Pacquiao RETURNS Looking... Ummm... (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
his tights
 07-31-2013, 10:59 AM         #62
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theblast22 said:
Sure but jmm wasn't at his weight.
floyd hadn't fought in 21 months & jmm fought in feb of that same year

& since when did weighing in @ 2 pounds over give you an extra advantage in not getting hit

07-31-2013, 11:21 AM         #63
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ "I just keep duckin....duckin...duckin..."
 4 years ago '07        #64
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
$294 | Props total: 110 110
Man I'm Tired of All of the BS when this Subject is Brought Up.... Manny Pacquiao got Knocked Out: Fact ... Money Mayweather is Still Undefeated: Fact .... But I Still think That Most People Still think The f!ghter That Would Have the Best Chance to Beat Floyd is Manny Pacquiao right? Even If Pacquiao Punch Output is Lowered that still leaves about 35 - 60 punches a Round!!! That's A lot more pressure on Floyd's Defense than any other f!ghter he has faced. Not saying Floyd wouldn't win or shouldn't be Favored, but sometime even the best defenders duck when they should of swayed, or swayed when they should of ducked... A la "The Spider" Anderson Silva
 07-31-2013, 12:12 PM         #65
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caleb_Pratt said:
Man I'm Tired of All of the BS when this Subject is Brought Up.... Manny Pacquiao got Knocked Out: Fact ... Money Mayweather is Still Undefeated: Fact .... But I Still think That Most People Still think The f!ghter That Would Have the Best Chance to Beat Floyd is Manny Pacquiao right? Even If Pacquiao Punch Output is Lowered that still leaves about 35 - 60 punches a Round!!! That's A lot more pressure on Floyd's Defense than any other f!ghter he has faced. Not saying Floyd wouldn't win or shouldn't be Favored, but sometime even the best defenders duck when they should of swayed, or swayed when they should of ducked... A la "The Spider" Anderson Silva
once f!ghters get in the ring with floyd they get exposed

they can never execute their game plan or f!ght how they want to
 4 years ago '04        #66
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Eddie.. said:
1. There are wack

2. nobody said anything about his f!ghts being wack until this post right here, so wtf are you even talkin about?

3. I watch Mayweather f!ghts because he is a pure boxer and I appreciate the skill
 4 years ago '05        #67
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,825 | Props total: 3424 3424
 Pistol Peter said:
look at the way he stepping into the picture though in the first shot
Think that might be due to the incline...they are all doing it.
 4 years ago '07        #68
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
once f!ghters get in the ring with floyd they get exposed

they can never execute their game plan or f!ght how they want to

Well I Do Understand that f!ghters Are Unable To Put Up the Punch Output they Normally Do, and That's The Scary Thing I Accounted for that.... Manny Averages 70 - 100 punches a round . so saying 35 - 60 (on a active round) is not a stretch at all. And you still didn't argue the point that Pacquiao would have the best chance of any f!ghter against Mayweather. As far As Game Plans Go I Think Cotto almost operated his game plan to a "T" but seemed gassed the last 4 rounds. Castillo didn't perform his game plan?? he bullied Mayweather just like he planned. and Oscar knew he didn't have the foot speed nor the hand speed but whenever he could he barraged Mayweather trying to steal rounds in the last minute or so.

Problem is these kids only remember the last few f!ghts against "Glass Jaw" Hatton, "Old Stale Suga" Shane Mosely, Robert "The Ghost - Did U Even See Me In The Ring" Guerrero", Victor "Headbut & Hug" Ortiz. Not Saying Floyd isn't the Best P4P but he has tooken the "Easy" Way A lot. But I do Applaud him for taking the Canelo f!ght. Once He Beats Canelo the only person I wanna See Him f!ght is Manny. No One Really else out there.

Last edited by Caleb_Pratt; 07-31-2013 at 12:39 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #69
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 ruff said:
Can't tell if I'm sadistic because I loved watching people's worst nightmare happen
If you are then I am too
 4 years ago '04        #70
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,663 | Props total: 23114 23114
that n*gga calves r huge
 07-31-2013, 12:37 PM         #71
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caleb_Pratt said:
Well I Do Understand that f!ghters Are Unable To Put Up the Punch Output they Normally Do, and That's The Scary Thing I Accounted for that.... Manny Averages 70 - 100 punches a round . so saying 35 - 60 (on a active round) is not a stretch at all. And you still didn't argue the point that Pacquiao would have the best chance of any f!ghter against Mayweather. As far As Game Plans Go I Think Cotto almost operated his game plan to a "T" but seemed gassed the last 4 rounds. Castillo didn't perform his game plan?? he bullied Mayweather just like he planned. and Oscar knew he didn't have the foot speed nor the hand speed but whenever he could he barraged Mayweather trying to steal rounds in the last minute or so.
If pacman had defense I would entertain that but he has NO DEFENSE is very wild and off balanced with his punches. Floyd would pick that bullsh*t apart. Floyd fought castillo with an injured rotator cuff the first f!ght then mopped him at 100% in the rematch. When oscar "barraged" floyd he wasn't touching him most the time it just looked nice. In pretty much all of his f!ghts the only way you can a.ssociate who is opponent is is by their face.
 4 years ago '07        #72
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
If pacman had defense I would entertain that but he has NO DEFENSE is very wild and off balanced with his punches. Floyd would pick that bullsh*t apart. Floyd fought castillo with an injured rotator cuff the first f!ght then mopped him at 100% in the rematch. When oscar "barraged" floyd he wasn't touching him most the time it just looked nice. In pretty much all of his f!ghts the only way you can a.ssociate who is opponent is is by their face.
What about Cotto??? .....
Well,
Still doesn't counter my point. My Point is the f!ghter with the Best Chance to Beat Mayweather currently is Pacquiao. And You are right about Pacquiao not having much Defense. But Mayweather ain't knocking anybody out either. (Unless they Hug him with their Hands Down). And that's another thing "Floyd with an injured cuff". Now Floyd hurts his "hand" almost every f!ght... he ain't throwing no Haymakers LOL!!! Again not Even saying Pacquiao would win, just saying he would have the Best Shot.
 07-31-2013, 12:53 PM         #73
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Caleb_Pratt said:
What about Cotto??? .....
Well,
Still doesn't counter my point. My Point is the f!ghter with the Best Chance to Beat Mayweather currently is Pacquiao. And You are right about Pacquiao not having much Defense. But Mayweather ain't knocking anybody out either. (Unless they Hug him with their Hands Down). And that's another thing "Floyd with an injured cuff". Now Floyd hurts his "hand" almost every f!ght... he ain't throwing no Haymakers LOL!!! Again not Even saying Pacquiao would win, just saying he would have the Best Shot.
what about cotto? & it was known at the time floyd was injured so thats nothing new & the normal domination in the 2nd f!ght pretty much backs that up. I dont see why he has the best shot. He's a wild off balance puncher going up against the best defensive/counter puncher to ever do it. Good luck with that.
 4 years ago '06        #74
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1157 1157
homie looking a tad bit feminine in the first picture.
 08-12-2013, 01:14 AM         #75
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
floyd hadn't fought in 21 months & jmm fought in feb of that same year

& since when did weighing in @ 2 pounds over give you an extra advantage in not getting hit

This is hilariously funny. First off Marquez came in at 142 and Mayweather came in at 146. Marquez had been f!ghting at 135 prior to that f!ght, which means he had to gain 7 pounds, which mean he probably walks around with that weight. Mayweather proabably walks around at 155, huge difference and if you watched the f!ght at all you could definitely see it. Big difference when someone is dropping weight as oppose to gaining weight in order to meet the catch weight. Enormous advantage in dropping weight, thats why everyone does it.
 4 years ago '09        #76
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #77
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
FOH

I enjoy watching any boxer HIT & NOT GET HIT that is the whole point if you didn't know

but then again you f*ggots just wanna see 2 brawlers bash each others heads in

I can't stand Mayweather but I love watching him f!ght. His f!ght against Alvarez is going to be fun to watch.
 4 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
what about cotto? & it was known at the time floyd was injured so thats nothing new & the normal domination in the 2nd f!ght pretty much backs that up. I dont see why he has the best shot. He's a wild off balance puncher going up against the best defensive/counter puncher to ever do it. Good luck with that.
Floyd didnt even dominated the 2nd castillo f!ght. It was close and competitive like the first one. And that was with a healthy floyd. A normal floyd domination is losing the first 2 rounds and then clearly dominates every round after.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-12-2013 at 09:48 AM..
 08-12-2013, 10:54 AM         #79
The Dark Kn1ght 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd didnt even dominated the 2nd castillo f!ght. It was close and competitive like the first one. And that was with a healthy floyd. A normal floyd domination is losing the first 2 rounds and then clearly dominates every round after.
floyd - 162-399 (41%), 74/164 power punches (45%)

jose - 137-604 (23%), 101/427 power punches (24%)

the man avoided 467/604 punches...thats typical floyd domination fam
 4 years ago '04        #80
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 The Dark Kn1ght said:
floyd - 162-399 (41%), 74/164 power punches (45%)

jose - 137-604 (23%), 101/427 power punches (24%)

the man avoided 467/604 punches...thats typical floyd domination fam
Losing 5 round is not a Floyd domination. Floyd is more efficient with his punches but lost round due to his low punch output.

A Floyd domination is usually when his counter punches makes f!ghter think twice about throwing a punch and lower their punch output to the point he has an higher punch output than them or he landed way more punches than them. Against castillio, that even castillio had low landing percentage but he landed 30 more power punches than floyd, Floyd barely even landed more punches than castillio which for a guy who clearly throws less punches is a bad thing.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-12-2013 at 11:04 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy