NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2013, 03:04 AM         #121
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Ive heard the lyrics b. sh*ts on the radio every day or at least when I turn it on. This guy ain't saying sh*t anyway so what's the point and his voice is annoying as fu*k. sh*t is not hip hop sounding at all. I ain't saying every record gotta sound like the Sugar hill gang but comon fam that song is wack as fu*k
what?

whole song has a clear message and its part of the hook...keeping negativity away while hes trying to blow up

Look inside of my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich
Look inside of your soul and you can find out it never exist
I can feel the changes, I can feel a new life
I always knew life can be dangerous
I can say that I like a challenge and you to me is painless
You don't know what pain is
How can I paint this picture when the color blind is hanging with you
Fell on my face and awoke with a scar
Another mistake living deep in my heart
Wear it on top of my sleeve in a flick
I can admit that it did look like yours
Why you resent every making of this
Tell me your purpose is petty again
But even a small lighter can burn a bridge
Even a small lighter can burn a bridge
 4 years ago '11        #122
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
alot of yall dont get it. he aint saying anything wrong with rap. pretty much wishing that hip hop was as big as rap is today. rap is all people really have a chance to experience, especially the youth. hip hop been dead, rap is alive. it's two 2 different things the way he sees it.
 4 years ago '04        #123
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
STFU Chuck! Before I hit you over the head wid this:

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #124
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 cheenz said:
its true tho....

May I ask These Posters!!!!!

Who is Hip-Hop BOB Marley??
Who is Hip-Hop Jimi Hendrix???
Who is Hip-Hop Beetles??

The sh*t thats k!lling it rite now Is if Jay-Z start playing the Drums while rapping...
Next week you gonna see another n*gga doing it too..

out of every Genre Hip-hop is Monkey see Monkey do...

Them lil GBE n*ggas came out rapping a certain way then all the establish artist stole their style and made it stale...(Karate chop Flow)
The answer is 2pac
 4 years ago '04        #125
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 erickonasis said:
Ive heard the lyrics b. sh*ts on the radio every day or at least when I turn it on. This guy ain't saying sh*t anyway so what's the point and his voice is annoying as fu*k. sh*t is not hip hop sounding at all. I ain't saying every record gotta sound like the Sugar hill gang but comon fam that song is wack as fu*k
Some one with a low comprehension problem.

Obviously you completely missed the message of the song especially taking the whole song out of context. The whole album is one giant story. The whole album is about a kid growing up in Compton.
 4 years ago '04        #126
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,820 | Props total: 17212 17212
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Some one with a low comprehension problem.

Obviously you completely missed the message of the song especially taking the whole song out of context. The whole album is one giant story. The whole album is about a kid growing up in Compton.
Really dont give a fu*k what its about if it sounds so annoying i cant get into it.

sh*t could be verses from the Bible if it sounds like sh*t i'm not going to listen.

cheef keef could be rapping about the same thing but if him and the music sounds retarded just so todays youth can get into it why bother

Ice Cubes death Certificate was sort of a "Concept Album about living in South Central"...Straight up with none of the gimmicky , oh here i have to have a catchy hook bullsh*t

needless to say that was a classic essential hip hop" as someone phrased

Can u comprehend that?

Last edited by erickonasis; 07-31-2013 at 07:10 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 wwwdotcom said:
It takes a million of opinions to ratify a whole culture, it takes one person to state the facts. These 'rappers' keep feeding the youth a fabricated fantasy. It's great to be successful but not at self gratifying cost.
 4 years ago '13        #128
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
Wow. Case in point why young kids dont fu*k with veterans. Cant even respect your opinion on this one Chuck. Go get some orthopedic shoes and oatmeal ya old fu*k
 07-31-2013, 07:50 AM         #129
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand what he's coming from but hip hop has elevated to all types of forms. It's not just we rocking this type of hip hop anymore, their are many types of flows and patterns.
 4 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 BangEm904 said:
old folks talkin bout "back in my day"

I got the reference but Chuck D and Flava Flav need to ask themselves, since when was hip hop never about being flashy in some form or another ?! They're on some hypocritical sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #131
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

Its called evolution. Evolve or get left behind.

If Hip Hop remained what PE made it, it wouldn't be where its been for several years now... a billion dollar industry.
 4 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Really dont give a fu*k what its about if it sounds so annoying i cant get into it.

sh*t could be verses from the Bible if it sounds like sh*t i'm not going to listen.

cheef keef could be rapping about the same thing but if him and the music sounds retarded just so todays youth can get into it why bother

Ice Cubes death Certificate was sort of a "Concept Album about living in South Central"...Straight up with none of the gimmicky , oh here i have to have a catchy hook bullsh*t

needless to say that was a classic essential hip hop" as someone phrased

Can u comprehend that?
Back then you didn't need all that. sh*t I like Eazy E but some of that sh*t was terrible lyrically . If anyone says they weren't stupid at times then smack yourself. I get your point but if you're signed to a major label (these days) you need to still sell records, period. That or have a solid fanbase. I guess some people don't like to be indy these days.
 4 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lfletcher said:

If Hip Hop remained what PE made it, it wouldn't be where its been for several years now... a billion dollar industry.
Exactly... it would've fell off and Adidas were real cheap back when Run DMC were rapping about them
 4 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 lfletcher said:

ev·o·lu·tion
/ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun
1.The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
2.The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form

Cheef Keef is Evolution?

I thought it was meant to progress not go backwards

Like i said i didnt expect it to remain what is was back when i was growing up but the sh*t thats out today is far from progression.

I dont blame it on some of you for not knowing. Just had to be around back then to understand
 07-31-2013, 09:03 AM         #135
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
ev·o·lu·tion
/ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun
1.The process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the...
2.The gradual development of something, esp. from a simple to a more complex form

Cheef Keef is Evolution?

Like i said i didnt expect it to remain what is was back when i was growing up but the sh*t thats out today is far from progression.

I dont blame it on some of you for not knowing. Just had to be around back then to understand
You can go to any era of hip hop/rap and find a chief keef. Meaning someone who you look at and wonder how the hell did they make it. Lets not act like every artist from back in the day was super lyrical, had a message and made you want to break dance.

The fact is the entire culture of hip hop has evolved n*ggas like Chief keef and trinidad james will be forgotten for the most when this era is looked back upon. So stop bringing up ONE damn artist like he's the most successful n*gga doing it out here today
 4 years ago '04        #136
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 Rich n*gga said:
fu*k public enemy

Outkast + Goodie Mob + Jigga >>> Public Enemy + Run DMC + KRS
You do realize that if there was PE, Run DMC and BDP, there wouldn't even BE an Outkast?
Rap would've died like disco because it was only bubble gum rap for ages until those three came along.

I tell you man, the new kids have no respect. I was at the Premier vs. Pete Rock show, Kurtis Blow was hosting and he was just playfully freestyling while they were warming up. Kids started booing, I almost got into a f!ght with a couple youngins because they were booing one of the FOREFATHERS of rap. Damn Internuts.
 4 years ago '04        #137
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
 lfletcher said:

It's a billion dollar industry for WHO though? Live Nation? Radio 1? Samsung? Not for the rappers, managers, DJs...they make peanuts. I don't expect someone who doesn't understand the full ramifications of a culture that's be monetized for capital gain to realize what's been lost in the process.
 4 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Avitos Way said:
You can go to any era of hip hop/rap and find a chief keef. Meaning someone who you look at and wonder how the hell did they make it. Lets not act like every artist from back in the day was super lyrical, had a message and made you want to break dance.

The fact is the entire culture of hip hop has evolved n*ggas like Chief keef and trinidad james will be forgotten for the most when this era is looked back upon. So stop bringing up ONE damn artist like he's the most successful n*gga doing it out here today
Even the weakest artist in my day were more lyrical and put out better music than whats being put out. Hell i despised MC Hammer growing up but sh*t even his sh*t is better than todays garbage
 4 years ago '04        #139
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 erickonasis said:
ev·o·lu·tion
/ˌevəˈlo͞oSHən/Noun

Cheef Keef is Evolution?

Chief Keef and several present day so-called hip hop artists are horrible in my opinion! I'm talking about some of the artists mentioned in the article and similar 'good' artists.

However, that was a broad statement and each individual has the right to decide who she/he likes and supports in Hip Hop.
 4 years ago '04        #140
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 DesolateOne said:
These idiots may not understand, Chuck, but I do.

I understand him completely.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop