most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #121
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 Darkdrone said:
I love when these nerds stake their life for these systems like the companies give a damn. You are one person who is doing their PR campaign for them.

08-04-2013, 03:41 PM         #122
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, God of War III, MLB The Show and The Last of Us says hi

You're right though, most exclusives aren't worth a console purchase, but all it takes is a couple, or in the case of what I just listed, 1.
@ this nicca forgetting Heavy Rain & MGS4
 4 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 Blood Edge said:
You really think GTA V will remain console exclusive?

The PC version will be delayed just like GTA IV was. Also, outside of Sony's IPs console exclusives won't be as numerous. Everything will be PC compatible, so expect a huge increase of multiplatform games.

Even if MS and Sony hoard exclusives next gen, I wouldn't give two sh*ts. Most exclusive games aren't worth buying a console for. The ps3 demonstrated that already.

For starters you won't be able to play a game without a disk after you install it to the HD. Or use the system without the kinect.

You already know what I'm talking about so there's no need to troll. Consoles have always been limited. That's why people get them modded.
i strongly disagree.fear 1,gears,bioshock,mass effect were definitely worth owning a console for
 08-04-2013, 03:50 PM         #124
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
You really think GTA V will remain console exclusive?

The PC version will be delayed just like GTA IV was. Also, outside of Sony's IPs console exclusives won't be as numerous. Everything will be PC compatible, so expect a huge increase of multiplatform games.

Even if MS and Sony hoard exclusives next gen, I wouldn't give two sh*ts. Most exclusive games aren't worth buying a console for. The ps3 demonstrated that already.

For starters you won't be able to play a game without a disk after you install it to the HD. Or use the system without the kinect.

You already know what I'm talking about so there's no need to troll. Consoles have always been limited. That's why people get them modded.
99% of PC exclusives aren't worth building a gaming PC for. World of Witchcraft demonstrated that already

and I for one dont have a problem with kinect, even if the X1 didnt come with one i'd still buy
one with it, "Xbox On"

M$ already said that every game will be available to download digitally day 1 of release
and sony has already been doing that for a while now so I dont have to worry about
discs anymore either

but 1 big plus for PC gaming is being able to easily pirate games ill give u that
 08-04-2013, 03:51 PM         #125
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
there's too many to remember sometimes
 4 years ago '07        #126
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 cold_young_thug said:
Now that that bullsh*t DRM is gone, I will be getting a x1 eventually. But im a real n*gga, all i care about is games. I dont care about this fake online social sh*t, its for nerds who dont have a real social life. The same people who buy dlc all the time, and actually buy clothes for their xbox avatar.
X1 is made for gaming nerds who dont care to be price gouged to death, because they dont spend money on sh*t else. But X1 will get games that are worth playing, so it will be copped, just not first.

Ps4 is simply made for gamers, and built for the future. they have some of dat social bullsh*t too, but its not their main focus, the focus is games.
More lying from these n*ggas on games. Y'all know damn well box got the better games
 08-04-2013, 08:05 PM         #127
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Most PC exclusives are free2 play, I wasn't looking at it that way because that's not why people use PCs for gaming. The strength of the PC platform is that you can play whatever you want, however you want. No psn/xbl to block mp options, extensive visual and audio options, games are not locked to a specific type of device or account, and it's cheaper. In addition to playing games, it also deals with multimedia much better. No cinavia controlling what files I can or can't watch. Or in the case of the 360, videos won't get downscaled.

The way consoles are set up the consumer doesn't fully control the product. It's something you can buy, but not own. sh*t is a.ss backwards.
u made alot of good points in this post I cant argue that
 08-04-2013, 08:22 PM         #128
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
More lying from these n*ggas on games. Y'all know damn well box got the better games
Please stop

08-04-2013, 09:40 PM         #129
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
I was just talking about why I switched.

But as soon as the x1 or ps4 gets modded....I'll be there.
modded race
 4 years ago '06        #130
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 240ka said:

ronnie says he's gonna ban u if he sees u in this section again

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #131
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
 Darkdrone said:
I love when these nerds stake their life for these systems like the companies give a damn. You are one person who is doing their PR campaign for them.
this...fk microsft, fk sony and fk the Diaz brothers
 4 years ago '08        #132
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
im sure this thread turned into a console war

but im a 360 owner and im moving on to the ps4
 4 years ago '04        #133
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5490 5490
count me as one of the statistics
 4 years ago '07        #134
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
$294 | Props total: 110 110
Yeah ... it Looks Like I'm Jumping Ship as Well . I'll Wait and see if Xbox can Come Up With Something game changing or worth the extra 100 bucks, so far i just don't see it. Don't Doubt they could come up with something but i ain't betting no 5 hundred on em either. So it looks like I'm joining the dark side.
 4 years ago '07        #135
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 coolio said:
ronnie says he's gonna ban u if he sees u in this section again

[pic - click to view]

Like I give a sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #136
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 240ka said:
Like I give a sh*t

4 years ago '05        #137
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
Sticking with xbox...can't fu*k with ps controllers any more
 4 years ago '06        #138
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Sticking with xbox...can't fu*k with ps controllers any more
I said the same thing until I seen this piture.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #139
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 cold_young_thug said:
Now that that bullsh*t DRM is gone, I will be getting a x1 eventually. But im a real n*gga, all i care about is games. I dont care about this fake online social sh*t, its for nerds who dont have a real social life. The same people who buy dlc all the time, and actually buy clothes for their xbox avatar.
X1 is made for gaming nerds who dont care to be price gouged to death, because they dont spend money on sh*t else. But X1 will get games that are worth playing, so it will be copped, just not first.

Ps4 is simply made for gamers, and built for the future. they have some of dat social bullsh*t too, but its not their main focus, the focus is games.
So basically people with money to burn on DLC and avatar clothes have no lives... is what you're saying.

Maybe you don't have a reason for the social aspects of the X1 because you in fact have no social life, therefore you have no one on any social network to talk to, therefore you "don't care" about the "social sh*t" that is for nerds on the X1...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dingbat; 08-08-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #140
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
i wont buy either come launch but i cant abandon xbox .. halo got me by the balls.. i keep coming back for more
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy