I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #201
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Fly or Die said:
this sh*t is over wit lil durk already reached out to chief keef they aint even on that sh*t no more

aint nobody about to die
he knew what was best for him but chief keef a type a lil n*gga who wont respect it and just wont fu*k with you he have that attitude once you fall out with you he done with you this sh*t cant be squash durk tried to pull his card

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 08-02-2013 at 09:23 PM..
 08-02-2013, 09:28 PM         #202
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
he knew what was best for him but chief keef a type a lil n*gga who wont respect it and just wont fu*k with you he have that attitude once you fall out with you he done with you this sh*t cant be squash durk tried to pull his card
bi*ch are you Keef? Ballout? Is that you?
 4 years ago '13        #203
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
Bruh acting like he know dat n*gga 4 real like he be talking 2 dat n*gga on da phone and shidd
 4 years ago '10        #204
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 justinjones said:

somebody said she used to be attractive before the kids but it made her turn into big bertha. she been wit him before the fame so im not hating on him

Picture of her in the Right Here video was "aight" better than this sh*t but still not wifey material based on looks but sh*t we cant all wife beauties. or can we
 08-02-2013, 10:04 PM         #205
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are n*ggas always got this mans baby momma on they mind??? a thread as long as this on speculation on a mans baby moms
 4 years ago '13        #206
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 chardonnay said:
why are n*ggas always got this mans baby momma on they mind??? a thread as long as this on speculation on a mans baby moms
dats wat Im saying "who cares what his baby mama looks like", dis shidd got out of hand 4 real!!!
 08-02-2013, 11:04 PM         #207
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Exactly n*ggas talk like they from Chicago on here like they speak with n*ggas from the block
bro stop w that bullsh*t. n*ggas are n*ggas the way i see it chicago look like oakland did a while back but its coo to see what they doin w it cuz its a diff area. i fu*k w whoever puttin out sh*t. the n*ggas out here get some money n hide the fu*k out. and the lil n*ggas just work the blocks make mcdonalds money n might get in some shootouts. but in chicago its all murders the only focus broke n*ggas like d rose got the most clout. nobody in oakland even a fan of oakland rappers really even if they raw.
 08-02-2013, 11:08 PM         #208
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i should be tellin y'all to check some of these n*ggas out but this n*gga got so much funk in the town he can't build a base.

[video - click to view]

this n*gga taji hella raw but he was locked down for 4years n*ggas forgot about all the buzz he had.

[video - click to view]

n these goofy n*ggas put this bi*ch on the intro lmao but this song go

[video - click to view]

08-02-2013, 11:13 PM         #209
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six6nine9wpk said:
Why do yall constantly say Fredo got clout or Fredo look like the only hitter!!!! This type of sh*t let me know most of yall grew up in Bel Air. First off you never judge a n*gga by his apperance in the hood, some of the cleanest cut/babyface n*ggas be cut throat. Second a n*gga only as strong as his team....... them n*ggas @ a level where no of them putting in no work.
preach! i wouldn't doubt everybody in gbe got a body sometimes the goofiest n*ggas the hitters. ppl put murder on a pedestal check statistics and log off boxden. if i had to put money i'd say tray savage and fredo put the most work in. oo can't forgot BLOOD MONEY lmao
 08-02-2013, 11:18 PM         #210
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
bi*ch are you Keef? Ballout? Is that you?
boy get yo lil debbie a.ss out this thread he was dead on. keef never fu*kin w durk that n*gga got way outta hand started bi*chin on twitter like somebody lil brother. before keef blew up yall were lookin at him like a murderer now yall look at him like an as*hole rich n*gga for bein successful i guess money don't just change u but the way people look at u
 08-02-2013, 11:29 PM         #211
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
boy get yo lil debbie a.ss out this thread he was dead on. keef never fu*kin w durk that n*gga got way outta hand started bi*chin on twitter like somebody lil brother. before keef blew up yall were lookin at him like a murderer now yall look at him like an as*hole rich n*gga for bein successful i guess money don't just change u but the way people look at u
n*gga are you even from chicago? shut the fu*k up actin like you know the n*gga personally an sh*t, like yall chop it up on the daily, like you went to school wit the n*gga
Keef knows Durk better than he knows you n*gga
 4 years ago '10        #212
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
y'all n*ggas mane
 08-03-2013, 01:36 AM         #213
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga are you even from chicago? shut the fu*k up actin like you know the n*gga personally an sh*t, like yall chop it up on the daily, like you went to school wit the n*gga
Keef knows Durk better than he knows you n*gga
nah i'm not from dusty a.ss chicago. sh*t i say is obvious doe so hows it seem like i know him? he's the lil n*gga down the street imo
 08-03-2013, 01:45 AM         #214
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by CurlyD; 08-04-2013 at 06:45 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #215
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 CIDF said:
bro stop w that bullsh*t. n*ggas are n*ggas the way i see it chicago look like oakland did a while back but its coo to see what they doin w it cuz its a diff area. i fu*k w whoever puttin out sh*t. the n*ggas out here get some money n hide the fu*k out. and the lil n*ggas just work the blocks make mcdonalds money n might get in some shootouts. but in chicago its all murders the only focus broke n*ggas like d rose got the most clout. nobody in oakland even a fan of oakland rappers really even if they raw.
Did you not know I'm from the Bay Area
 4 years ago '05        #216
space
space
LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 16h
I get yo pus*y a.ss stuck up if u touch down in my hood u no dat tourlife ain't good lol AlmightySo ‏@ChiefKeef 12h
He Actin Like Its Beef. No its not He jus Needed A Lil Recognization! these wont ever squash this sh*t it went to far
 08-04-2013, 03:06 PM         #217
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 16h
I get yo pus*y a.ss stuck up if u touch down in my hood u no dat tourlife ain't good lol AlmightySo ‏@ChiefKeef 12h
He Actin Like Its Beef. No its not He jus Needed A Lil Recognization! these wont ever squash this sh*t it went to far
So that's where you get your info from, i thought you was out here...

All you have to know is that Durk and Reese are like brothers/fam, Reese and Fredo are fam.... It's not that serious, just music
 4 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 deLeet said:
So that's where you get your info from, i thought you was out here...

All you have to know is that Durk and Reese are like brothers/fam, Reese and Fredo are fam.... It's not that serious, just music
no its serious i was just proving what i said the other day right now sosa ban from lamron its deeper than that twitter sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 Fly or Die said:

lil durk tweeted lyrics from a meek mill song he wasnt talkin to chief keef

yall need to stop tryna decode twitter posts
you goofy n*gga that was at shot at sosa
 4 years ago '07        #220
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas been arguing for days
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy