Jul 31 - Where's the beef? Fast-food workers in walkout to protest low wages (wants $15hr)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #141
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
 matelyan said:
If McDonald's doubled their employees wages, a Big Mac would only cost $0.68 more.

And I'm not saying they should earn $15.00 an hour, but at least $10-11
why?? just because mcdonalds can afford to pay them does not mean they should, EVERYONE knows mcdonalds and compaines like that are a minimum wage type corporation unless you are a manager or work in corproate

thats like spending 10 years as a fukking greeter at walmart and then asking for 15 bucks an hour...for what.....a middle school drop out can do your job
 4 years ago '05        #142
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
Am I oversimplifying this? If McDonalds pays its workers $15 I'm going to want a raise at my clinic as will my coworkers and several other industries. COL goes up and fast food workers are in the SAME position. Also, with wages going up lay offs would be sure to happen and hiring freezes leaving the few left with a job doing the job they used to do and 2 others.

I don't see a win.
 4 years ago '09        #143
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Bad Gorilla said:

at 16per hour being a good living.
he gets paid 16 dollar an hour but he probably lives a life where that is good, my cousin makes 75k base before commission and he's broke as fukk, he got a new beamer, got a humungous house, goes clubbing every fukking weekend and it seems like he is living the lfie but my uncle tells my dad all the time that he's living check to check

for some people 75k is enough, for some 15 dollars an hour is enough, i guess it comes down to how you budget, save, and spend, dude making 16 an hour but as long as he's saving more then he's spending he should be good

money in vs money out= all that matters
 4 years ago '07        #144
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 asphaltninja said:
Livable wage?

n*gga.....you flip burgers. Go to school or find another job you unmotivated fu*k. Burger flipping is for high school kids.
except the avg age of a fast food worker is 28. so the whole "its for teenagers" thing is a fallacy
 4 years ago '12        #145
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
maybe instead of increasing wages the markets should decrease prices
 4 years ago '08        #146
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 bmandagod said:
maybe instead of increasing wages the markets should decrease prices
Now that's funny

Jacc Blacc said:
real sh*t, it actually saddens my heart when i see a grown person working there UNLESS they are in a managerial position

if you working the fries and your not in high school or college then thats weak, go back to school and get a degree, if you got a degree but cant find a job then get a fukking certification until you can find a decent paying job

my friend is going to college and he is gonna graudate with a masters in liberal arts, i tell him all the time his dumb a.ss isnt going to find a real job with a fake a.ss major like that, majors like art, music, liberal arts, are idiotic, might as well get a major in cheese appreciation
What exactly is he going for, some liberal arts major's make very good money
 4 years ago '09        #147
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Armen87 said:
well then your cousin doesn't know how to spend/save.
no sh*t sherlock

americans, including me are too interested in what we want instead of what we need but fukk it, at the end of the day, no one is forcing you to work at mcdonalds, if you want more money go somewhere that will give you more money instead of staying your lazy a.ss at mcdoanlds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy