Sharon Osbourne on Kanye: He Looks Average & Has Average Talent

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #121
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,087 | Props total: 4711 4711
It's funny how you guys act like she can't be a critic because she may not have talent herself. She is a judge on a talent show and has an analytic expertise that is not related to actually having talent. It's like criticizing Roger Ebert for not making a movie.

How many of you are more talented than her.
 4 years ago '07        #122
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Well her only talent is making ugly overweight children.
 4 years ago '07        #123
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Teknishen04 said:
Kanye is HIp-Hop? Had me fooled...
You listen to hip hop? Had me fooled...
 07-30-2013, 08:34 PM         #124
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was she wrong? Looks like she got alot of divas in here upset
 4 years ago '12        #125
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
Another day, another white woman dissing hip hop.
 4 years ago '04        #126
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
well she kinda makes a good point about the talent part, from kanye's 3rd album up to the present he really has been kinda average

first two albums great, after that kinda average
 4 years ago '06        #127
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
she might be hating but she knows her stuff. average looking....ok, she right there. I'm secure in my manhood enough to say he's not an ugly guy, doesn't look too fat, got money, dont know his actual personality, just what the media shows me. Average talent.....above average at the very least even if you just grade his rapping in my opinion but then you got the beat making on top of that and the content of his songs is much better then they typical "I got money, I got cars, I sell drugs, I'm awesome" kind of stuff we hear from most guys. I like the commercial stuff like that too but after awhile it just gets watered down by too many artist saying the same sh*t. Like Molly or <insert famous white girl name> for cocaine. Too many artists do what others are doing. Like now how they all have a part in their song where they pause after every syllable. Ozzie was great though, i dont know if Kanye would be on his level of popularity if it werent so easy to reach people nowadays. Remember when there was no internet? sh*t was rough on us then youngins lol.
 4 years ago '04        #128
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
 X-NINE said:
I can picture that accent of hers while I'm reading this
This but Ye still that dude
 4 years ago '08        #129
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9121 9121
Typical female. What do looks have to do with talent wh0ore?
 4 years ago '12        #130
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
[QUOTE=NoIgnant005;27932740]This recent-pop-huge_ego-artistic-cocky-metros3xual Kanye? Perhaps...

College_Dropout-Late_Registration-Graduation Kanye? Hell na, those three albums are classics. Everything after has sorta gone down hill, unfortunately.

I have to co-sign on this when Ye drop his first three albums there were straight classic.
Everything afterwards was trash cause he tried to switch up to appeal to a larger fan base and he missed. I am not hating just saying
 4 years ago '12        #131
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
BTW Sharon Osborne Straight trash she is a below average old hoe with no talent. I mean what is she famous for besides licking Ozzy Osborne nuts. I mean her, Monica Lewinski and Superhead she form a group 3 hoes the hard way
 4 years ago '04        #132
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
talent is not something that can be measured scientifically or mathematically, but if you want to measure it in terms of success, well...obviously he has above average talent.

I never care how anyone thinks another person looks.
 4 years ago '06        #133
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Impeccable said:
She is absolutely correct

4 years ago '08        #134
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
This old bish prolly think Flo-Rida is da shyt.....GTFOH....go back to nursing Ozzie
 4 years ago '05        #135
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 DesolateOne said:
Sales doesn't always equate to talent, agreed. But you're focusing on only one portion of that info. He's been in one of the most successful bands of all time who's spawned multiple bands on mere influence. He went on to have a highly successful solo career afterwards. His music has been sampled by many rappers as well. That's just a little bit of what he's done. Oh, and he still sells out tours after being in the business longer than Jay Z's been alive.

And to compare his lack of vocal range akin to Mercury or not playing instruments? C'mon, that's cheap. I can name countless singers who's voice is not like Mercury's (Rod Stewart, Joe c*cker, etc.) and those with no instrumental skills (Robert Plant, Mick Jagger, etc.) who are multi talented. Jay Z, talent wise, apparently can rap. Can't produce or do anything else musically (except get ethered when fu*king with the GOAT and playing silent after taking pop shots at other rappers who diss him by name on record and he says nothing except subliminally or through his label mates).
Does executive producing count? He's done quite a bit of that (I don't know Ozzy's resume there). The underlined part is irrelevant to the conversation. As far as his (Ozzy's) abilities musically I'll reiterate my sentiments that I already shared in this thread, I don't think Ozzy is as talented musically as he is as a showman. Fair?
 4 years ago '07        #136
True Sinister 117 heat pts117
space
space
$22,087 | Props total: 4711 4711
 DanBootleg said:
Does executive producing count? He's done quite a bit of that (I don't know Ozzy's resume there). The underlined part is irrelevant to the conversation. As far as his (Ozzy's) abilities musically I'll reiterate my sentiments that I already shared in this thread, I don't think Ozzy is as talented musically as he is as a showman. Fair?
Sometimes it's just a name on the back of a box. Besides his one verse what do you really think Jay added to Come Home With Me.
 4 years ago '05        #137
bigbadblu1914 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 0 0
 kb2602 said:
well she kinda makes a good point about the talent part, from kanye's 3rd album up to the present he really has been kinda average

first two albums great, after that kinda average

Dark Fantasy?!?
 4 years ago '05        #138
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 True Sinister said:
Sometimes it's just a name on the back of a box. Besides his one verse what do you really think Jay added to Come Home With Me.
Not sure but I do know he added quite a lot to Lupe's Food and Liquor.
 07-30-2013, 11:32 PM         #139
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was she wrong tho
 4 years ago '09        #140
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 focused313 said:
talent is not something that can be measured scientifically or mathematically, but if you want to measure it in terms of success, well...obviously he has above average talent.

I never care how anyone thinks another person looks.
Smartest thing said all day. In reality evaluating someones talent is subjective. One thing I can say
that didn't sit well with me was when this pie face wh0ore said Kanye looked average................... did this bi*ch take a look at her family including herself?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy