Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #361
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,869 | Props total: 22586 22586
Let me stop thinking with my emotions i was going to react but.. (Puts on tinfoil hat) What if... What if this is just a ploy for a race war too much racist sh*t is going on in the media (youtube,news) he didn't try to take the camera. We all know racist sh*t has been going on for years but now they are showboating It looks like they want some sh*t to go down(Take off tin foil hat) just a Michael Moore point of view since hes got caught . But in the mean time fu*k this n*gga
 4 years ago '11        #362
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Doesn't matter what word you are using to describe a person. If the word has a negative context/backing/feeling to it, its WRONG. No matter the skin color. We as black people gotta stop hanging onto a word who's roots are derived out of hate. We could be focused on more important sh*t, but instead we get fueled by this ignorance. Its 2013....We gotta do better
 4 years ago '08        #363
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23331 23331
just read about this. They better have this dude running all screens or streaks. Any routes run to the middle of the field is gonna be nasty for this n*gga.
 08-01-2013, 12:44 PM         #364
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
White people know how to stick together once something racist happens, coming to the defense of a racist because they know inside that they are racist. No other people on Earth defend racist but whites. Asian, Black, Brown, if one of us says something or does something racist we never condone it. A white person says or does something racist, here comes hundreds of white people with excuses, defenses, and ignorant justifications. If white people would speak up behind closed doors when a white person uses n*gga in a negative way, this wouldn't happen. And white people wonder why they don't have any black friends or why they don't have deep meaningful friendships with people of color. No one trusts white people, we know how yall get down, smile when you see us but we know you really hate us.

now this is a 100% fact

but black people say it to each other
its just a word
why do black people have a problem with a white person saying nigg3r ? ()
playing the "race card"
and boxdens own - "starting race war's"

just some of my personal favorites

especially when the corny house n*gga scum say them
 4 years ago '08        #365
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23331 23331
Lets be real. Nobody black is stopping white people from saying n*gga/******. The repercussions is what stops whites from saying n*gga/******. You can say ******/n*gga all you want, just expect to take that L when you do.
 4 years ago '04        #366
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 aclockworkred71 said:
Wow you are on something serious.
He aint lying
 4 years ago '07        #367
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 JetsLost said:
My take on "n*gga" and white people...

I don't think they care to say the word. I don't think they give a fu*k about the word, what they do care for is people telling them that they CAN'T. They're just not used to being told they can't do or say something.

Inb4takenoutofcontext
Pretty much
 4 years ago '07        #368
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
iGNORANT word from any body mouth, ****** - n*gga.
 4 years ago '07        #369
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #370
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
every black defensive player in the league should watch this video
 4 years ago '11        #371
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k that cracker he wasn't gonna do sh*t, he made sure he was far away and they couldn't hear him lol coward a.ss whitey lol yell
 4 years ago '05        #372
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
now they are saying that the locker room is mixed about this. riley cooper is no where near worth a divided locker room. if thats the case and the team cant get over this i hope we just cut this guy. even if they dont move on i hope they cut this guy he isnt a good player
 4 years ago '06        #373
Reflexx 54 heat pts54
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 5517 5517
 finishim said:

:iseeyoupl aya2:
 4 years ago '04        #374
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,854 | Props total: 2008 2008
 StateProperty88 said:
now they are saying that the locker room is mixed about this. riley cooper is no where near worth a divided locker room. if thats the case and the team cant get over this i hope we just cut this guy. even if they dont move on i hope they cut this guy he isnt a good player
Yea I agree with you State. fu*k Riley Cooper just cut his a.ss hes a bum. I bet if we didn't just lose maclin we would've already.
 4 years ago '11        #375
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2803 2803
 StateProperty88 said:
 4 years ago '13        #376
Eckensthrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 136 136
 Im Soo Special said:
all white ppl born racist

i caught heat

only ones that aren't

are those raised around black ppl

it's the truth

Yea man, there are only two raises in the world bro, true. You're so smart

4 years ago '10        #377
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 aclockworkred71 said:
Black, hispanic, and asians are never racist? All whites are racist, all other races look down on bigotry talk?

Any race topic including this has all that dismissed, any trip to a hispanic or asian country can disprove that. He seems boiling mad over something in his own personal life.
what does his personal life has anything to do with spewing a racial word?

Kingme said:
White people know how to stick together once something racist happens, coming to the defense of a racist because they know inside that they are racist. No other people on Earth defend racist but whites. Asian, Black, Brown, if one of us says something or does something racist we never condone it. A white person says or does something racist, here comes hundreds of white people with excuses, defenses, and ignorant justifications. If white people would speak up behind closed doors when a white person uses n*gga in a negative way, this wouldn't happen. And white people wonder why they don't have any black friends or why they don't have deep meaningful friendships with people of color. No one trusts white people, we know how yall get down, smile when you see us but we know you really hate us.
 4 years ago '04        #378
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
My nicca Branch finna tell him what's up on Nov 3rd.
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #379
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,263 | Props total: 3848 3848
 StateProperty88 said:
^This

Wait, no... Keep him. I wan't a divided Eagles locker room

December 22nd
 08-01-2013, 04:10 PM         #380
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like every other racist.....cowards. Funny how you never see these racist actually say this type of sh*t around brothers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy