Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #141
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,111 | Props total: 4726 4726
 DanBootleg said:
Not sure but I do know he added quite a lot to Lupe's Food and Liquor.
Wasn't that an album that didn't have a lot of mainstream success?
 4 years ago '11        #142
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 241 241
the fact that she looks below average with heavy make up and has no talent and is judging another person makes her opinion irrelevant
 07-31-2013, 12:45 AM         #143
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like everything else, I prefer the vintage version
 07-31-2013, 12:46 AM         #144
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she not lying tho
 4 years ago '10        #145
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
She ain't lying about the 2012-present Kanye
 4 years ago '11        #146
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 Lazy Mikey said:
She was an a.ssistant to her father, Her father managed Black Sabbath and Her dad gave Ozzie the boot from the group. She took over managing him as a solo artist and basically built him into his worth these days... without her Ozzie prolly would've OD'd or drank himself into a nobody. To this day she still turns down big name bands to manage.

She is no idol by any means, but she does know more about the music industry than Kanye West. At the end of the day Its an opinion, Take this board for an example - Some warship the ground Ye walks on, some just think hes good, some think hes fallen way off, and some hate him. That's the beauty of music, there's so much of it to choose from.

Also sampling in Hip Hop isn't going anywhere, I do like the rightly used sample... But when I hear a famous song, Like Pimp C using Tom Petty's 'Free Fallin' I cringe.

DanBootleg said:
Does executive producing count? He's done quite a bit of that (I don't know Ozzy's resume there). The underlined part is irrelevant to the conversation. As far as his (Ozzy's) abilities musically I'll reiterate my sentiments that I already shared in this thread, I don't think Ozzy is as talented musically as he is as a showman. Fair?
To each his own, my dude.
 4 years ago '09        #147
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
The hell this broad know about hiphop lyrics ???????? You look like an average looking racist with those comments..
 4 years ago '04        #148
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 193 193
Kanye fell the fu*k off and his lyrics are simple and predictable as fu*k (Yeezus), so she's not wrong.
 07-31-2013, 09:08 AM         #149
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If she had a label and didn't want to sign this man she will be stupid
 4 years ago '10        #150
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
I can also understand her sentiments regarding Justin Bieber as well. He has seemingly switched his style up. Whether it's because of his own rationale or the influence of those around him (namely Lil' Twist * cue the Charlamagne video *) is something we don't know, but the apparent change is unarguable.
 07-31-2013, 09:39 AM         #151
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ant McQueen said:
I can also understand her sentiments regarding Justin Bieber as well. He has seemingly switched his style up. Whether it's because of his own rationale or the influence of those around him (namely Lil' Twist * cue the Charlamagne video *) is something we don't know, but the apparent change is unarguable.
ima go on a limb n say its the breakup with selena, mixed with his age and fame/growing up, n a lil bit of that twist n friends
 4 years ago '04        #152
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
If Kanye dies tomorrow, I won't even care.
 4 years ago '09        #153
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
[quote=diggins1272;27941636]
 NoIgnant005 said:
This recent-pop-huge_ego-artistic-cocky-metros3xual Kanye? Perhaps...

College_Dropout-Late_Registration-Graduation Kanye? Hell na, those three albums are classics. Everything after has sorta gone down hill, unfortunately

I have to co-sign on this when Ye drop his first three albums there were straight classic.
Everything afterwards was trash cause he tried to switch up to appeal to a larger fan base and he missed. I am not hating just saying
In your opinion...I love all of his albums for different reasons. You may not be into what he did on 808's. It may not be your style or taste, but that doesn't mean he "missed" because to me, and a lot of other people, that is a very refreshing and beautiful album. It isn't a soul sampled boom-bap style hip-hop album, but it is very very special in its own right. In my opinion.

Last edited by DUGGEY; 07-31-2013 at 10:27 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #154
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
She's right tho
 4 years ago '10        #155
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
 Sniggit said:
ima go on a limb n say its the breakup with selena, mixed with his age and fame/growing up, n a lil bit of that twist n friends
You may be right, that could very well be the case. From the outside looking in, Justin was this seemingly wholesome kid. Then once he starts hanging around certain individuals (who happen to be black); his style of dress changes (wearing gaudy jewelry, bandanas tied in the front like Pac, etc), he's getting into all sorts of trouble (that paparazzi's death, the Keyshawn incident, the lil' cameraman threat), and what not.
 4 years ago '10        #156
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Yet he is more talented than her. Yeezus sucked balls though.
 4 years ago '05        #157
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Who the fu*k cares? Why is this still trending?
 4 years ago '05        #158
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9806 9806
tell her check this list then eat a bag of d!cks

07-31-2013, 01:14 PM         #159
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this post...bi*ch please!
 4 years ago '06        #160
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy