Any Xbox 360 owners changing to ps4?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
6418 pageviews
186 comments

Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
Any Xbox 360 owners changing to ps4?

I own both the xbox 360 and playstation 3. I waited 2 days outside of target in 2006 to pick up my ps3. Since that switch I enjoyed my 360 more then the ps3. It was mostly because of the controller. The feel of the xbox controller made me a fan. After looking at everything since the next gen systems were announced I feel like the ps4 will be the truth this time around everything from the controller/specs/playstation plus. I currently have both systems preordered and was planning on buying both (which I still might do). I"m trying my hardest to only buy one, so I can focus buying other games, controllers etc. (Money is not a problem, but i'll rather not have a system collection dust) Anyone going through this back and forward debate?

186 comments for "Any Xbox 360 owners changing to ps4?"

4 years ago '07        #2
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
aye...i don't like the way microsoft handled this whole thing..and the guy saying "stick to 360" was the straw for me..that sh*t rubbed me the wrong way completely..but i'm taking a wait and see approach..i'm going to wait until after 6 months this gen
 08-01-2013, 04:18 PM         #3
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I owned both consoles but I'm still deciding on which I'm going to pick up first I'm going to wait and see what exclusives I want more I liked ps3s more but no day 1 cop for me
 08-01-2013, 04:19 PM         #4
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leaning towards it heavily, but I'm still waiting to see.
 4 years ago '11        #5
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #6
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Pistol Peter said:
aye...i don't like the way microsoft handled this whole thing..and the guy saying "stick to 360" was the straw for me..that sh*t rubbed me the wrong way completely..but i'm taking a wait and see approach..i'm going to wait until after 6 months this gen
In a way I looked pass on that and was still sticking with xbox, but after seeing some stuff about ps4 I was pretty much blown away. The controller was a big plus for me.

Cya Nerd said:
I owned both consoles but I'm still deciding on which I'm going to pick up first I'm going to wait and see what exclusives I want more I liked ps3s more but no day 1 cop for me
To me it was titan fall, but I seen that it's coming for ps4 also in the future.

Tha Problum said:
Leaning towards it heavily, but I'm still waiting to see.
I'm going back and forward. I guess it all depends on what the xbox one comes with @ gamecon.

Fly or Die said:
people really letting pr sh*t and propaganda determine which console they are buying

i have 360. im getting xbox one day one. xbox one is more innovative and they are always a step ahead when it comes to software and online experience. imo xbox>ps2 and xbox 360>ps3 and i dont expect that to change

if playstation ever comes out with an exclusive i care about ill get one. only game that ever came out on playstation and not xbox that i cared about was grand theft auto and thats on xbox now
I feel you, I didn't have a problem with the always online etc. I don't really consider myself a fanboy cause I love both companies. I had both the xbox and ps2 , but despite the graphics I enjoyed the ps2 more. This time around I love the xbox more.

mystic boy said:
I will look at it in a few.

Thanks everyone for responding
 4 years ago '09        #7
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,617 | Props total: 1795 1795
Xbox or die
 4 years ago '11        #8
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 847 847
 Fly or Die said:
people really letting pr sh*t and propaganda determine which console they are buying

i have 360. im getting xbox one day one. xbox one is more innovative and they are always a step ahead when it comes to software and online experience. imo xbox>ps2 and xbox 360>ps3 and i dont expect that to change

if playstation ever comes out with an exclusive i care about ill get one. only game that ever came out on playstation and not xbox that i cared about was grand theft auto and thats on xbox now
ps3 exclusives blew 360 exclusives out the water clearly no debating
 4 years ago '08        #9
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 Fly or Die said:

On topic: I had both this gen but I only played the PS3, mostly because it's what all my friends play. So naturally, I preordered the PS4. I will get the X1 eventually because I actually like what they are doing with Kinect
 4 years ago '05        #10
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,886 | Props total: 20974 20974
 j3rz said:
ps3 exclusives blew 360 exclusives out the water clearly no debating
Depends on your preferences.
 4 years ago '12        #11
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,203 | Props total: 9806 9806
Yeah I'm probably grabbing a PS4 after owning just a 360 this gen. No Xbox exclusives excite me anymore and it doesn't do anything I particularly care about, especially now that PS has party chat.
 4 years ago '12        #12
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3990 3990
Xbox all day. Can't go to that foreign console. Online gamer over here. Halo and Gears. America. Twitch. Kinect. The Future. Controller. Easy media integration with Windows 8. Homies on Xbox. Better Online. Always Online for 10+ more years.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 08-01-2013 at 05:03 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #13
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
Rolling with Microsoft. They have more disposable money.
 08-01-2013, 05:23 PM         #14
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Copping the 4 first

Then the 1 in 2015 or holiday season of 14
 08-01-2013, 05:26 PM         #15
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One thing I will say though is definitely don't let these fanboys sway your decision in either direction. I'm gonna wait it out as long as I can and absorb all the information that keeps getting released from both companies. People in this section will suck bill gates' d!ck with no regard, and do the same with sony. But in the end being a smart consumer is always the best option.
 4 years ago '12        #16
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
No Video, Article, or Phaggot on an internet forum could ever sway me to switch over to another System.

I'll stick with the Xbox.
 4 years ago '06        #17
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
xbox on

xbox off

just that simple
 4 years ago '06        #18
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I just cant find a reason to say "no" to a $399 gddr5 launch system.

I personally dont care about the name brand, but this time around i wont cop both at the beginning. If it was like '06 with the cell again i wouldn't cop a ps4, but seems it is the opposite this time around. Along with the track record of exclusives I can't see how it isn't a great purchase especially for the money.

Last edited by Soraci7; 08-01-2013 at 06:20 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #19
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19638 19638
I own both systems (for over a decade now) and have had my fair share of bad experiences with both.

I'll be taking a look and see approach for each system but so far I don't like how Microsoft came out the gate with their deal with it mentality. They changed their X1 to basically a PS4 which is a 100 dollars less!. Before they changed it, the X1 was a completely different system. I didn't like what they pitched but I can't say I wasn't intrigued.

So basically this gen will be like the current gen, both systems are capable but now both will have robust online systems instilled into it with all the needed features so it really comes down to preference and convenience. But I also know that 400/500 price tag will be a big deal to many considering both systems are pretty much the same now.
 08-01-2013, 06:49 PM         #20
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Copping ps4 , bout to pre order the battlefield 4 bundle next week . I'll get Xbox one next holiday season just for halo 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now