Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Eagles

EDIT: n*gga above said PTA meetings

Last edited by King Henry; 07-31-2013 at 03:23 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #22
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
 TimmyGee said:
I can only imagine n*ggas at a Kenny Chesny concert?
i had to go to 2 of his concerts a few years ago with my old GF
got drunk and high and enjoyed myself. there was only like 3 other n*ggas there
everytime we passed eachother we gave eachother the look
 07-31-2013, 03:22 PM         #23
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:
Eagles
Don't lump them together
 4 years ago '05        #24
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Chrisdunk said:
Not like every white person doesn't say it behind closed doors.
Man k!ll all that white people are the same bull sh*t.

My skin is white, I've never used the word n****r unless it was the subject of the conversation -- as it is now.

Do I say n*gga? Rarely, but that's more of a choice as I've matured. When I do use it, it's more involuntary since I've been around it my whole life, sometimes it just comes out in conversation -- or if I'm just rapping along with a song.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-31-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #25
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Hokis said:
Shut the fu*k up. If you fu*king losers spent as much energy and time being productive with your own life as you do worrying about white people being racist, you wouldn't be siting on the Internet crying about pointless bullsh*t that is blatant misconstrued lies.

Racism ain't dead, but there is more white people that is not racist than their is that are.

It's 2013. Grow up.
please shut all the way the fu*k up...how pitiful are you? defending all white ppl - "more non racist white ppl then racist white ppl" where in the fu*k do you guys come up w/ this sh*t?

take this dumb CAC as example #1 - grew up playing w mostly black ppl in a majority black sport -good enough to go pro at that sport - u'd think hed built some sort of comoraderie w/ ppl of color and know that they are just humans like everyone else - but nope this CAC is still a piece of sh*t racist (but yeah the regular white ppl that don't deal/come in contact w/ Blacks as much as he does aren't racist)

HILARIOUS
 07-31-2013, 03:25 PM         #26
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Redneck Gator

he rocking jorts too?
 4 years ago '10        #27
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
the irony of all you n*ggas using "cac" in your posts fu*k outta here with them double standards.
 4 years ago '05        #28
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
had he not used the hard 'ER'...id say he was referring to every muthafu*ka in the crowd. Wouldnt be the first time i heard the phrase used in that sense...BUT, that hard 'ER' k!lls everything
 4 years ago '08        #29
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 ThaReapa420 said:
Not saying THAT'S the reason that he shouldn't be cut...just saying he shouldn't be cut for using a word...derogatory or not...I personally don't see all the fuss about the n-word...its just a word...and it only has power because n*ggas still act all sensitive about the sh*t
Nah I get what you're saying

Im white I got 2 cares in the world for this issue
 4 years ago '12        #30
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 El Fuerte said:
please shut all the way the fu*k up...how pitiful are you? defending all white ppl - "more non racist white ppl then racist white ppl" where in the fu*k do you guys come up w/ this sh*t?

take this dumb CAC as example #1 - grew up playing w mostly black ppl in a majority black sport -good enough to go pro at that sport - u'd think hed built some sort of comoraderie w/ ppl of color and know that they are just humans like everyone else - but nope this CAC is still a piece of sh*t racist (but yeah the regular white ppl that don't deal/come in contact w/ Blacks as much as he does aren't racist)

HILARIOUS
Honestly, I have no fu*king CLUE what this dude is going on about.

You guys don't have a fu*king idea what being "racist" or what "racism" really fu*king is bc all this sh*t you guys constantly CRY OUT RACISM about ain't sh*t.

Always wanting to blame the white man. Wah wah wah. Blame someone else man, all white people ain't racist. Face it.

Y'all still just wanna blame everyone except YOURSELF for everything.

It's 2013. Grow up. White people have just as many black friends as white friends now.
 4 years ago '11        #31
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 Stupendamatic said:
Man k!ll all that white people are the same bull sh*t.

My skin is white, I've never used the word n****r unless it was the subject of the conversation -- as it is now.

Do I say n*gga? Rarely, but that's more of a choice as I've matured. When I do use it, it's more involuntary since I've been around it my whole life, sometimes it just comes out in conversation -- or if I'm just rapping along with a song.
So nobody ever checked you on it?
 4 years ago '04        #32
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Cooper was Tim Tebow's roommate while at the Univeristy of Florida

07-31-2013, 03:33 PM         #33
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Nothing happened to Fuzzy Zoeller...his career was winding down anyway and he wasn't playing well for years before that. John Rocker didn't use the n-word...he dissed an entire city and every race and demographic at the same time...and I don't think he was cut...he was suspended later in the year but not for the initial "tirade" that was reported...

So whats your point?
Nah he called Randall Simon some racist sh*t like a fat monkey and got cut swiftly. He obv said some other sh*t, but that expedited his exodus with the quickness.

Zoeller may have been struggling up to that point, but that was the nail in his coffin.

Point is if you say some outwardly racist sh*t in this day and age, u gonna face serious consequences. How u supposed to explain that to your teammates? I was drunk? A lot of truth is said when people are drunk, in spite of what some may think.
 4 years ago '09        #34
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
He'll have plenty of opportunities to f!ght during Eagles training camp
 4 years ago '08        #35
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Hokis said:
Honestly, I have no fu*king CLUE what this dude is going on about.

You guys don't have a fu*king idea what being "racist" or what "racism" really fu*king is.

Y'all still just wanna blame everyone except YOURSELF for everything.

It's 2013. Grow up. White people have just as many black friends as white friends now.

Ronnie really needs to start screening the ppl he lets join this site...sh*t is overrun by closet racist, whites pretending to be black dropping the n-bomb like 50% of the post in here

and I don't have to blame anyone for anything - I am simply an observer - my observations have no bias

Tell me then, what is racism?
 07-31-2013, 03:34 PM         #36
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles lost
 4 years ago '13        #37
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Why do white people hate whenever race is referenced or slavery is brought up?

Anyway I probably shouldn't have said "every" but the majority of white people DO use the N word frequently. Whether it ends with an 'a' or 'er' depends on where and who he grew up with.
 4 years ago '04        #38
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 4 years ago '10        #39
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
why do black people use the word at all? i mean really. you can degrade yourselves but once a white person says it, it ain't cool? yall can say cracker honkey cac and what not but let a white person pronounce vinegar the wrong way and it's a problem? you can k!ll your own race and have no problem with it but if another race k!lls a black person, it's national news? i really dont get it.. and im mixed.

4 years ago '11        #40
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Thats my Gator
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago