Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #261
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KayGee said:
I can agree most white people are racist, but i wouldnt say towards one race more than any other.

It's definately somthing you're brought up in though. its all the views of your parents and their parents and so forth. My grandfather is racist as fu*k, nothing i can do about it. You're never going to change his opinion, too old. But also doesnt stop me from having friends of "colour"
shut all of the fu*k up

black people and white people are eternal enemies likes lions and hyenas..it will never change
 07-31-2013, 08:22 PM         #262
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Did he have jorts on with a sleeveless flannel?

I'm weak.

Dude swore he was in a safe place to let his racism fly too,

What a clown. Look at him too.

How many roommates of Tebow have sh*t the bed now? Aaron Hernandez, now Riley Cooper.
 4 years ago '08        #263
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7

Last edited by supervillain; 07-31-2013 at 10:00 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #264
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 Matt504 said:
It's depressing being a Black male in America.
no. it's depressing being you. you rather make excuses for never accomplishing sh*t in life instead of getting off your a.ss and making something of yourself.
 4 years ago '09        #265
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
All I can be is me, but being me is being a Black man, and Black men are already looked down upon and as dangerous and menacing in this country, I have to wear fu*king button up shirts whenever I leave the house just so I can appear as non-threatening as possible, this is something you don't have to worry about because your White skin alone is a symbol of "safe", mine isn't.

I can't jog at night but my White neighbors can, if I jog at night, I'm 'running from something', white people can jog 24hrs around the clock with out drawing any curiosity or feelings of "does this person belong around here"
ding ding ding my n*gga. the one time I showed up to work in something other than a button up the same ppl I been treating for months reacted like i was scheming on the low. biggest smiles turned into the biggest questionable faces

I'm not gonna lie ,my Dad and a friend of mine stopped jogging at late night because each of them had a squad car roll up on them separately less than miles from the neighborhood. most people wear the orange vests so cars don't hit them. my n*gga literally wore it so the cop wouldn't bother him and he had headphones in

thats the world though, just gotta roll with the punches

Last edited by A2P89; 07-31-2013 at 08:44 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #266
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
@ this weak a.ss spin in here lol

Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

I bet all the people in the background were just mortified at the fact that a Black male was burning to death before their very eyes.

[pic - click to view]

of course we can't call all the white people in this photo "racist", that would be generalizing, so what if they enjoyed witnessing a good lynchin, it doesn't mean it was about race

damn...they just burnt him like a piece of trash.

slimboyballer said:
Because his head still on his shoulders
damn right
 07-31-2013, 08:33 PM         #267
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was drunk and being dumb. i didnt see any black people there so maybe he was using the word in its literal tense meaning to be utterly ignorant... if he was talkin to a black dude it was prolly someone who pissed him off and he used the word in a drunk state.... i dont believe hes racist because he plays football with tons of black people. if he was KKK he would never be playing in the NFL. look at the 16 pages of black people calling ALL white people racist when the dude next to him was clearly upset he used the N word.
 4 years ago '13        #268
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
 Illuminati said:
I'm not sweeping anything in the rug. When I say 'be the bigger person' it has everything to do with standing your ground and discussing the issue but foregoing the racial insults that usually follow.

I'm not equating ****** with Cac or ****** with phaggot. But my point stands, I don't understand how likening Cac's to the devil makes you feel better about yourself or furthers your cause.
That's the problem. "being the bigger person" as you described prevents any kind of dialogue from going on because you expect people to "just get over it" without holding the other side accountable. If anything, the CAUSE of the conflict is more to blame than the party reacting to it. Like I said before, trying to compare those words to the n-word is pointless and has nothing to do with causes or making ones self feel better. That is nothing but useless conjecture.
 4 years ago '05        #269
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 300 300
 Pistol Peter said:
shut all of the fu*k up

black people and white people are eternal enemies likes lions and hyenas..it will never change
Well when only a daily basis, I could be seeing white, east indian, trini, guyanese, sri lanken, fillipino, japanese, chinese, africans, jamaicans, and whoever else i may run into that day... i'd say im just as likely to say fu*king paki opposed to fu*king ******...
 4 years ago '10        #270
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Matt504 said:
It's depressing being a Black male in America.
decades of evil, hatred, discrimination, and our ppl being slaughtered, which is still ongoing but we're supposed to be happy here Smile my brother
 4 years ago '06        #271
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 21107 21107
how did i miss those first 16 pages....
 4 years ago '07        #272
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Matt504 said:
let me go tap dance for massa so he don't think I'm not grateful for all this good freedom he done blessed us with.

4 years ago '12        #273
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
WHAT A bi*ch, HE WOULDN'T MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST n*gga OR HIS MAMA
 4 years ago '10        #274
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Matt504 said:
here we go with this yet again, smh.

if you complain about life in America as a Black man it's only because you've failed in life.

Implying that I'm lazy and doing nothing, based on WHAT exactly?

brothers, pay close attention, and ask yourselves how he reached the conclusion that I'd rather make excuses and sit on my a.ss rather than accomplish sh*t in life, and also ask yourselves how he'd know any of that information based on my posts.
please explain why you're so depressed? I bet we can get to the root(s) of this issue.
 4 years ago '08        #275
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
n*ggas get called n*ggas everyday b
 4 years ago '13        #276
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
These race discussions lead to nowhere
 4 years ago '05        #277
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
These type of threads always seem to do numbers and I really don't understand why, racism will always exist. Nothing really to see here folks. But I would like to know who he was referring to in the video though.
 4 years ago '10        #278
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
 Bucwild said:
I'm gonna a.ssume that you aren't black..... First thing not only black ppl use the word "n*gga", I for one though I am black I NEVER use it! Same way I don't sagg my pants or eat watermelon or fried chicken etc.

Why the hell does it concern you and anyone who isn't black what a black person does?? I'll never understand why a lot of white people are so obsessed with what black people do/say/eat/think etc.

If I talk bad about a family member, doesn't mean that I will allow someone outside of my family to do the same... Get it??
did you read my post? I stated that "I'm mixed" at the end. I was raised by a black father(s) and around black family/friends all the time. As well as white. I see both ends of the spectrum. Maybe because I'm mixed i identify my self more as an individual then with an entire culture.

this sh*t is gettin deep.
 4 years ago '06        #279
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,872 | Props total: 21107 21107
^ Knew this was going to morph into a race thread
 4 years ago '06        #280
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5028 5028
damn.. Riley Cooper was a decent player too

fu*k him..

I hope ever black on the team gives him the cold shoulder..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago