Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
 174
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 167
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #321
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 King856 said:
Find a way to defeat the racist. Beat them with class and success. The best way to defeat them is to be above it. Hov don't battle why? He's above the ignorance. If enough of us (I'm white) rise above the ignorance than the real losers are the racist idiots white and black. Dude calls me a cracker or a cac and I laugh all the way to the bank. Getting upset or posting 50x in a thread isn't doing anything. Fulfilling stereo types by calling names makes people just as ignorant as the racist.


To f!ght the racist with hate just puts ppl on their level
Lol @ hov I swear you ******s are dumb a.ss sh*t, ol Oprah I'm successful a.ss toms and tomasenas yet lets keep making movies when we play servants to whitey, but we got money that whitey fronts us and we can't move without them. fu*k you my equal and fu*k that way of thinking just for self yell
 4 years ago '06        #322
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
its not about being sensitive

he used that hard r with pure hate in his heart
 4 years ago '06        #323
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
double entendre


[tweet - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #324
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 Stupendamatic said:
Man k!ll all that white people are the same bull sh*t.

My skin is white, I've never used the word n****r unless it was the subject of the conversation -- as it is now.

Do I say n*gga? Rarely, but that's more of a choice as I've matured. When I do use it, it's more involuntary since I've been around it my whole life, sometimes it just comes out in conversation -- or if I'm just rapping along with a song.
i respect your honesty bro... if its in a song you like, and you singing it then sing it with pride!!!
like i said i respect your honesty bro!
 4 years ago '10        #325
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15691 15691
 theinitiAL said:
it's not about history of the word, it's simply about not offending people. you're allowed to offend people because the word you're using wasn't around as long as theirs? the word provides ZERO IMPACT. your reaction does.



thats blatant disrespect. it's all about INTENT. I-N-T-E-N-T, do you know what that mean mayne?.

I'm not making excuses for Riley .. he used the word in a derogatory way. he INTENDED to be hurtful. it's all about intent.
Dude you got it all backwards. If you really think the n word is comparable to honkey or cracker you need some serious help. Go do some research. The word, ******, carries with it much of the hatred and disgust directed toward Black Africans and African Americans. Historically, ****** defined, limited, made fun of, and ridiculed all Blacks. It was a term of exclusion, a verbal reason for discrimination. Hell black ppl called each other the n word back then as well. Simply bc many of the ones who had been a slave their whole life, thats all they knew themselves as. So again there is no comparison. So stop tryna make one
 08-01-2013, 06:44 AM         #326
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we all agree that 98% of whites are racist


what is more "ignorant" than a white man saying nigg3r is just another word and not be able to understand why it is offensive to black people


ignorant white people


98%



why is it that "race wars" only start when a white person says or does something racist ?

when a white guys says "race war" do you white people think that it makes the racist act or statement ok ?

or is it to shift blame from the racist to the people the racist offended ?
 08-01-2013, 06:46 AM         #327
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyree still in here fishing. First thing to do when he wakes up
 4 years ago '06        #328
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Stupid Fresh said:
double entendre

 4 years ago '11        #329
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Clyde Escope said:
^ Knew this was going to morph into a race thread
 Matt504 said:
what gave it away, was it the word n****r in the title?

 4 years ago '05        #330
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
THe funny thing is, the guy was at a country/rock concert.. There aren't any black people there, he was calling "white people" ******s.

But with him adding the "er" you can tell he says it freely around his white friends, as he thought he was safe in his white country rock concert environment. This would have been a non issue if he just said "n*gga", and he knows the difference, he grew up with black athletes who said "n*gga" all the time and probably never ONCE heard a black person say it with the "er", and Im sure he knows why. So he doesn't get the "but black athletes in my lockerroom say it freely all the time pass.

I've always said the white person who likes to play dumb and pretend like they dont know the intent difference between "n1gger" and "n*gga", shouldn't be using either or.


Last edited by Hold That; 08-01-2013 at 07:19 AM..
 08-01-2013, 07:33 AM         #331
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
THe funny thing is, the guy was at a country/rock concert.. There aren't any black people there, he was calling "white people" ******s.

But with him adding the "er" you can tell he says it freely around his white friends, as he thought he was safe in his white country rock concert environment. This would have been a non issue if he just said "n*gga", and he knows the difference, he grew up with black athletes who said "n*gga" all the time and probably never ONCE heard a black person say it with the "er", and Im sure he knows why. So he doesn't get the "but black athletes in my lockerroom say it freely all the time pass.

I've always said the white person who likes to play dumb and pretend like they dont know the intent difference between "n1gger" and "n*gga", shouldn't be using either or.
he said it to a security guard that was black
 4 years ago '10        #332
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
I'm gonna say this and don't give a fu*k who don't like it. I love all ppl of all races but when I see white folks dismiss and make light of sh*t like this or act dumb/blind to the fact, I lose hope in humanity as a whole. Black folks can't correct white racists like white ppl can. I know for a fact all white ppl are not racists, I got a few cool a.ss white friends , and it's a shame that this type of sh*t still transpires in 2013. Really..... White ppl got to speak out against this type of sh*t without worrying about being a ****** lover.....


 King856 said:
Find a way to defeat the racist. Beat them with class and success. The best way to defeat them is to be above it. Hov don't battle why? He's above the ignorance. If enough of us (I'm white) rise above the ignorance than the real losers are the racist idiots white and black. Dude calls me a cracker or a cac and I laugh all the way to the bank. Getting upset or posting 50x in a thread isn't doing anything. Fulfilling stereo types by calling names makes people just as ignorant as the racist.


To f!ght the racist with hate just puts ppl on their level
King....If you think we are running the same race and f!ghting the same f!ght you are sadly mistaken. I feel you really hence the reason I don't bi*ch about racism affecting my daily life. I acknowledge the evil that me and my kids will go through but I still strive for success and progression. No man of any race will stop me from doing so. My ppl have been victimized and sh*t on for speaking out on being victimized, peep the white posters in here.


 FeedTheBeast said:
He is gonna get smashed once he steps on the field against other teams. Dude will not make it thru the season........I guarantee!!!
he deserves it

 DEDOS said:
alot of them are supporting him on twitter
thats some pus*y a.ss sellout sh*t right there, they can get knocked off and slumped too. I wouldn't support a black man caught saying he would f!ght all the crackers there but aint no way in hell I'm gonna side with this. Smh

 Stupid Fresh said:
double entendre

damn....that boy is fu*ked up in the head

 dg177bx said:
fu*kin black people;sensitive as fu*k
I wonder why.....

 Matt504 said:
what gave it away, was it the word n****r in the title?


 4 years ago '08        #333
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
n*ggas is gonna be projectile tackling/leading w/ the head on this f*ggot racist 24-7 next year.....Cannt wait *insert bart scott gif*
 4 years ago '04        #334
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k this bi*ch a.ss mf

Nfl n*ggas coming for that dome piece this season.... What u gone do then white BOY
 08-01-2013, 07:53 AM         #335
allday210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga gonna b out when he goes across the middle lmao. He gonna look like dis
 4 years ago '05        #336
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
didnt think it was that serious yesterday but i didnt see the video. but the video is pretty bad, wasnt expecting that. seems like with the eagles its hardly ever about football nowadays
 4 years ago '06        #337
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
White people know how to stick together once something racist happens, coming to the defense of a racist because they know inside that they are racist. No other people on Earth defend racist but whites. Asian, Black, Brown, if one of us says something or does something racist we never condone it. A white person says or does something racist, here comes hundreds of white people with excuses, defenses, and ignorant justifications. If white people would speak up behind closed doors when a white person uses n*gga in a negative way, this wouldn't happen. And white people wonder why they don't have any black friends or why they don't have deep meaningful friendships with people of color. No one trusts white people, we know how yall get down, smile when you see us but we know you really hate us.
 4 years ago '05        #338
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
 Im Soo Special said:
all white ppl born racist

i caught heat

only ones that aren't

are those raised around black ppl

it's the truth
This is just as racist. Your putting people you never met in a category
 4 years ago '05        #339
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
 Chrisdunk said:
Not like every white person doesn't say it behind closed doors.
Really is that a fact. What a closed minded statement.
 4 years ago '08        #340
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Kingme said:
White people know how to stick together once something racist happens, coming to the defense of a racist because they know inside that they are racist. No other people on Earth defend racist but whites. Asian, Black, Brown, if one of us says something or does something racist we never condone it. A white person says or does something racist, here comes hundreds of white people with excuses, defenses, and ignorant justifications. If white people would speak up behind closed doors when a white person uses n*gga in a negative way, this wouldn't happen. And white people wonder why they don't have any black friends or why they don't have deep meaningful friendships with people of color. No one trusts white people, we know how yall get down, smile when you see us but we know you really hate us.
Pretty much - I was picturing that conversation in Jeffrey Laurie's office between Laurie, the new Coach Kelly and Riley Cooper, like imagine if there was a word for white people that was the equivalent to the n-word and one of these black players got caught spewing it madd hatefully you think the outcome would be the same? PLEASE!

Laurie and Kelly were probably coddling this f*ggot cus they are racist themselves too like "I cant believe you got CAUGHT saying that Riley, now please apologize to THEM, so we can keep THEM happy"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy