Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #61
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
i wonder who Cooper wants to be the starting QB???

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #62
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369

[pic - click to view]

Nah, that sh*t was funny as hell.
 4 years ago '07        #63
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DEDOS said:
only because hispanics.... blacks are stilll going to be 13-14%. hispanics are the ones taking over just saying...
and if we thought white people were racist...just wait black people
 4 years ago '10        #64
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 15708 15708
 theinitiAL said:
why do black people use the word at all? i mean really. you can degrade yourselves but once a white person says it, it ain't cool? yall can say cracker honkey cac and what not but let a white person pronounce vinegar the wrong way and it's a problem? you can k!ll your own race and have no problem with it but if another race k!lls a black person, it's national news? i really dont get it.. and im mixed.

Why do people act like honkey, cracker etc etc have the same impact and history as the N word. back in the day if a black person called a white person a honkey he woulda been strung up on a tree. If a white person called a blk nigg** then it was just regular a.ss talking. there is NO comparison on the impact and history of the words. stop comparing
 4 years ago '09        #65
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
 5_star_smitty said:
i wonder who Cooper wants to be the starting QB???

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #66
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 cjd1994 said:
if we were screening/banning all the racists from this site a lot more black people would be lost than white people...

and you said he should be blackballed SMH

should every black guy whos said cracka/cracker/etc be blackballed too?
lol then we get questions like this?

I'd love to be in a white persons mind for a day. Like how the fu*k do you people think? Jesus!
 4 years ago '09        #67
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 El Fuerte said:
oh please - just shut the fu*k up

dude she be blackballed out the league IMO
don't ask him how
 4 years ago '04        #68
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

[tweet - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #69
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 lboog1423 said:
Why do people act like honkey, cracker etc etc have the same impact and history as the N word. back in the day if a black person called a white person a honkey he woulda been strung up on a tree. If a white person called a blk nigg** then it was just regular a.ss talking. there is NO comparison on the impact and history of the words. stop comparing
Thats why I laugh whenever that 98% dude tries to use cac and honkey in his posts cause this dude is just trying to offend people with a word thats not offensive
 4 years ago '04        #70
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3893 3893
Woooowwww.... This dude must be catching HELL from his teamates. I wonder if anyone approached him in the locker room about it or if they're playing it off. I know the brothers must be at least talking about it amongst each other.

Dude's a lame for saying that sh it. Makes his own people look bad for saying that dumbness in public especially since he's a public figure
 4 years ago '08        #71
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 El Fuerte said:
lol then we get questions like this?

I'd love to be in a white persons mind for a day. Like how the fu*k do you people think? Jesus!
The fu*k you mean 'You people'?
 4 years ago '10        #72
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
 lboog1423 said:
it's not about history of the word, it's simply about not offending people. you're allowed to offend people because the word you're using wasn't around as long as theirs? the word provides ZERO IMPACT. your reaction does.

imtheman718 said:
Since its just a word, lets experiment with words. Run up on your mother and call her a bi*ch, hoe ands.lut in front of your fam. Video tape it and then lets see the results of these words.
thats blatant disrespect. it's all about INTENT. I-N-T-E-N-T, do you know what that mean mayne?.

I'm not making excuses for Riley .. he used the word in a derogatory way. he INTENDED to be hurtful. it's all about intent.
 4 years ago '11        #73
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 Tecnique said:
Majority of this site is white people hiding behind black anonymous aliases

Atleast thats what they say
A lot of n*ggas be hyping in front of the BX cameras.

DEDOS said:
only because hispanics.... blacks are stilll going to be 13-14%. hispanics are the ones taking over just saying... yall in betterahnds with the spics being the majority. ya theres problems between spics and blacks too

every race has racists just some races have alot more racist than others
Honestly

The only racist Hispanics I've ever

seen is mxicans
[spoiler - click to view]

Had to smack a few up back in high school
 4 years ago '08        #74
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 lboog1423 said:
exactly - how retarded you have to be to pose that question as justification?

Honkey and Cracker and meaningless words w/ no correlation/importance. ****** is what they called blacks as they enslaved, beat, and worked them into the fu*king ground all the while building "the greatest country in the world"

Honkey and Cracker are what the blacks called their oppressors in the comfort of their own privacy/safety where they couldn't be harmed or retaliated against...and you really compare these words? Jesus F. Christ
 4 years ago '11        #75
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 ThaReapa420 said:
See that's different...that would be a case of blatant disrespect...you can call someone "bro" and get punched in ya sh*t because of HOW you're saying it...not WHAT you're saying...ya girl will get mad at you for calling her "woman" the wrong way my n*gga
So if the word ****** has ties to blacks being a blatant disrespect, the only thing for whites to stop using it is if they were to get punched in they sh*t?
 4 years ago '05        #76
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
dumbass
 4 years ago '10        #77
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
 El Fuerte said:
exactly - how retarded you have to be to pose that question as justification?

Honkey and Cracker and meaningless words w/ no correlation/importance. ****** is what they called blacks as they enslaved, beat, and worked them into the fu*king ground all the while building "the greatest country in the world"

Honkey and Cracker are what the blacks called their oppressors in the comfort of their own privacy/safety where they couldn't be harmed or retaliated against...and you really compare these words? Jesus F. Christ
so that is an excuse to continue using offensive words while the other race can't? fu*king idiots.
 4 years ago '07        #78
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
 Chrisdunk said:
Why do white people hate whenever race is referenced or slavery is brought up?

Anyway I probably shouldn't have said "every" but the majority of white people DO use the N word frequently. Whether it ends with an 'a' or 'er' depends on where and who he grew up with.
Maybe older whites but lets be clear here, racism is fading fast. Yall can say what yall want but I'm from the south. I hear it a lot but its all older ppl, rarely anyone under 35. None of my friends say it and no other ppl I a.ssociate with says it. I used to say n*gga a lot cuz all my boys did but I even cut that out my vocab.

Now, there might be some clicks or ppl u kno that are young and still say it. I aint sayin that no one says it anymore. Its gettin better is all I'm sayin.
 4 years ago '07        #79
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 biscuit said:
Woooowwww.... This dude must be catching HELL from his teamates. I wonder if anyone approached him in the locker room about it or if they're playing it off. I know the brothers must be at least talking about it amongst each other.

Dude's a lame for saying that sh it. Makes his own people look bad for saying that dumbness in public especially since he's a public figure
you didn't know bisc..white people can't make each other look bad...that's only us
 4 years ago '11        #80
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Locker room gonna be like Remember the Titans before they started winning

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy