@USATODAY #BREAKING: MLB prepared to ban Alex Rodriguez for LIFE, suspend 8 others

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 40ozHenny said:
Damn Selig aint playing
i saw that
 4 years ago '04        #42
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 434 434
 RoyceDa59 said:
2nd time being popped for roids even though he admitted it the first time, nothing happened. This time they're also claiming obstruction of the investigation.
The first was him being caught from 01-04. This one is for continuing to use
 4 years ago '09        #43
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 66599 66599
the a-rod/yankees regime drama saga is finally coming to an end after what seems forever
that bum doesnt deserve any pension or anything because he got caught cheating twice

if the bug selig reign had any guts they would suspend these bums who get caught cheating permanently after the 1st time gettin caught. hopefully baseball will start to get rid of the steroid problem faster then they are doing so these days

Last edited by messy marv stan; 07-31-2013 at 08:24 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #44
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Why people acting like lifetime ban is fu*king big when dude is 38. People acting like he got 5 years+ left in him. If anything he plays 1 or 2 more seasons and he would have retired
 4 years ago '07        #45
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 all3rd said:
fu*k Selieg how A Rod going to make a living.
Is that a serious question???
 4 years ago '10        #46
kawgre12 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,103 | Props total: 7654 7654
 messy marv stan said:
the a-rod/yankees regime drama saga is finally coming to an end after what seems forever
that bum doesnt deserve any pension or anything because he got caught cheating twice

if the bug selig reign had any guts they would suspend these bums who get caught cheating permanently after the 1st time gettin caught. hopefully baseball will start to get rid of the steroid problem faster then they are doing so these days

You do realize theres something called the mlbpa right...they would never agree to those terms
 4 years ago '06        #47
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,165 | Props total: 17996 17996
 steeLTown said:
the bi*ch t*ts era is finally done
[pic - click to view]

I drafted Braun, Kemp and Cruz as my outfield in the BX Beer League

now my outfield about to be Adam Dunn, Marlon Byrd and Starling Marte until Kemp gets back

damn bro
 4 years ago '04        #48
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,665 | Props total: 13061 13061
 steeLTown said:
the bi*ch t*ts era is finally done
[pic - click to view]

I drafted Braun, Kemp and Cruz as my outfield in the BX Beer League

now my outfield about to be Adam Dunn, Marlon Byrd and Starling Marte until Kemp gets back
dat karma, 1st place gonna be mine in a week or so
 4 years ago '10        #49
EmJay23 
space
space
$370 | Props total: 264 264
Free A-Rod!
 4 years ago '04        #50
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
i mean he lied and then admitted..stole about over 300mil and then cheated again...he's lucky he isn't in prison ...i would take a life time ban after getting paid like that
 4 years ago '09        #51
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 66599 66599
its gonna take longer for the arbitration process to go through all these hearings then the actual length of any suspensions will be...the only reason why players are in talks with bud selig is because of money...these bums are still gonna get those duckets after their suspensions are over

how about these cheaters play for free the rest of their miserable careers...all career stats including home runs and stats are wiped out from teh racord books...any all star game selections during the players career voided..they cant be selected for any all star game as a starter or replcement...that would be some incentive for these cheating bastards hopefully not to cheat
 4 years ago '07        #52
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6065 6065
Ths n*gga better get down infront of selig on bended knees and beg for forgiveness. I'd go crazy if I were to miss out on all that money.
 08-01-2013, 03:50 PM         #53
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Motion said:

USA TODAY ‏@USATODAY 2m
#BREAKING: MLB prepared to suspend Alex Rodriguez for life

MLB prepared to ban A-Rod for life, suspend eight others
Bob Nightengale, USA TODAY Sports 7:05 p.m. EDT July 31, 2013

Commissioner Bud Selig is prepared to levy a lifetime suspension on New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, while suspending about eight others before the weekend, two people with knowledge of the negotiations told USA TODAY Sports.

The people were unauthorized to speak publicly because no announcement is expected until Thursday or Friday.

Rodriguez, according to his attorney, David Cornwell, will appeal any suspension, regardless of the severity. The other players are expected to receive 50-game bans, and most are considering accepting the discipline without appealing, according to one of the people.

As many as 20 players were originally linked to Biogenesis, a Miami clinic that allegedly provided performance-enhancing drugs, but some players could not be disciplined for lack of evidence.

Besides Rodriguez, All-Stars Nelson Cruz of the Texas Rangers and Jhonny Peralta of the Detroit Tigers are facing possible suspensions, along with shortstop Everth Cabrera of the San Diego Padres.

Rob Manfred, Major League Baseball executive vice president of labor relations, informed the Major League Players a.ssociation officials on Tuesday of their findings and suspensions. The players and their representatives will decide whether they will file an appeal or accept the penalties, which would all but end their regular season with barely 50 games remaining.

Rodriguez, who used performance-enhancing drugs from 2010-2012, according to Biogenesis documents, has never been punished for doping. Players who violate the drug policy are subject to a 50-game suspension.

Milwaukee Brewers outfield Ryan Braun was suspended last week for 65 games for what MLB called violations of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and Joint Drug Agreement.

In banning Rodriguez for life Selig could invoke Article XII (B) of the CBA, which states:

"Players may be disciplined for just cause for conduct that is materially detrimental or materially prejudicial to the best interests of baseball, including, but not limited to, engaging in conduct in violation of federal, state or local law.''

MLB will contend that, in addition to lying about performance-enhancing drug use, Rodriguez lied to MLB officials while attempting to sabotage their investigation
, according to one of the people.

When asked if MLB is planning to impose a lifetime ban on Rodriguez, union executive director Michael Weiner said in an email: "I can neither confirm nor deny.''

An appeal would be heard by arbitrator Fredric Horowitz and would likely not occur until September. Should MLB suspend Rodriguez under the CBA, he would be ineligible to play until Horowitz's decision.

The most recent precedent for the use of Article XII (B) came when Selig suspended Atlanta Braves closer John Rocker for 28 days and fined him $20,000 for inflammatory comments made to Sports Illustrated. The sentence was reduced to 14 days and a $500 fine by arbitrator Shyam Das.

Rodriguez, 38, who has been sidelined all season recovering from hip surgery in January, is scheduled to play in a rehab game Friday and join his teammates next week in Chicago.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #54
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
time for the tigers to fall
 4 years ago '04        #55
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,331 | Props total: 11420 11420
wow but hey arod got dough tho so he will just be sitting on a 100m's even tho his contract will be void
 4 years ago '10        #56
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
 4 years ago '05        #57
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
you n*ggas are retarded. you know if mlb suspends a-rod for life, they are going to lose their case in the major courts?

a-rod will hire the best lawyer possible which then in turn will make the snitch unload info about other employers of mlb or any entity merely related to the league,knowing this was happening beforehand.which then will make him look like an unreliable witness. which then in turn will make mlb look HORRIBLE. A-rod knows what hes doing and im supporting him cuz of it. bud selig will make sure any non white major star will not get top ranks/major marks his league's history, this has been known for years by those in the inner circles.

Last edited by dg177bx; 08-01-2013 at 04:32 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #58
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1957 1957
my n*gga arod i hate that it had to be him
 4 years ago '04        #59
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,667 | Props total: 23127 23127
It's been a good run Arod
 4 years ago '07        #60
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 dg177bx said:
you n*ggas are retarded. you know if mlb suspends a-rod for life, they are going to lose their case in the major courts?

a-rod will hire the best lawyer possible which then in turn will make the snitch unload info about other employers of mlb or any entity merely related to the league,knowing this was happening beforehand.which then will make him look like an unreliable witness. which then in turn will make mlb look HORRIBLE. A-rod knows what hes doing and im supporting him cuz of it. bud selig will make sure any non white major star will not get top ranks/major marks his league's history, this has been known for years by those in the inner circles.
How's hitting bottle caps with broom sticks these days?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago