Ask Slick IV

most viewed right now
 88
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #181
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7527 7527
started lamar miller in both my leagues, didnt watch the game but hopefully browns run d is just that good
 4 years ago '08        #182
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Captain Fresh said:
started lamar miller in both my leagues, didnt watch the game but hopefully browns run d is just that good
I watched it and it was. Their front 7 is very good. They sold out to stop the run and Mike Wallace so Tannehill just picked them apart w Hartline and Gibson.

Not worried about Miller but trying to pick which WRs are going to be good every week will be tough.
 4 years ago '07        #183
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
majority of week one done. looking at the wire. i got third on the WW. what order should i prioritize these guys in? and are any of the three not worth wasting a waiver on?

julian edelman
brian hartline
julius thomas

10team PPR btw.
 4 years ago '08        #184
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 infrared AJ6 said:
majority of week one done. looking at the wire. i got third on the WW. what order should i prioritize these guys in? and are any of the three not worth wasting a waiver on?

julian edelman
brian hartline
julius thomas

10team PPR btw.
Same order they're in.
 4 years ago '05        #185
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I'm going to drop Zach Sudfeld from my team and I want to know who's the better pickup?

Kellen Winslow or Brandon Myers?

Or should I just hold onto Sudfeld?
 4 years ago '08        #186
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 nasty Nate said:
I'm going to drop Zach Sudfeld from my team and I want to know who's the better pickup?

Kellen Winslow or Brandon Myers?

Or should I just hold onto Sudfeld?
I'd get Myers, Sudfield has no value.
 4 years ago '05        #187
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2629 2629
should i hold on to WR Brandon LaFell? he didnt do anything yesterday at all. some notable waivers are Edleman and Rueben Randle. PPR league
 4 years ago '08        #188
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 rzarectah said:
should i hold on to WR Brandon LaFell? he didnt do anything yesterday at all. some notable waivers are Edleman and Rueben Randle. PPR league
No, you should thank god someone is dumb enough to leave Randle out there and take him immediately.
 4 years ago '05        #189
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2629 2629
 SlickJ101 said:
No, you should thank god someone is dumb enough to leave Randle out there and take him immediately.
even in a standard scoring league?
 4 years ago '08        #190
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 rzarectah said:
even in a standard scoring league?
 4 years ago '05        #191
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
MJD (7) vs Oakland
Mendenhall (12) vs Detroit

Mike Wallace (9) vs Indy
Boldin (7) vs Seattle.

Projections in parenthesis. I'm thinking of starting both the players with lower projections.
 4 years ago '05        #192
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
Actually, I can start 2 out of those four players.

Have Dez Bryant and Vincent Jackson locked into my WR's. AP locked into one of my RB slots.

So I can start one RB and one Flex. So it could be two RB's or a WR/RB. Your thoughts on the 2/4 to start?
 4 years ago '08        #193
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
MJD (7) vs Oakland
Mendenhall (12) vs Detroit

Mike Wallace (9) vs Indy
Boldin (7) vs Seattle.

Projections in parenthesis. I'm thinking of starting both the players with lower projections.
MJD and how the fu*k would you even think of benching Boldin after this week?
 4 years ago '05        #194
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
 SlickJ101 said:
MJD and how the fu*k would you even think of benching Boldin after this week?
That's what I figured. Never hurts to get a second opinion, though.
 4 years ago '08        #195
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That's what I figured. Never hurts to get a second opinion, though.
Ya you ride that train til it runs out of gas.
 4 years ago '12        #196
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
Flex Question Slick:

Flex right now is
H. Nicks vs. Den (Had to play him last week when you said Antonio Brown )

Or should I go:

R. Mendenhall vs. Det
J. Bell vs. Ari (Reggie is my number 2 back now. So I'm think Bell as a flex, he dropped 21)
S. Smith vs. Buf
A. Brown vs. Cin
B. Myers vs. Den
 4 years ago '08        #197
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 BigD!ckKaep7 said:
Flex Question Slick:

Flex right now is
H. Nicks vs. Den (Had to play him last week when you said Antonio Brown )

Or should I go:

R. Mendenhall vs. Det
J. Bell vs. Ari (Reggie is my number 2 back now. So I'm think Bell as a flex, he dropped 21)
S. Smith vs. Buf
A. Brown vs. Cin
B. Myers vs. Den
Just a gut call but I'd go Steve Smith.

CAR said they didn't throw enough last week (no sh*t) and the Bills secondary is a joke so I'd think they get Smith involved heavily.

AB is looking rough w the Steelers getting worse and I wouldn't be shocked if Ruben Randle finishes the year w better stats than Nicks
 4 years ago '12        #198
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
Ok, last one.

Kaep vs Seattle
Vick vs. SD

I want to start Kaep just because of last week but last year going into Seattle, he got r*ped and had to throw a lot.
But Vick in that offense is s3xy and it's SD.
 4 years ago '05        #199
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19745 19745
Slick,

Should I drop Mike Wallace (MIA) and pick up Brian Hartline (MIA)

Wallace didn't do sh*t for me last game, but maybe it was because of the defense. Too bold of a move?

Also, just picked up EJ Manuel and dropped Sam Bradford for my 3rd string QB. Decent pick?

Thanks,
Sticks
 4 years ago '09        #200
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 958 958
Slick, thoughts on my squad in my money league. H2H non PPR

QB: Matt Ryan
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Steve Smith (Car)
RB1: Jamal Charles
RB2 Alfred Morris
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Julian Edelman
K: Zeurlein
Def: Houston

---Bench---
Rueben Randle
Kenny Stills
Kenbrell Thompkins
Matt Stafford
Terrelle Pryor
B. Green Ellis

I had Vereen but just let him go due to his injury. I'm thinkin about offering Alfred Morris and Kenbrell Thompkins for Lesean McCoy. What do you think of the trade and the squad?

Thanks Slick
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
12 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy