Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 TanstA! said:
I own both systems (for over a decade now) and have had my fair share of bad experiences with both.

I'll be taking a look and see approach for each system but so far I don't like how Microsoft came out the gate with their deal with it mentality. They changed their X1 to basically a PS4 which is a 100 dollars less!. Before they changed it, the X1 was a completely different system. I didn't like what they pitched but I can't say I wasn't intrigued.

So basically this gen will be like the current gen, both systems are capable but now both will have robust online systems instilled into it with all the needed features so it really comes down to preference and convenience. But I also know that 400/500 price tag will be a big deal to many considering both systems are pretty much the same now.
So you really think they're the same now because drm is gone. So the $300 dollar Kinect doesn't make a difference? Or the snap feature? Or twitch? Or the integration with cable? Or the cloud servers? Or Skype? Or the exclusives?

Im sorry I don't agree.
 4 years ago '06        #22
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Love my 360. But I'm going ps4 next gen. Only way ill get an xbox is if they release l4d3 as a microsoft exclusive.
 4 years ago '06        #23
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Nyse03 said:
So you really think they're the same now because drm is gone. So the $300 dollar Kinect doesn't make a difference? Or the snap feature? Or twitch? Or the integration with cable? Or the cloud servers? Or Skype? Or the exclusives?

Im sorry I don't agree.
Maybe he simply doesn't care enough about Kinect to spend $500+ on the system, i certainly don't. You can skype on the Vita....

PS4 has ustream so the twitch argument is moot. Let alone the fact that the PS4 records for 15minutes at all times if you really want to compare the recording while X1 will buffer every 5 minutes

I don't think anybody buying a PS4 is worried about exclusives in the future, who knows with 3-4 months still to go Sony could just be waiting before launch to drop a bunch of announcements on future games.

Some people just don't see those features as necessary as you do.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-01-2013 at 07:14 PM..
 08-01-2013, 07:07 PM         #24
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:

Im sorry I don't agree.
Are you going to be able to stream games to twitch live? Or just upload video? Because it looks like sony is dominating the video sharing department.

Snap while it's far from a game changer, is definitely cool. The cable thing doesn't really matter much you can control your entire house with your cellphone, changing channels with an xbox is a neat trick but not a game changer.

The skype thing is dope, but can't you skype just the same on the ps4? I honestly thought we could even skype on the 360 and ps3 with the kinect and eye by now? I don't skype my boys so idk but that'd only be something my girl would use to talk to her family.

The cloud servers are by far my favorite thing, despite the fact that we know absolutely nothing yet everyone is swearing by it. If they live up to the hype this could be amazing but, I need to know more.

The exclusives are nothing exciting for either company. The best games and game of the year candidates are multi-platform.
Depending on what type of gamer you are, the systems are quite close outside of the specs.
 4 years ago '05        #25
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Maybe he simply doesn't care enough about Kinect to spend $500+ on the system, i certainly don't. PS4 has ustream so the twitch argument is moot. Let alone the fact that the PS4 records for 15minutes at all times if you really want to compare the recording while X1 will buffer every 5 minutes

I don't think anybody buying a PS4 is worried about exclusives in the future, who knows with 3-4 months still to go Sony could just be waiting before launch to drop a bunch of announcements on future games.

Some people just don't see those features as necessary as you do.
Did you even read what I responded to or did you just feel the need to defend Sony for some odd reason?

He said there were no differences between the 2 since the policies changed. I was just stating some differences THATS ALL. I wasn't trying to explain why the Xbox is better buddy. Calm down.

4 years ago '05        #26
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
Are you going to be able to stream games to twitch live? Or just upload video? Because it looks like sony is dominating the video sharing department.

Snap while it's far from a game changer, is definitely cool. The cable thing doesn't really matter much you can control your entire house with your cellphone, changing channels with an xbox is a neat trick but not a game changer.

The skype thing is dope, but can't you skype just the same on the ps4? I honestly thought we could even skype on the 360 and ps3 with the kinect and eye by now? I don't skype my boys so idk but that'd only be something my girl would use to talk to her family.

The cloud servers are by far my favorite thing, despite the fact that we know absolutely nothing yet everyone is swearing by it. If they live up to the hype this could be amazing but, I need to know more.

The exclusives are nothing exciting for either company. The best games and game of the year candidates are multi-platform.
Depending on what type of gamer you are, the systems are quite close outside of the specs.
AGAIN...I was just stating DIFFERENT features between the 2 consoles since the person I was responding to said they were the same since the policy change. I was not saying why one is better than the next. Only that they are not exactly the same thing for different prices. I understand y'all are sensitive about the subject but damn.

08-01-2013, 07:23 PM         #27
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Literally littered my post with questions, and showed love to both systems. No need to get defensive and ruffled
 4 years ago '06        #28
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Nyse03 said:
Did you even read what I responded to or did you just feel the need to defend Sony for some odd reason?

He said there were no differences between the 2 since the policies changed. I was just stating some differences THATS ALL. I wasn't trying to explain why the Xbox is better buddy. Calm down.

I am calm. You're the only one that really seems defensive in this thread, naming a list that everybody is already aware of.

There really isn't much difference besides Kinect and ddr3, watching a TV through your system is not a deciding factor and neither is Twitch considering PS4's Ustream will buffer every 15minutes as opposed to X1's 5.

People will see $399 and just buy it, thats the entire point of that price. in fact, thats the entire reason PS3 didnt sell well at $499 starting point in '06. and now we're seeing it the other way around. I highly doubt X1 will keep the Kinect mandatory for this entire gen, when it comes down in price I'll most likely buy one. There's just no point for a launch purchase when besides Ryse and KI3(neither do i care about), half the exclusives don't come out till next spring and the other half doesnt drop till 2015.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-01-2013 at 07:49 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #29
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19870 19870
 Nyse03 said:

Im sorry I don't agree.
Only select people care about the Kinect. It's cool and all but not necessary. Almost all my boys have Xboxs and only 1 of em has a kinect which is used by his little sister anyway.

The snap feature? Dope, pretty sure PS4 has something just like it tho. We're in a multitasking age, even little cell phones can handle this.

Integration with cable? cool feature but really a family thing, I can care less for TV and its nonstop commercials... I already have a cable box and I'll use it for sports when necessary.

Both have practically identical hardware.

PS4 will have twitch.

Both systems will have cloud features.

Skype? lol ok. PS3 even has skype.

Exclusives is by preference. Both have dope a.ss exclusives.

I dont know why you got so defensive, I didn't say the X1 was trash. The point I was making is that you can't go wrong with either system but the average gamer will lean towards that 400 price tag.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-01-2013 at 08:03 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #30
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 TanstA! said:
Only select people care about the Kinect. It's cool and all but not neccessary. Almost all my boys have Xboxs and only 1 of em has a kinect which is used by his little sister anyway.

The snap feature? Dope, pretty sure PS4 has something just like it tho. We're in a multitasking age, even little cell phones can handle this.

Integration with cable? cool feature but really a family thing, I can care less for TV and its nonstop commercials... I already have a cable box and I'll use it for sports when necessary.

Both have practically identical hardware.

PS4 will have twitch.

Both systems will have cloud features.

Skype? lol ok. PS3 even has skype.

Exclusives is by preference. Both have dope a.ss exclusives.

I dont know why you got so defensive, I didn't say the X1 was trash. The point I was making is that you can't go wrong with either system but the average gamer will lean towards that 400 price tag.
Ive been wondering about the things ive underlined. I know X1 has twitch intergration but does the 4 and as for the multitasking like snap and whatnot Im not sure if I seen that announced for the 4. And as for skype I know both will have it but will PS4 have it where you can game and skype at the same time? And im not trying to start sh*t just asking a couple questions
 08-01-2013, 08:05 PM         #31
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fu*ks this Nyse dude so upset about
 4 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Ive been wondering about the things ive underlined. I know X1 has twitch intergration but does the 4 and as for the multitasking like snap and whatnot Im not sure if I seen that announced for the 4. And as for skype I know both will have it but will PS4 have it where you can game and skype at the same time? And im not trying to start sh*t just asking a couple questions
Yeah I remember them making "streaming" a key feature for the system. I don't think its strictly for twitch though. Had me hype because I'm not trying to buy a PVR just to stream some games here and there. So it's a big win on both systems.

I also remember them saying how you can multitask but I'm not sure if it'll be as robust as Microsoft is saying it'll be but If I can switch out the game, go into settings or a web page to look something up for the game I'm playing that would be great. Xbox says it'll have that, PS4 I'm not sure but it wouldn't be a stretch to say they would.

To skype while you're playing a game, I dont know... really Id want to know why thats even necessary but to each their own. It's like people just can play a game anymore, gotta go do a bunch of other things. Still a cool feature I guess.

Bottom line is I need to try all this stuff for both systems in person before I buy anything man.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-01-2013 at 08:13 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #33
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Cya Nerd said:
The fu*ks this Nyse dude so upset about
Fam said he didn't see anything different about the consoles. So I named a few differences and everybody got upset. It's incorrect to say the two systems are the same. They have different features...whether they matter to you or not...the point is that there is a DIFFERENCE.

But since the fanboys are in full effect...I'll just let y'all keep believing its the same console with different prices.

4 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Fam said he didn't see anything different about the consoles. So I named a few differences and everybody got upset. It's incorrect to say the two systems are the same. They have different features...whether they matter to you or not...the point is that there is a DIFFERENCE.

But since the fanboys are in full effect...I'll just let y'all keep believing its the same console with different prices.

But it's not really THAT different anymore though, I'm really not sure why you think otherwise. The X1 was very different before Microsoft changed up and hit a common ground with the PS4.

I love how you said the "300 dollar Kinect" though like that's really making people go well you know what, I got to have the X1 then, what a deal!.... be real with yourself bruh.
 08-01-2013, 08:31 PM         #35
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima get that ps4 made my mind the more videos I see about it and the fact I can change my hard drive and the psn plus discounts and free games are worth it my library is gonna be stacked!
 4 years ago '05        #36
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TanstA! said:
But it's not really THAT different anymore though, I'm really not sure why you think otherwise. The X1 was very different before Microsoft changed up and hit a common ground with the PS4.

I love how you said the "300 dollar Kinect" though like that's really making people go well you know what, I got to have the X1 then, what a deal!.... be real with yourself bruh.
I was stating that because the amount of work that went into the Kinect is almost as much as the console itself. Big difference between the Kinect and the Eye. Again whether it matters to you is irrelevant. It's just another difference.
 08-01-2013, 09:00 PM         #37
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j3rz said:
X1 exclusives blew PS4 exclusives out the water @ E3 clearly no debating
 08-01-2013, 09:08 PM         #38
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
aye...i don't like the way microsoft handled this whole thing..and the guy saying "stick to 360" was the straw for me..that sh*t rubbed me the wrong way completely..but i'm taking a wait and see approach..i'm going to wait until after 6 months this gen
still isnt worse they Ken saying people will
work 2 jobs if they have to to get a PS3 during launch
 08-01-2013, 09:08 PM         #39
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
The delusion.
 08-01-2013, 09:16 PM         #40
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
The truth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago