Riley Cooper At Kenny Chesney Concert: "I Will FIght Ever N****R Here" (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #241
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,800 | Props total: 9121 9121
 nattidred said:
I'm talking about today in this day and age from that old white woman with her cooking show up until this

and white dudes on bx want to pretend like racism doesn't exist and that a only a small percentage of white folks are racist when that's not the case

I mean sh*t just look at the dudes that are in here trying to spin this how ignorant, insensitive and oblivious can one be?
And if you want to be truthful this thread displays a lot more reactionary racism to 'dem white folks' than vice versa. If racism is wrong you guys should choose to be the bigger person by going against the grain and refusing to resort to petty racial retorts.
 4 years ago '08        #242
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
 all3rd said:
Ocho never played for Eagles.
Meaning just how they barricaded Ocho and TO out the league for character issues this should be similar. He should get another chance but he just not good enough on the eagles to keep that distraction that will be now.
 4 years ago '13        #243
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
 Illuminati said:
And if you want to be truthful this thread displays a lot more reactionary racism to 'dem white folks' than vice versa. If racism is wrong you guys should choose to be the bigger person by going against the grain and refusing to resort to petty racial retorts.
So people who are reacting the way they are, are wrong for reacting?

Last edited by MeteorMan; 07-31-2013 at 07:51 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #244
youngc706 
space
space
$173 | Props total: 75 75
Everyone becomes a racist once someone says something negative about their race but he wasn't in any type of racial battle so he meant that from the heart. In my opinion no one should use the n word but ain't shxt changing soon.
 4 years ago '08        #245
space
space
 MeteorMan said:
So people who are reacting the way they are are wrong for reacting?
Being pissed or slightly perturbed or even sad =/ making commentaries about cacs and generalizing them.

It's not about being racially 'tolerant'. Tolerant? What does being tolerant have to do with accepting someone for their skin color. I hate that word so fu*king much. It's about being the bigger person and refusing to succumb to their level of ignorance.

Cac, devil, cracker blah blah blah. It goes both ways man.
 07-31-2013, 07:53 PM         #246
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so once again we all agree that 98% of whites are racist
 4 years ago '08        #247
space
space
 Matt504 said:
"reactionary racism"

you're exactly right, REACTIONARY, as in REACTION to ACTUAL racism.

Black people have disproportionately been subject to racism for the entirety of time we've been in America, and you expect us to "be the bigger person", like it's something we don't deal with every day of our lives.

as a Black male, I deal with racism every single day of the week, it's frustrating to continually have to be the bigger person when I treat White people better than I treat my OWN people just to try to avoid racism.

how about you don't tell Black people how to react to racism, and tell the racists to stop being racist.
Hey Matt, how's it going?

I agree with you and similarly I deal with just as much racism ranging from the undeserved hostility to missing out on possible job opportunities yadah yadah yadah.

But why would you ever treat white people better than you treat black people? That in itself is a problem as you're holding them to a higher pedestal in an attempt to get into their good graces.

All you can is be is you at the end of day and if people to choose to shun because of the color of your skin. So fu*king what? It's not like you're on this never ending quest for validation...

Right?

Nice talking to you Matt. I hope everything works out for you bro and I do agree with a lot of what you've said.
 4 years ago '04        #248
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
 all3rd said:
Don't be shocked by racism in lockerooms there were past stories of Aikman and during a Saints training camp years ago I remember Billy Joe Tolliver calling his wideouts sp::ks and c::ns for dropping passes.
He know who and where to say the N-word.I highly doubt if he said the N-word in the locker room.I played Juco in the Jayhawk league(Kansas).A white teammate of mine said the N-word ,he damn near got k!lled in the locker room.Anybody can say racial slurs amongst their own people but it takes a man to say that around the opposite race. Copper a coward!
 4 years ago '13        #249
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
 Illuminati said:
Being pissed or slightly perturbed or even sad =/ making commentaries about cacs and generalizing them.

It's not about being racially 'tolerant'. Tolerant? What does being tolerant have to do with accepting someone for their skin color. I hate that word so fu*king much. It's about being the bigger person and refusing to succumb to their level of ignorance.

Cac, devil, cracker blah blah blah. It goes both ways man.
Being the bigger person has nothing to do with acknowledging when you feel you've been wronged and reacting the way you do because of it. If anything, the CAUSE of it should be dealt with and not swept under the rug. And that is what you're trying to do here.

Also keep in mind that "CAC", cracker etc have nowhere near the same power or history behind them as the n-word. So it is unfair to put them in the same category. Believe it or not, people of all races to a certain degree tolerate each other.
 4 years ago '10        #250
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7336 7336
 Matt504 said:
this post shows exactly how blind some white people are to their privilege of being white.

Black people in America ARE on a never ending quest for validation.. usually validation from White America.

All I can be is me, but being me is being a Black man, and Black men are already looked down upon and as dangerous and menacing in this country, I have to wear fu*king button up shirts whenever I leave the house just so I can appear as non-threatening as possible, this is something you don't have to worry about because your White skin alone is a symbol of "safe", mine isn't.

I can't jog at night but my White neighbors can, if I jog at night, I'm 'running from something', white people can jog 24hrs around the clock with out drawing any curiosity or feelings of "does this person belong around here"

I read through this bullsh*t, then read the signature, and now I'm
 4 years ago '07        #251
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Matt504 said:
this post shows exactly how blind some white people are to their privilege of being white.

Black people in America ARE on a never ending quest for validation.. usually validation from White America.

All I can be is me, but being me is being a Black man, and Black men are already looked down upon and as dangerous and menacing in this country, I have to wear fu*king button up shirts whenever I leave the house just so I can appear as non-threatening as possible, this is something you don't have to worry about because your White skin alone is a symbol of "safe", mine isn't.

I can't jog at night but my White neighbors can, if I jog at night, I'm 'running from something', white people can jog 24hrs around the clock with out drawing any curiosity or feelings of "does this person belong around here"
 4 years ago '08        #252
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Illuminati said:
name calling is petty but every action has a reaction and if you feel like you're being cornered and threatened you're gonna lash back

Now if you get offended by comments directed towards those that are racist and hateful what does that mean?

you guys really need to turn the other cheek before those hidden feelings come out and I'll leave it at that
 07-31-2013, 08:12 PM         #253
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Hey Matt, how's it going?

I agree with you and similarly I deal with just as much racism ranging from the undeserved hostility to missing out on possible job opportunities yadah yadah yadah.

But why would you ever treat white people better than you treat black people? That in itself is a problem as you're holding them to a higher pedestal in an attempt to get into their good graces.

All you can is be is you at the end of day and if people to choose to shun because of the color of your skin. So fu*king what? It's not like you're on this never ending quest for validation...

Right?

Nice talking to you Matt. I hope everything works out for you bro and I do agree with a lot of what you've said.

we all know you said nigg3r in your head bro

our point is proven

98%

you dont have 1 problem with the racist white guy or what he said said but you do have a problem with blacks being offended by it ?

98%
 4 years ago '05        #254
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 308 308
Any race can be a ******... shouldn't offened any "colour" more than the other.
 4 years ago '08        #255
space
space
 MeteorMan said:
Being the bigger person has nothing to do with acknowledging when you feel you've been wronged and reacting the way you do because of it. If anything, the CAUSE of it should be dealt with and not swept under the rug. And that is what you're trying to do here.

Also keep in mind that "CAC", cracker etc have nowhere near the same power or history behind them as the n-word. So it is unfair to put them in the same category. Believe it or not, people of all races to a certain degree tolerate each other.
I'm not sweeping anything in the rug. When I say 'be the bigger person' it has everything to do with standing your ground and discussing the issue but foregoing the racial insults that usually follow.

I'm not equating ****** with Cac or ****** with phaggot. But my point stands, I don't understand how likening Cac's to the devil makes you feel better about yourself or furthers your cause.

Matt504 said:

Do you know want me to take a picture of hands and feet? How would I understand what white privilege is?

Unlike you I don't feel the need to wear button up shirts or to kiss the ground white people walk on because I'm secure with myself. Could be a Canadian thing. Maybe you should consider moving countries?
 4 years ago '10        #256
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7336 7336
 Matt504 said:
and yet, you had nothing of value to add.

impressive.
you sound like a fu*king idiot. you keep applying "your" scenario to everyone elses. I see black people jog all the time at night (if I squint). quit being so damn self deprecating, it's depressing. your mindset is what is holding you back.
 4 years ago '05        #257
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:

our point is proven

98%

you dont have 1 problem with the racist white guy or what he said said but you do have a problem with blacks being offended by it ?

98%
I can agree most white people are racist, but i wouldnt say towards one race more than any other.

It's definately somthing you're brought up in though. its all the views of your parents and their parents and so forth. My grandfather is racist as fu*k, nothing i can do about it. You're never going to change his opinion, too old. But also doesnt stop me from having friends of "colour"
 4 years ago '08        #258
space
space
 nattidred said:
name calling is petty but every action has a reaction and if you feel like you're being cornered and threatened you're gonna lash back

Now if you get offended by comments directed towards those that are racist and hateful what does that mean?

you guys really need to turn the other cheek before those hidden feelings come out and I'll leave it at that
You're right and there's nothing wrong with feeling some way about his comments. Hence the views and replies.

What Cooper said was wrong but I don't see how giving people a pass to go on racial rants about the white man is any better.

bigree61 said:

our point is proven

98%

98%
Hey Big. Why would I have called Matt a n9gger? And I do take issue with Cooper said and he's the receiving the back lash he deserves. Are you guys itching for a race war or something?

I'm not telling you to move on or to become numb to the word but ignorance usually coincides with stupidity and how would you guys go about educating natural retards?

98% of what? I still live in a largely poorer black neighborhood if you're referring to your 'urban coons' again.
 4 years ago '05        #259
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
 Illuminati said:
I'm not sweeping anything in the rug. When I say 'be the bigger person' it has everything to do with standing your ground and discussing the issue but foregoing the racial insults that usually follow.

I'm not equating ****** with Cac or ****** with phaggot. But my point stands, I don't understand how likening Cac's to the devil makes you feel better about yourself or furthers your cause.

Do you know want me to take a picture of hands and feet? How would I understand what white privilege is?

Unlike you I don't feel the need to wear button up shirts or to kiss the ground white people walk on because I'm secure with myself. Could be a Canadian thing. Maybe you should consider moving countries?
What i was thinking... So many different ethnicities here doesnt really matter what you are.
 4 years ago '05        #260
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 theinitiAL said:
you sound like a fu*king idiot. you keep applying "your" scenario to everyone elses. I see black people jog all the time at night (if I squint). quit being so damn self deprecating, it's depressing. your mindset is what is holding you back.
sh*t you completely caught me off guard with that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy