...."I'm The Hottest Chick In The Game!"

most viewed right now
 71
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
99 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4590 4590
Vid of the second gif


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #62
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,470 | Props total: 2090 2090
second vid is fake
 5 years ago '05        #63
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 4235 4235
 ThomasTheeGreat said:
Firstly, check the thread and see who was talking sh*t first: That would be your salty, dark-as-midnight a.ss.

Secondly, this chick isn't funny in the slightest to me. That n*gga's comment is what was funny... There's a difference.

Lastly, and most importantly... You mad?

Telling me to check the thread and then not realising that I done said I wasn't mad, didn't you see me write that I wasn't mad? are you stupid fam? I don't care if I was talking sh*t first - this look like school to you ?

Lsten cos I ain't gonna say this again - I just don't suffer fools gladly and I think you are a fu*king fool. I'm not even addressing any of that other sh*t you just said cos I already have in my previous comment.
 5 years ago '13        #64
ThomasTheeGreat 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 109 109
 rashcobar said:
Telling me to check the thread and then not realising that I done said I wasn't mad, didn't you see me write that I wasn't mad? are you stupid fam? I don't care if I was talking sh*t first - this look like school to you ?

Lsten cos I ain't gonna say this again - I just don't suffer fools gladly and I think you are a fu*king fool. I'm not even addressing any of that other sh*t you just said cos I already have in my previous comment.

AKA: You're not going to address any of the other sh*t I said cuz you're a f*cking idiot and you know you can't. Obviously you were mad by even responding the first time you did with all those salty comments. Saying you weren't mad, proved that you were... Sit back down and be quiet now.

But since you've already conceded and said you're not going to respond again (and we all know why that is), let's just chalk this one up as a win for yours truly.

 5 years ago '06        #65
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
 ThomasTheeGreat said:
Firstly, check the thread and see who was talking sh*t first: That would be your salty, dark-as-midnight a.ss.

Secondly, this chick isn't funny in the slightest to me. That n*gga's comment is what was funny... There's a difference.

Lastly, and most importantly... You mad?


































































 5 years ago '13        #66
ThomasTheeGreat 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 109 109
 awcfy6 said:

































































Say breh, this n*gga rashcobar is so dark, his nickname in high school was 11:59 PM... Team Light Skinneded!

 5 years ago '05        #67
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 4235 4235
 ThomasTheeGreat said:
AKA: You're not going to address any of the other sh*t I said cuz you're a f*cking idiot and you know you can't. Obviously you were mad by even responding the first time you did with all those salty comments. Saying you weren't mad, proved that you were... Sit back down and be quiet now.

But since you've already conceded and said you're not going to respond again (and we all know why that is), let's just chalk this one up as a win for yours truly.

A win ? on the internet? and making more black jokes? you are fu*king twelve and wish you were white and you think your winning at life?

What a stupid c*nt you are

Reading! did you stay in school long enough to learn it? I said I already addressed your stupid as sh*t comment befo and I don't suffer fools gladly. Remember? when I said I think you are a fu*king fool? A truly f*ggoty fu*king fool...who wishes he was white. So lame...so so lame.

seeing as we are making sh*t up though (and watch you copy me)

Me an your bish while you are wanking on the internet
[pic - click to view]



She straight loves that real n*gga spunk ol boy.


Last edited by rashcobar; 08-08-2013 at 06:44 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #68
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
 jedi4726 said:
first chick mad funny on VINE.
shes corny as hell man. i havnt laughed at a single of her vines.
 5 years ago '13        #69
ThomasTheeGreat 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 109 109
 rashcobar said:
A win ? on the internet? and making more black jokes? you are fu*king twelve and wish you were white and you think your winning at life?

What a stupid c*nt you are

Reading! did you stay in school long enough to learn it? I said I already addressed your stupid as sh*t comment befo and I don't suffer fools gladly. Remember? when I said I think you are a fu*king fool? A truly f*ggoty fu*king fool...who wishes he was white. So lame...so so lame.

seeing as we are making sh*t up though (and watch you copy me)

Me an your bish while you are wanking on the internet
[pic - click to view]



She straight loves that real n*gga spunk ol boy.
So much for not saying anything else, huh?

So, again, I ask... "You mad?"













































































































Salty dark-skinned sucka!


[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
35 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
99 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
117 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy