I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2013, 11:33 AM         #81
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i honestly like this better than dis aint watchu want im in the chi more people bumpin macroni than that durk sh*t
i blame the public school system, keef is wack the only way you think not is if you have the same level of education as him. his sh*t is remedial. unlistenable juvenile elementary i.e. trash

edit:and fact that this thread is 6 pages, astonishing
 4 years ago '05        #82
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Niruggg said:
i blame the public school system, keef is wack the only way you think not is if you have the same level of education as him. his sh*t is remedial. unlistenable juvenile elementary i.e. trash
must be a wu tang fan i like the have fun while im bumping my sh*t im not trying be serious all the time i be riding around off the sh*ts banging this and the hoes love it go bump your wu tang with a blank face
 08-01-2013, 11:45 AM         #83
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
I can't respect a n*gga whose bi*ch look like a humpback whale. He claiming he was that n*gga from day 1, well why yo bi*ch look like that? On some real sh*t, son a lame. His fans lame too. Real n*ggas would clown that boy
Why you worry about who he fu*king?? Yall some weirdos focusing on stupid sh*t.
 4 years ago '12        #84
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Durk has better bars but Keef is an overall better artist, better songs, hooks, beats.. His sh*t just bangs over Durks.. Keef got hit after hit, Durk gets real annoying sometimes.
 4 years ago '12        #85
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 Bruce Leeroy said:
"You a fan"

4 years ago '12        #86
space
space
 NoLastName said:
Even boss top unfollowed durk and they just had a song together..

He ridin for Sosa

Not durk soft voice havin a.ss

That one night song and ten year n*ggas is some heat tho
 xoutchucky said:
I can't respect a n*gga whose bi*ch look like a humpback whale. He claiming he was that n*gga from day 1, well why yo bi*ch look like that? On some real sh*t, son a lame. His fans lame too. Real n*ggas would clown that boy
 08-01-2013, 12:32 PM         #87
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
I ain't worried bout this lil n*gga at all. JUst proves how lame/wack he is. Lil dude talks way too much to be such a lame
Naw n*gga you worrying about who is bi*ch is as you said in your last post. n*gga don't even know wtf he is posting. Dumbasses in this section never seise to amaze me but hey its damn hip hop section filled with idiots who talk out of their a.ss.
 08-01-2013, 12:43 PM         #88
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xoutchucky said:
what your bi*ch look like
 4 years ago '12        #89
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
Mad n*ggas trollin b. How an earth is lil durk better than keef? LMFAO gtfo.
 4 years ago '12        #90
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 xoutchucky said:
u dumb as fu*k

if your father had the same morals that Durk has hed still be wit ur fat a.ss moms.

Durk keeps it 100 though he aint even switch up after shorty got ugly and fat.
Makes me think he wouldnt switch up on his people like Keef would.. no matter the "unfortunate" circumstances.

You jst a fake n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #91
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i guarantee durk career on the road of every rapper who had a n*gga they grew up with or was around when they blew up who thought they could do there own and sh*t didnt work by end of yr durk buzz will die and he going to drop a chief keef dissed how he fake ect to try to get another buzz
 4 years ago '12        #92
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 deLeet said:
Why you worry about who he fu*king?? Yall some weirdos focusing on stupid sh*t.
 Fly or Die said:
word

this n*ggas kids. talkin bout they have to choose sides and and lil durk a opp

just listen to the music you n*ggas have nothing to do with these n*ggas personal lives

/thread

@ some of these responses
 08-01-2013, 02:27 PM         #93
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since we on the topic
are n*ggas really talkin sh*t bout Durk baby motha like KEef's don't look like the crypt keeper?
And if n*ggas wanna bring up irrelevant sh*t
Durk's children > Keef's

[video - click to view]

this bi*ch is HIT

Last edited by WavyCrockett; 08-01-2013 at 02:30 PM..
 08-01-2013, 02:47 PM         #94
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i honestly like this better than dis aint watchu want im in the chi more people bumpin macroni than that durk sh*t

edit:and fact that this thread is 6 pages, astonishing

GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
must be a wu tang fan i like the have fun while im bumping my sh*t im not trying be serious all the time i be riding around off the sh*ts banging this and the hoes love it go bump your wu tang with a blank face
nah homie that n*gga is incompetent and i don't want that or anyone like that in my world got no room or time for it…BANG BANG

that sh*t don't even rhyme trash. dude like i said it's un-listenable i bought the sh*t and tried to give it a chance couldn't get through 3 tracks b4 flinging that bs across the room weed-plate music
 08-01-2013, 02:51 PM         #95
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bucwild said:
I don't listen to Rap like I used to, I can't relate to getting high and gun sh*t. So I don't listen to a lot of these cats, but I have heard of Dirk mainly because I saw him on Sway in the morning. I don't front for nobody, so I ain't gonna act like the life they talk about is the life I live. I grew up around it, ain't no punk and been through my f!ghts and sh*t but guns and drugs I don't do to keep it a hunnit. From what I know, that's all these younger guys talk about and I'm too grown for that.
exactly…these n*ggas talk bout drugs guns and gangs…i thinking bout money homes and independent chicksfu*k the bs'

WavyCrockett said:
since we on the topic
are n*ggas really talkin sh*t bout Durk baby motha like KEef's don't look like the crypt keeper?
And if n*ggas wanna bring up irrelevant sh*t
Durk's children > Keef's

this bi*ch is HIT

Last edited by Niruggg; 08-01-2013 at 02:58 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #96
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Durk is def making the better music right now, I will say that...........
Thats not a good argument. Keef is out of fuel, u think durk gon make a tape like back from the dead??? Keef got MUSIC out and an album and vids on youtube reaching over 20 million..and he's on the radio and big features. Isnt durk on kanyes album? He is right? Ok. Didnt ti, jeezy etc want durk?? Didnt dr. Dre cosign durk?? Ok....or was all that keef? Keef already did a lot, of course durk will make the better music.

Will durk have a song big as dont like or love sosa or hate being sober? Hell no. He may be more mature, but keef is more marketable. His image. White people like the n*gga. Honestly, my mama is familair with cief keef, no one really knows durk, and his music doesnt have the unique sound like keef. Sosas flow, sound, lyrics and charisma is recognizable. Durk has no sound.... Yea keef gets sloppy but he does bring the old him back....just listen to gucci everything.
 08-01-2013, 03:16 PM         #97
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Thats not a good argument. Keef is out of fuel, u think durk gon make a tape like back from the dead??? Keef got MUSIC out and an album and vids on youtube reaching over 20 million..and he's on the radio and big features. Isnt durk on kanyes album? He is right? Ok. Didnt ti, jeezy etc want durk?? Didnt dr. Dre cosign durk?? Ok....or was all that keef? Keef already did a lot, of course durk will make the better music.

Will durk have a song big as dont like or love sosa or hate being sober? Hell no. He may be more mature, but keef is more marketable. His image. White people like the n*gga. Honestly, my mama is familair with cief keef, no one really knows durk, and his music doesnt have the unique sound like keef. Sosas flow, sound, lyrics and charisma is recognizable. Durk has no sound.... Yea keef gets sloppy but he does bring the old him back....just listen to gucci everything.
ke ef ain't did sh*t
 08-01-2013, 03:17 PM         #98
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:

Durk doesnt have a unique sound? what?
None of what you mentioned relates to Keef making better music than Durk, he just POPPED before Durk
fu*k you talkin bout n*gga
Durk hasn't had no major superstar cosign like Keef had wit Kanye yet n*gga
 4 years ago '13        #99
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 406 406
 Trelli3Matrix said:

You one of the underrated smart dumb n*ggas of bx you top 5 in my book
 4 years ago '12        #100
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy