslow off waivers and benched Gates this week.

My problem is I have Bush on my bench and feel like I should start him but not sure who to bench.

PPR and 0.1 per yard btw.
 5 years ago '04        #218
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 14793 14793
Slick,

Finleys toe injury has me a little worried and I'm looking to pick up a backup TE in a standard scoring league.

Would you grab Celek, Winslow, or Clark?

I'd have to drop either DeAndre Hopkins, Tavon Austin, Alshon Jeffrey, Montee Ball, Chris Ivory or Big Ben (My backup QB). Eli is my starter and Giants bye isn't till week 9.

Need your input.

Thanks.
 5 years ago '08        #219
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 ozzie1012 said:
who should i drop dwyer for
Edelman, that's why I bolded his name.
 5 years ago '08        #220
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 dipset kid0221 said:
Need some advice..

Right now I have Lynch and Steven Jackson as my 2 RBs. Andre Johnson and Vincent Jackson at WR with Desean in the flex spot. Antonio Gates was my TE but just picked up Winslow off waivers and benched Gates this week.

My problem is I have Bush on my bench and feel like I should start him but not sure who to bench.

PPR and 0.1 per yard btw.
I'd sit DJax for him most weeks. Now if he goes out there and has another solid week now then you'll have to reconsider.

I'd also be thinking about maybe flipping DJax or Bush and upgrading at TE. W Gates and Winslow I think you're just waiting for an injury to slow or end their year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
70 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
126 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
41 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy