I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2013, 11:42 PM         #161
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:

As I can recall, it was Sosa tweeting about L'A Capone months ago before Durk even mentioned dude

OTF is GBE. OTF is Lamron 300, OBlock, 600, Frontstreet, etc. Chief Keef was OTF. OTF is just the hood, the n*ggas they rock with and grew up with
this what i been saying. keef put l'a on a lil got the so loud video 10,000 views now he a chicago celeb. now durk tryna take him under his wing all the sudden. i see u durk. lol @ n*ggas thinkin durk isn't shady just cuz of they homo infatuation w him
 08-01-2013, 11:44 PM         #162
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
Who Durk put on? That n*gga ain't even on himself. Chief Keef put Reese, Fredo, SD and all of them on. Reese was eating good off that Don't Like track, why you think he ain't take sides? Sosa made SD famous because he put dude in his videos, you would think Sosa and SD were brothers how close they was in them videos and sh*t. Why you think the reason SD, Fredo and all of them got them followers and sh*t? Chief Keef! Dude was promoting them in his twitter bio and all of that. He the reason them dudes can go out of town and do shows

As I can recall, it was Sosa tweeting about L'A Capone months ago before Durk even mentioned dude(he probably the best rapper out of them all), now Durk calling dude his lil brother and sh*t. Chief Keef was mentioning Boss Top and all of them in his records which made n*ggas get a lil buzz and sh*t and he putting his dudes to the forefront and getting the on WorldStar and sh*t.

OTF is GBE. OTF is Lamron 300, OBlock, 600, Frontstreet, etc. Chief Keef was OTF. OTF is just the hood, the n*ggas they rock with and grew up with
n*gga WHAT
Reese and Fredo were already rappin an makin videos themselves before Keef blew up, only one that really started rappin afterwards was SD. It's not fair to say Keef "put them on" because he just blew up and they gained popularity because of the scope Keef put on Chicago. That's like sayin Keef put Jojo, Lil Jay an all of Bricksquad on because they also got looked at cuz of Keef's popularity.

n*gga Rondo, Edai, Cdai, LA all fu*k wit Durk more than Keef, thats no question lol.
OTF is not GBE n*gga, GBE is OTF, everybody in OTF isn't GBE. But everybody in GBE was OTF till Keef started his fu*kery. Why the fu*k you think Keef was claimin OTF and yet Durk was never claimin GBE? Just shoutin them out? Durk's the CEO of OTF n*gga him an his brother run that sh*t

at n*ggas actin like its gay that I'm pointin out that Durk appeals more to females than Keef. The bi*ch on sway in the mornin said the n*gga could be an underwear model It's a KNOWN fact that good looks carries you a long way in this entertainment sh*t.

Last edited by WavyCrockett; 08-01-2013 at 11:46 PM..
 08-01-2013, 11:51 PM         #163
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz you aint NEVER hear Durk claimin GBE, but you ALWAYS saw Keef claimin OTF an sayin Lz in his song even though he aint from Lamron
 08-01-2013, 11:54 PM         #164
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga how you know who's eatin off Keef? Only n*ggas you can make that claim of is Ballout and Capo

SD, Fredo, Reese all touring an bankin off their own ventures.
n*ggas out here actin like Durk and Keef don't dam near know ALL of the same people. I see Durk promoting an puttin on more n*ggas from 300//Oblock/Steve Drive/Lamron than Keef does
OTF is by FAR deeper than GBE/GloBoys and that is a FACT
 08-01-2013, 11:54 PM         #165
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how keef got those videos paid early in his career? was azae and dgaines charging him?
 08-01-2013, 11:55 PM         #166
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop the bullsh*t
"n*gga said OTF, GBE we the sh*t"
that's not him claimin GBE you d!ckhead
He was shoutin out GBE (like he ALWAYS did) cuz of Fredo an Reese in the song
Try again.
 08-01-2013, 11:59 PM         #167
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isn't beef really when he "maybe" said gbe a few times.

lil durk really don't need keef, sure he helped show him, but durk can make hits, durk has more early bangers than keef

I rather listen to durk old mixtapes than back from the dead and sh*t..

lil herb mixtape is better than sosas too

lil herb flow over keef just another story...
 08-02-2013, 12:00 AM         #168
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
them dudes fu*k with whoever they feel they can get on with. Just a month ago L'A was asking to be signed to GBE. They trying to get on, don't confuse that with loyalty. EDAI was doing tracks with Sosa but he mad like a bi*ch cuz dude ain't shoot the video for their song and was gon charge him, And Cdai does not fu*k with Durk more than Keef. Dude was just posting pics of him and Sosa on OBlock, Sosa shouts him out. Durk ain't never shout dude out.

Durk claimed GBE multiple times. In that beef song and all that sh*t. n*ggas been rapping for years, when I say put on I mean he the reason these n*ggas eating. You can rap all you want but if you ain't gettin no money from it you wasting ya time. Chief Keef made it possible for all these dudes to eat off this rap sh*t
n*ggas from 600 fu*k with durk more then keef
 08-02-2013, 12:06 AM         #169
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even Tray Savage knew what the deal was n*gga made it known quick he had nothin to say bout OTF

How D Rose don't even bang wit Keef nomore an he was in his John Madden videos?
 08-02-2013, 12:19 AM         #170
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be mad if this was exposed somehow...
 08-02-2013, 12:21 AM         #171
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
that because Durk didn't start OTF you idiot. Like I told you, OTF is the hood. Durk just made it into a label type sh*t

Tray Savage called him a bi*ch though, and he ain't get out of pocket
Doesn't fu*kin matter you d!ckhead, Durk is still the CEO of OTF. And n*ggas were OBVIOUSLY claimin the "label type sh*t" that Durk started. Tray Savage aint get outta pocket wit Durk brother though
 4 years ago '06        #172
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 xoutchucky said:
them dudes fu*k with whoever they feel they can get on with. Just a month ago L'A was asking to be signed to GBE. They trying to get on, don't confuse that with loyalty. EDAI was doing tracks with Sosa but he mad like a bi*ch cuz dude ain't shoot the video for their song and was gon charge him, And Cdai does not fu*k with Durk more than Keef. Dude was just posting pics of him and Sosa on OBlock, Sosa shouts him out. Durk ain't never shout dude out.

Durk claimed GBE multiple times. In that beef song and all that sh*t. n*ggas been rapping for years, when I say put on I mean he the reason these n*ggas eating. You can rap all you want but if you ain't gettin no money from it you wasting ya time. Chief Keef made it possible for all these dudes to eat off this rap sh*t
GTFOH Durk never claimed GBE and on beef it was a OTF GBE collaboration
 4 years ago '06        #173
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 xoutchucky said:
There's a lot of d!ck riding Lil Durk groupies so i'm out. Real n*ggas know what's up. Sosa >>>> Durk
What's d!ck riding
 08-02-2013, 12:25 AM         #174
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
and this is how i know n*ggas aren't real on here. nobody really seein it from a n*gga perspective which is i'm gonna get on regardless and fu*k w the right people. if u think sosa paid dj kenn, chop, gaines, or zae for ANYTHING but his fame u playin yaself. sosa was the genius who put it all together found n*ggas to make beats for him, shoot his videos, and mix his music all for free. why do you know all of those peoples names? because chief keef. edai is the boss of rondo and l'a which is prob why keef fu*k w l'a cuz of his talent but he ain't in that click. and i'd put money on it that sosa has put money on d rose books. when did durk mention d rose in a song? oh yeah when he finally got on a sosa feature
 4 years ago '06        #175
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
And if anything Keef fear the come up of Durk
 08-02-2013, 12:28 AM         #176
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
GTFOH Durk never claimed GBE and on beef it was a OTF GBE collaboration
OTF 300 300 know that be GBE body count on top w the opps cuz we stay in the lead. of course he gotta mention gbe cuz he know them 2 together is a power factor
 4 years ago '06        #177
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 CIDF said:
OTF 300 300 know that be GBE body count on top w the opps cuz we stay in the lead. of course he gotta mention gbe cuz he know them 2 together is a power factor
If anything that sh*t will get squashed because they to close to the same circle n*ggas aint gon let it get to deep
 08-02-2013, 12:41 AM         #178
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
If anything that sh*t will get squashed because they to close to the same circle n*ggas aint gon let it get to deep
yeah it aint nothin. even the n*gga who made this thread made it seekin some drama. public be gassin sh*t up. i think keef and louie needa talk cuz really this sh*t is all about louie. but keef might be too hood to even talk sh*t out is what im afraid of. how can yall hate on keef tho? when he was 15 he said "o block just to let u know, keta world just to let u know, rip lil moe thats why if i die i gots to go" stop hatin on a real n*gga
 08-02-2013, 12:43 AM         #179
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is glogang supposed to be the new midwest mmg?
 4 years ago '06        #180
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 CIDF said:
yeah it aint nothin. even the n*gga who made this thread made it seekin some drama. public be gassin sh*t up. i think keef and louie needa talk cuz really this sh*t is all about louie. but keef might be too hood to even talk sh*t out is what im afraid of. how can yall hate on keef tho? when he was 15 he said "o block just to let u know, keta world just to let u know, rip lil moe thats why if i die i gots to go" stop hatin on a real n*gga
What's the problem with MUBU and GBE I seen the video but wtf started that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago