I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #101
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,240 | Props total: 24215 24215
This would of been Keef hit for the summer without a doubt he gotta drop a video

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Niruggg said:
i blame the public school system, keef is wack the only way you think not is if you have the same level of education as him. his sh*t is remedial. unlistenable juvenile elementary i.e. trash

edit:and fact that this thread is 6 pages, astonishing
Da fu*k u gon blame the school system?? And keef has a lane. Its DRILL music n*gga. Which he executes perfectly. He just doin some lame sh*t from time to time. But even jay, em and nas has seen the same. Keef has a distinct sound, he KNOWS how multi syllables work, he flows on beats TO the beat, he has the lingo and knows how to make hooks and carry songs alone.

He aint tryna b nas or eminem. Those two would suck if they had to make drill music. Its not their lane. And his sht is remedial? He has better rhyymes than two live crew and them. Wasnt daddy luke repeating himself for the whole song?? Hmmmmm and what was that music used for?? Wisdom? Ok then dumb n*gga.

U must be at clubs requestin nas, wu tang, krs, immortal technique and common.
 4 years ago '10        #103
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Da fu*k u gon blame the school system?? And keef has a lane. Its DRILL music n*gga. Which he executes perfectly. He just doin some lame sh*t from time to time. But even jay, em and nas has seen the same. Keef has a distinct sound, he KNOWS how multi syllables work, he flows on beats TO the beat, he has the lingo and knows how to make hooks and carry songs alone.

He aint tryna b nas or eminem. Those two would suck if they had to make drill music. Its not their lane. And his sht is remedial? He has better rhyymes than two live crew and them. Wasnt daddy luke repeating himself for the whole song?? Hmmmmm and what was that music used for?? Wisdom? Ok then dumb n*gga.

U must be at clubs requestin nas, wu tang, krs, immortal technique and common

This cat got a point tho...
 4 years ago '12        #104
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Niruggg said:
ke ef ain't did sh*t
Really? Keef did nothing? But yet is ALWAYS a topic on here? If it wasnt for keef, u think chicago would b n the news for every little thing? Chicago wasnt in sh*t until keef kept makin headlines. Dont like/keef made the news!! Reporters were tryna stop the violence via television n chicago when keef came n the game? He did nothing? Ok cool. Tupac did nothing either. But his INFLUENCE did. Keef is influencin young n*ggas. n*ggas wanna b keef the same way they wanna b pac, scarface, teflon don etc.
 08-01-2013, 04:29 PM         #105
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Patience kids PATIENCE.... Not everybody is lucky to have a shortcut with this career sh*t like a Kanye feature... Durk will grind it out
 4 years ago '12        #106
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 WavyCrockett said:
Durk doesnt have a unique sound? what?
None of what you mentioned relates to Keef making better music than Durk, he just POPPED before Durk
fu*k you talkin bout n*gga
Durk hasn't had no major superstar cosign like Keef had wit Kanye yet n*gga
LMFAO ur right!!!! I forgot that keef came out before durk! /thread

Nah fu*k it, re open thread. Durk is autotune! I PROMISE if u hear durk rap n a random song u couldnt identify him like u could keef. Durk sounds normal whereas keef has a sinister sound. Like in the song "oblock4life" and "dont like". When i say distinct and unique i mean, u can listen to keef for 1 second and kno its him. Like dmx, pac, big, jay, em, nicki minaj etc. Durk sounds like....

And ok cool, lets not go buy opinion of us two, pull up a youtube vid of keef and durk and see who people gravitate to more, check the downloads as well. PEOPLE THE CONSUMERS look forward to a keef song than a durk song. So cool, he may not make better music, but PEOPLE still pick him over durk.

Which came out first? Dont like remix or the original? Keef didnt NEED west, the song was already on fire and got him buzzin. So back the who Popped first. Who came out first, jay or em? Jay.....why is eminem more musically successful tho?? Didnt jay pop first???? n*gga durk is wit DEF JAM! He just aint do nun worth promoting. LMFAO people choose keefs gangsta over durks... Whats durk got that will sell??
 4 years ago '12        #107
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 deLeet said:
Patience kids PATIENCE.... Not everybody is lucky to have a shortcut with this career sh*t like a Kanye feature... Durk will grind it out
Do i have to name all the people staffed at def jam that COULD HAVE helped durk?
 08-01-2013, 04:56 PM         #108
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Do i have to name all the people staffed at def jam that COULD HAVE helped durk?
Dude was in and out of jail all year and his buzz was still picking up from the Lz nthem end of 2012..... I think they did alright for whatever deal him and Reesey made.
 4 years ago '12        #109
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 deLeet said:
Do i have to name all the people staffed at def jam that COULD HAVE helped durk? U act like he is still local for 12+ years! The n*gga skipped indie and cruised allll the way to DEF JAM. not black gorilla ent, not cashnbanks records, not ground up studios.... DEF JAM. The same def jam jay z owned, the same dej jam rick ross is on. I WISH i was singed to a damn def jam wit no street buzz or huge following or explosive viral video. So dont even try it n*gga. He got the steak cooked chopped and served to him. Does LIL B even have a major label backing? Shut up!
 4 years ago '12        #110
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 deLeet said:
Dude was in and out of jail all year and his buzz was still picking up from the Lz nthem end of 2012..... I think they did alright for whatever deal him and Reesey made.
That make sense. But what album did pac come out with when he came out of jail? A masterpiece right? If u n and outta jail, u shuld grid extra harder to put ur sh*t out. Cuz who knows when they gon throw the book at u and u no longer have a shot. And im sure he got songs on his PC right? Aint no way u a rapper tryna make it, but have nothing n ur archives. No way!
 4 years ago '12        #111
NATOMAS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 452 452
 Niruggg said:
keef ain't did sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #112
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 deLeet said:
lol all yr he went in may of last yr and got out that july the n*ggas was out of jail until june of this yr when was he in jail all yr stop making excuses until durk get feature on a n*gga album like ye jay em he not on keef level the n*gga never going to put a album out durk is the chicago version of papoose i remember you n*ggas used to ride that n*gga on here look where he at now

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 08-01-2013 at 06:08 PM..
 08-01-2013, 06:20 PM         #113
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
lol all yr he went in may of last yr and got out that july the n*ggas was out of jail until june of this yr when was he in jail all yr stop making excuses until durk get feature on a n*gga album like ye jay em he not on keef level the n*gga never going to put a album out durk is the chicago version of papoose i remember you n*ggas used to ride that n*gga on here look where he at now
Alright bruh, chicago hates you too

EDIT: My mistake, i thought Durk went in early 2013 for some bullsh*t, i don't stalk these kids like that. SO he was out when his buzz was picking up, off grind....

Last edited by deLeet; 08-01-2013 at 06:26 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #114
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11271 11271
To me it seemed Keef popped because people thought.he was at the top of that chi movement.

Now it looks like he isn't as respected as before, and my guess is he falls off
 4 years ago '10        #115
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
 mikejuheard said:
This would of been Keef hit for the summer without a doubt he gotta drop a video

No he rather mumble and moan like a cat now. Had to check, and of course the song old. Cause all his new sh*t is trash.
 4 years ago '13        #116
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 406 406
 Fly or Die said:

4 years ago '12        #117
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
 xoutchucky said:
so n*ggas respect dudes the cuff fat white humpback whale a.ss bi*ches? You new era n*gga
Naw she was skinny b4 da kid dumb a.ss
im sure durk fu*kn bad bi*ches anyway. She jst his ride or die
 08-01-2013, 07:13 PM         #118
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k keef for that one
 4 years ago '05        #119
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 44wade said:
To me it seemed Keef popped because people thought.he was at the top of that chi movement.

Now it looks like he isn't as respected as before, and my guess is he falls off

[video - click to view]

lol sosa on tour selling out shows he is on top of this chi sh*t

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 08-01-2013 at 07:49 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #120
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
This ain't what you want is better than anything Keef did
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy