most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
11929 pageviews
43 comments

Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
How to Beat a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket

Last year I received a letter in the mail from the Washington D.C DMV claiming I was speeding. As you can see it was one of those Photo-Enforced Speeding Tickets and they had multiple pictures of my CAR. I knew better to just submit and pay a fine like the majority of people do in this country, unfortunately. I am in the habit of not taking “plea deals”, and I am always in the habit of f!ghting my tickets and NOT pre-paying them so I don’t have to go to court – like many folks do.

[pic - click to view]

NEVERTAKEAPLEA.org - No victim. No crime.

[pic - click to view]

I just about always record my interactions with the police, whether it’s a traffic stop or not, that way it keeps the entire situation objective, transparent and I can hold the public servant accountable if he/ she violates my rights.

[pic - click to view]

HOLMBERG: VCU pays $10,000 for improper police stop | WTVR.com

Front:

[pic - click to view]

Back:

[pic - click to view]

As you can see these criminals issuing these tickets are hoping that the people will just get scared and pay, or not want to waste their time with it. However the government has to provide evidence that it was actually ME driving, it’s their burden of proof. Just because they got pictures of my car doesn’t mean I was driving.

So, in response to the first letter, I mailed them back the following letter (copied and pasted):

To Whom it May Concern,

I received a letter claiming I committed a violation of a speeding law in the District of Columbia on 04/21/2012. As per the instructions, I am writing to plead ‘not guilty’ to this charge. Although this option is said to result in this matter going to court; it is my suggestion that the charges simply be dropped. This suggestion comes out of respect for tax payers, and my request that their hard earned money not be wasted in such proceedings. As there is no evidence of my involvement with this alleged ‘crime’, as well as the fact that I am not granted my 4th amendment right to face my ‘accuser’ (a camera); I see no way the government could prove my guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I also see find no legal requirement for me to implicate someone else in this process, as it is the government’s responsibility to prove a person’s guilt. It is also my 5th amendment right to remain silent on the matter.

If it is the government’s decision to move forward in this matter, I would request copies of any evidence the prosecution may have of my involvement in the “offense”; as well as, all maintenance records for the camera(s) involved.

Sincerely,

Nathan Cox
United States Army Veteran
After sending that letter I received this post card:

[pic - click to view]

MANY months later (much more than six months), just the other day I get this post card showing that the ticket is DISMISSED.

[pic - click to view]

So PLEASE, NEVER EVER opt to pay these Photo Enforced Speeding AND Red Light tickets! You do NOT have to incriminate yourself OR implicate anyone else. It’s the government’s responsibility to provide evidence that YOU were the person driving, don’t help them in their “investigation”. ALWAYS go to court and f!ght your tickets, if there is NO VICTIM.. there is NO CRIME!

[pic - click to view]

How to Beat a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket (or Red Light Ticket) | Cop Block

43 comments for "How to Beat a Photo-Enforced Speeding Ticket"

07-30-2013, 12:43 AM         #2
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it being your car doesn't default you with responsibility? Hmmm good to know.
 4 years ago '12        #3
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
The first clue that something is wrong is fine is doubled after 30 days.. fines do not DOUBLE they get tacked on 10% 15%
 4 years ago '12        #4
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
Why you include army veteran in your signature? That just lets the government know that you are one of their b1tches.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #5
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
good info
 4 years ago '11        #6
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
i was deffending my self against narcos, with law. and they said i was being a smartass! the fu*k im posed to sit around nd get a ticket for nothing done wrong fu*k them practices. gay a.ss pigs.
 08-11-2013, 09:19 PM         #7
Lieutenant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i wish i saw this thread 2 weeks ago. paid $120 for a right-turn on redlight...
 4 years ago '06        #8
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Lieutenant said:
sh*t i wish i saw this thread 2 weeks ago. paid $120 for a right-turn on redlight...
Sounds like you got caught at the light at 183rd and 441 in Miami Gardens.

I just paid off 2 tickets, 1 for speeding and the other for driving without my license. bi*ch a.ss cop told me he wasn't going to give me a ticket for driving with a suspended license but I get to the DMV to pay my stuff and the lady tells me he gave me one for Driving With A Suspended License Without Knowledge. I told her I wasn't paying that sh*t and she said I should be getting a call about a court date for it. Hopefully that cop doesn't show up but if he does, I wanna see the receipt.
 4 years ago '11        #9
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
Simple, dont fu*kin speed

accelerate quickly to the speed limit for your "fast" thrills and enjoyment, dont actually go over the sign limit smh

electric cars instant torque/power >>>

maybe people will learn someday

Last edited by Mr X; 10-02-2013 at 02:07 PM..
BRonin357 slapped this ish

4 years ago '04        #10
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Haha.. Nice!
 4 years ago '04        #11
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 Mr X said:

accelerate quickly to the speed limit for your "fast" thrills and enjoyment, dont actually go over the sign limit smh

Ok officer...
BRonin357 gave props

4 years ago '06        #12
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
Legit props for op
 4 years ago '06        #13
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,454 | Props total: 2648 2648
 DreamChasers said:
The first clue that something is wrong is fine is doubled after 30 days.. fines do not DOUBLE they get tacked on 10% 15%
i got a ticket hanging in my room stating if it isnt payed within 30 days it doubles...
 4 years ago '06        #14
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,454 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Mr X said:

k!ll yourself, cause thats all your doing if you drive the posted speed limit in the DMV
I have been pulled over for doing 65 on a 65 on 95
BRonin357 gave props

11-15-2013, 07:43 AM         #15
dredre73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr X said:

get all the way out of here.
 3 years ago '08        #16
Kewop Decam 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 9741 9741
I got a ticket for running a red light. I wouldn't pay it, but they got it on tape and I sure as fu*k ran that red light, lol.
 3 years ago '06        #17
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
fu*k DUDE where were you when i got hit up on 395 lmao.. Ill use this next time.
 3 years ago '04        #18
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Mr X said:

I best you're a thrilling and exciting person to be around. The women must love you and guys want to be your friend. What's that? You mean that's not true?
 3 years ago '10        #19
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Mr X said:

Feds is definitely watching
BRonin357 gave props

3 years ago '05        #20
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6178 6178
interesting and the proof you got off. But some people gone say it don't work I bet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy