I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #141
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Fly or Die said:
stop lying

i heard dont like before kanye got on it. that sh*t didnt crack a million until well after kanye co signed it
lol so how did kanye and them hear i dont push t knew that sh*t was hot and was blowing up labels was already tryin to sign sosa i dont like video had over a mill view before that remix came out n*gga that remix came out mid april dont like came out like early march
 4 years ago '06        #142
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 CIDF said:
lol lets get sh*t straight i fux w durk but he a hoe a.ss n*gga to a certain extent. he wifed a fat white bi*ch for mental support, and is still in the hood tryna gain clout every day cuz he got too many n*ggas on his back. which is what it is, but now he usin that against keef cuz he up outta there. crab in the bucket mentality once keef moved out for real now he tryna act like king smh. they gonna resolve it tho if they all really a fam they should work that out. i think if durk approaches keef on some shady sh*t n not tryna resolve sh*t at least 5 people are dying and a huge split is gonna create the murder rate will double in chicago and then revolution
Serious question, what makes you think Keef got more clout than Durk?
 08-01-2013, 11:06 PM         #143
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
LMFAO ur right!!!! I forgot that keef came out before durk! /thread

Nah fu*k it, re open thread. Durk is autotune! I PROMISE if u hear durk rap n a random song u couldnt identify him like u could keef. Durk sounds normal whereas keef has a sinister sound. Like in the song "oblock4life" and "dont like". When i say distinct and unique i mean, u can listen to keef for 1 second and kno its him. Like dmx, pac, big, jay, em, nicki minaj etc. Durk sounds like....

And ok cool, lets not go buy opinion of us two, pull up a youtube vid of keef and durk and see who people gravitate to more, check the downloads as well. PEOPLE THE CONSUMERS look forward to a keef song than a durk song. So cool, he may not make better music, but PEOPLE still pick him over durk.

Which came out first? Dont like remix or the original? Keef didnt NEED west, the song was already on fire and got him buzzin. So back the who Popped first. Who came out first, jay or em? Jay.....why is eminem more musically successful tho?? Didnt jay pop first???? n*gga durk is wit DEF JAM! He just aint do nun worth promoting. LMFAO people choose keefs gangsta over durks... Whats durk got that will sell??
n*gga you're an idiot
What aren't you understanding about the REASON more people will gravitate to Keef before Durk because they don't KNOW Durk yet
Keef just got lucky that that WSSH video took off when it did for him
Explain to me why Ima Hitta was the first million view video on DGainz page before ANY Keef song? Explain to me why Keef didn't start gettin million view videos till AFTER that WSSH video?
at Keef didn't need West, you really believe if Kanye never remixed I Dont Like and put it on his album that it would have gotten national radioplay or the success that it did?
you really using Eminem as the measuring bar for success? How many rappers came out before Eminem and how many are more musically successful than him? None.
Durk's gettin national radioplay WITHOUT the help Keef got so far, so what does that say for him?
You really askin what does Durk have that will sell? (PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE) But Durk looks WAY better than Keef first of all, he's more marketable because of his good looks. Not only that but he has a signature voice and a knack for being able to sing on hooks like Future. Difference is unlike Future he can also rap. THAT'S what's marketable about Durk.
 4 years ago '06        #144
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
lol so how did kanye and them hear i dont push t knew that sh*t was hot and was blowing up labels was already tryin to sign sosa i dont like video had over a mill view before that remix came out n*gga that remix came out mid april dont like came out like early march
Beside people who stay on the Internet all day nobody knew chief keef be honest for a minute. Also just because you get a million views on YouTube don't mean sh*t because there's a lot of talentless trash with a million views IE. Souljah boy.
 4 years ago '06        #145
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
I don't think Keef trash let me stop making it seem like I don't bump his sh*t but I don't think he's better than durk
 4 years ago '13        #146
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 406 406
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga you're an idiot
What aren't you understanding about the REASON more people will gravitate to Keef before Durk because they don't KNOW Durk yet
Explain to me why Ima Hitta was the first million view video on DGainz page before ANY Keef song? Explain to me why Keef didn't start gettin million view videos till AFTER that WSSH video?
at Keef didn't need West, you really believe if Kanye never remixed I Dont Like and put it on his album that it would have gotten national radioplay or the success that it did?
you really using Eminem as the measuring bar for success? How many rappers came out before Eminem and how many are more musically successful than him? None.
Durk's gettin national radioplay WITHOUT the help Keef got so far, so what does that say for him?
You really askin what does Durk have that will sell? (PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE) But Durk looks WAY better than Keef first of all, he's more marketable because of his good looks. Not only that but he has a signature voice and a knack for being able to sing on hooks like Future. Difference is unlike Future he can also rap. THAT'S what's marketable about Durk.
That's for sayin this to him, I wanted to say this but was to tired to type
 08-01-2013, 11:15 PM         #147
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Serious question, what makes you think Keef got more clout than Durk?
durk got more in some hoods cuz he's older and grew up there. but who knows its not like all these n*ggas know how many bodies each other got and sh*t. keef got more money = more clout = more n*ggas eatin off his plate
 08-01-2013, 11:23 PM         #148
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
durk got more in some hoods cuz he's older and grew up there. but who knows its not like all these n*ggas know how many bodies each other got and sh*t. keef got more money = more clout = more n*ggas eatin off his plate
n*gga how you know who's eatin off Keef? Only n*ggas you can make that claim of is Ballout and Capo

SD, Fredo, Reese all touring an bankin off their own ventures.
n*ggas out here actin like Durk and Keef don't dam near know ALL of the same people. I see Durk promoting an puttin on more n*ggas from 300//Oblock/Steve Drive/Lamron than Keef does
OTF is by FAR deeper than GBE/GloBoys and that is a FACT
 08-01-2013, 11:27 PM         #149
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:

1. wait why would kanye and pusha and them REMIX a 16yr old from chicago's song? cuz they know star potential.
2. u are a hoe a.ss n*gga for sayin u like durk cuz he's prettier than keef smh
3. durk made it to where he's at cuz he's a good artist lets leave it at that. but he won't ever be on keef's level RAP wise. there's already a lightskin n*gga named drake for white bi*ches to like, and durk grimy a.ss ain't gonna have an all bi*ch audience at the end of the day. he still talkin gunplay every song.
 08-01-2013, 11:29 PM         #150
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
n*ggas out here actin like Durk and Keef don't dam near know ALL of the same people. I see Durk promoting an puttin on more n*ggas from 300//Oblock/Steve Drive/Lamron than Keef does
OTF is by FAR deeper than GBE/GloBoys and that is a FACT
yeah durk doin that more than ever recently. tryna get rondo and l'a to ride w him. i think keef feedin alotta n*ggas or else he woulda been dead. not even a bx discussion
 08-01-2013, 11:31 PM         #151
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
1. wait why would kanye and pusha and them REMIX a 16yr old from chicago's song? cuz they know star potential.
2. u are a hoe a.ss n*gga for sayin u like durk cuz he's prettier than keef smh
3. durk made it to where he's at cuz he's a good artist lets leave it at that. but he won't ever be on keef's level RAP wise. there's already a lightskin n*gga named drake for white bi*ches to like, and durk grimy a.ss ain't gonna have an all bi*ch audience at the end of the day. he still talkin gunplay every song.
Because the song was hot in the city at the time All this after the WSSH video which GAINED Keef his cult following.
bi*ches love Durk n*gga It's a known fact that n*ggas think Keef is ugly That's all you see on Twitter/Instagram, memes an sht makin fun of Keef being ugly Durk's upside is by FAR bigger than Keef's. He's handsome, can make hooks and can actually rap about sh*t
 08-01-2013, 11:33 PM         #152
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im saying, im riding with my n*gga durk, fu*k keef's childish bs

durk do have so many n*ggas that depend on him, i hope he don't go out like stack...i think french will school him on that though..

Last edited by codeine; 08-01-2013 at 11:36 PM..
 08-01-2013, 11:34 PM         #153
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ but n*gga that's a reason for FEMALES to not like keef. bi*ches love durk? pic or it aint happen
 08-01-2013, 11:34 PM         #154
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
yeah durk doin that more than ever recently. tryna get rondo and l'a to ride w him. i think keef feedin alotta n*ggas or else he woulda been dead. not even a bx discussion
n*gga he doesn't even VISIT the hood as often, he said that himself Who would or COULD k!ll him? He's still a bd at the end of the day so whenever he goes back to his hood who's gonna touch him?
The fact that Durk is the ceo of OTF and Keef was once under OTF speaks alot more for Durk's street credibility than Keef's. Lol how many n*ggas claim OTF an how many claim GloBoyz, think about that
 08-01-2013, 11:36 PM         #155
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
Because the song was hot in the city at the time All this after the WSSH video which GAINED Keef his cult following.
bi*ches love Durk n*ggaHe's handsome, c

[pic - click to view]

ok.. yeah u right bro

picture say 1,000 words
 08-01-2013, 11:36 PM         #156
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
^ but n*gga that's a reason for FEMALES to not like keef. bi*ches love durk? pic or it aint happen
Lol you seriously think bi*ches don't be all over Durk d!ck? Look at any of his youtube videos my dude, look at his instagram picture comments, look at his twitter mentions.
Lol there's been 2 interviews I can remember with the female interviews all over Durk d!ck callin him handsome an sh*t
 08-01-2013, 11:38 PM         #157
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
Who Durk put on? That n*gga ain't even on himself. Chief Keef put Reese, Fredo, SD and all of them on. Reese was eating good off that Don't Like track, why you think he ain't take sides? Sosa made SD famous because he put dude in his videos, you would think Sosa and SD were brothers how close they was in them videos and sh*t. Why you think the reason SD, Fredo and all of them got them followers and sh*t? Chief Keef! Dude was promoting them in his twitter bio and all of that. He the reason them dudes can go out of town and do shows

As I can recall, it was Sosa tweeting about L'A Capone months ago before Durk even mentioned dude(he probably the best rapper out of them all), now Durk calling dude his lil brother and sh*t. Chief Keef was mentioning Boss Top and all of them in his records which made n*ggas get a lil buzz and sh*t and he putting his dudes to the forefront and getting the on WorldStar and sh*t.

OTF is GBE. OTF is Lamron 300, OBlock, 600, Frontstreet, etc. Chief Keef was OTF. OTF is just the hood, the n*ggas they rock with and grew up with
finally,a truthful n*gga in this thread
 08-01-2013, 11:39 PM         #158
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
Lol you seriously think bi*ches don't be all over Durk d!ck? Look at any of his youtube videos my dude, look at his instagram picture comments, look at his twitter mentions.
Lol there's been 2 interviews I can remember with the female interviews all over Durk d!ck callin him handsome an sh*t
somethin tells me u bout 15
 08-01-2013, 11:39 PM         #159
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i believe about what otf is, but i dont think otf is gbe, but i think i know what you are saying, def makes sense about reese, but i mean im sure these n*ggas will straighten this out, and we will all be like "durk and keef"

but im just saying in terms of longevity, im putting money on durk, because his struggle at this point and whole reason for doing what he doing has more purpose than keef's

i don't get durk position, is he still exactly, exactly in the hood still? he aint able to afford some nice apartment in nice chi town?

i see sd always posting pics with french's manager "iluvlola" or whatever, fredo def is doing his own thing right now...

thank you about touching on durk having more female appeal, just didnt want to say it because you see how these idiots react when you point out prideless sh*t like that.. i say the same thing about asap ferg and asap rocky, ferg tryna be like rocky but aint got the pretty muthafu*ka, in reality swag that rocky has

Last edited by codeine; 08-01-2013 at 11:42 PM..
 08-01-2013, 11:42 PM         #160
brickcity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
lol lets get sh*t straight i fux w durk but he a hoe a.ss n*gga to a certain extent. he wifed a fat white bi*ch for mental support, and is still in the hood tryna gain clout every day cuz he got too many n*ggas on his back. which is what it is, but now he usin that against keef cuz he up outta there. crab in the bucket mentality once keef moved out for real now he tryna act like king smh. they gonna resolve it tho if they all really a fam they should work that out. i think if durk approaches keef on some shady sh*t n not tryna resolve sh*t at least 5 people are dying and a huge split is gonna create the murder rate will double in chicago and then revolution
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy