Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #141
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 imtheman718 said:
But one of the things i don't get is when I see Puerto Ricans, Guyanese and other non African American kids from the hood using the word. Amongst your culture you don't use the word, so why when you get around blacks who do, why would you feel the need to use it too? Its almost like your trying to be down.
I can only speak from my own experience but where I'm from it's dominated by white people. It was natural for all the minorities to be tight. Ever since elementary school when I moved out here (at 6) I hung out with the black kids and other Puerto Ricans. We all sat at the same lunch table, sat in the same section on the bus -- all the way from elementary through HS. So you gotta try and understand this WAS the culture I was raised in.

I don't know if you're speaking to me directly when you said, "Amongst your culture you don't use the word, so why when you get around blacks who do, why would you feel the need to use it too? Its almost like your trying to be down." That couldn't be further from the truth. The Puerto Ricans I knew used the word with the same frequency regardless if a black person was present. Vocabulary didn't change no matter the complexion of the group.

Honestly I gotta say and I'm sure most will agree with me -- you can usually tell when someone is "trying". Fake people always stand out in social situations like this, if someone was trying to "be down" that sh*t will be obvious.
 4 years ago '09        #142
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
Riley just spoke n said he had a confrontation with a black security guard n that's how he handled it...he got fined and Chip told him to go face the media
 4 years ago '07        #143
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
twitter is destroyingggggg these #RileyCooperWillf!ght tweets right now
 4 years ago '09        #144
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #145
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #146
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 887 887
 DEDOS said:
alright if you want to go tthere. blacks are just as racist. the difference between hispanics is white is that spics int no push overs fam. wait till them mexicans take over the west, south west and the south i wont lie they are racist as fu*k and most of those goons will k!ll on site over it

and its sad just what white people want to see. the two minorities or the two other races k!lling each other while they sit back and laugh
some sad confused motherfu*kers on this site...
 07-31-2013, 05:02 PM         #147
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #148
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Vick gotta be like
 07-31-2013, 05:03 PM         #149
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

the 98%er's love this

its so many bx posters that would love to order this right now

some of them are corny nigg3rs from the suburbs
 07-31-2013, 05:04 PM         #150
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Vick gotta be like "gettin my dogs back"
Fixed
 4 years ago '09        #151
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,322 | Props total: 34690 34690
 bigree61 said:

the 98%er's love this

its so many bx posters that would love to order this right now

some of them are corny nigg3rs from the suburbs
 07-31-2013, 05:05 PM         #152
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh
 07-31-2013, 05:06 PM         #153
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No surprise...CACs that aint been raised around blacks, hispanics, etc are almost all like this. sh*ts sad...these CACs love to mean mug n*ggas and act all brolic and sh*t. they aint about sh*t in reality.
 4 years ago '08        #154
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,746 | Props total: 8966 8966
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Deadass son

That's why I usually stay out of these type of threads, everybody has their stance on it and they're not willing to change it. The n word is the n word period, Er or Ga. You can check my posts from 2010 to 2011, I used to say it but I stopped after doing some research, hearing little kids as young as 7 saying it.

The thing that messes me up is why we as black folks want to actually defend the use of it, it blows my mind.

Then you have this notion that all white people are racist and all of them secretly hate us it's just like cmon son.
Yeah man I recently stopped using the word as well. There's really no place for it except in rap. You would never catch me saying it at a business function and you've got BX members who use it a staple part of their vocab.

And you know what's funny now that oyu mention it? Something similar happened to me at my gyms locker room where I over heard some some 9 or 10 year old arab and black kids calling each other n*gga. Screaming it as if they were liberating their souls by saying the word.

I said it in a post on the hip hop section and I'll say it again. When black people use this word, it's not impressive or cool. It's a voluntary validation of their sub human wretch status given to them by slave masters. Slavery maybe no longer around but African Americans still persist in enslaving themselves by giving value to that despicable word. If you have no respect for yourselves, then don't expect others to show you respect either.

It will NEVER be a word that transcends race because it will always be a word that is rooted in ignorance.
 4 years ago '11        #155
UnoShawty1 67 heat pts67
space
space
$805 | Props total: 155 155
Just tryin to figure out what n****rs is at a Kenny Chesney concert
 4 years ago '11        #156
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
whenever sh*t like this comes up, I always think of this

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #157
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 5_star_smitty said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #158
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
ESPN comments are hella telling now they got it facebook linked

People being realllllll careful how they word themselves
 07-31-2013, 05:15 PM         #159
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:

what a bi*ch

only reason white people shouldn't say n*ggas is because its unsafe to say around ignorant blacks ?

a white American using the word nigg3r isn't ignorant ?

but if you are black and a white person say's the word nigg3r around you and you have a problem with it than you are a ignorant and dangerous ?

corny house n*gga scum from the burbs

Devils got these sambos on a tight a.ss leash. Damn shame.
 4 years ago '05        #160
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
It's easier to dismiss racism when u are always the majority.. Some white people quick to shoot down racism talk and say its 2013 get over it really sound dumb and have no idea... I'm not sure what's goin on with cooper but point blank he gotta choose his words carefully in that public setting... Even in Miami where Hispanics are the majority, and they could be racist towards the blacks ,Haitians and Jamaicans which is crazy, life gets easier if your in the majority period
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy