Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #101
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 KiddKidd45 said:
when she says average talent i really hope she talkin bout his rappin only
She would still be wrong.
 07-30-2013, 05:23 PM         #102
NoIgnant005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Retardo said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS is HIP HOP! if we don't protect us who will? fu*k her and whoever respects her.

Yeezus is Hip Hop? that's news to me. Seems like anything is hip hop nowadays, huh

Sounded like electric/techno/pop to me ...
 4 years ago '07        #103
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
So Justin Bieber trying to be a "mean boy" is indicative of being black?
 4 years ago '04        #104
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2285 2285
fu*k that bi*ch
 4 years ago '06        #105
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
She was spot on about Justin Beiber... I said the same thing to my girl. He's TRYING to be a bad dude to transition out of being a child star. If its a PR campaign, then its smart. Let him be in the spotlight by doing bad things and stay off of the music. When he comes back to music, he would be older and have a new audience b/c of his "bad" ways. Let him be a celebrity right now.

About Kanye, i don't think she is right. He's a great artist. He is an average rapper who is witty. His creativity outweighs he rapping skills. He might not be able to out rap Nas, he can out think him. That's all it takes.
 4 years ago '07        #106
True Sinister 116 heat pts116
space
space
$22,076 | Props total: 4679 4679
If it weren't for a few sped up soul samples, the writing contributions of consequence, Rhymefest, and others, a story about getting into a car crash, and an a.ssociation with Jay-Z what is this guy but an arrogant, emo, metro s3xual momma's boy who can't filter his thoughts before speaking. His music is not what keeps his name "relevant".
 4 years ago '11        #107
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
If she refering to anything after the GOAT 808's I will agree.
 4 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 Kobane said:
If she refering to anything after the GOAT 808's I will agree.
That album was weird and stupid. Thank god Jay k!lled auto tune.
 07-30-2013, 06:06 PM         #109
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She right about Bieber tho, he lost..
 4 years ago '07        #110
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 10564 10564
Not saying she would know anyway, but before she married ozzie she was a manager.that's how she met him,so she do have a lil credibility
 4 years ago '05        #111
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
 WizLatifa said:
did yall defending her miss this ?
exactly

that was the red flag right there...actually the first red flag was when she said he had average talent,in which she clearly is only familiar with him as a 'rapper' and not the beat maker/producer..but the justin bieber statement is a sign of her racist attitude towards blacks
 4 years ago '11        #112
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
would she say that any rapper was talented?
 4 years ago '04        #113
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17

She said Bieber doesnt realize that he's white and not black, as if by default being black would somehow make Bieber "bad" beyond pissing in mop buckets and spitting on fans from a balcony.
 4 years ago '07        #114
space
space
 TnTbadman said:
well put.

dudes were composers from the ground up, plus wrote their sh*t and produced, then played them to bigger crowds than kanye could imagine.

but kanye make good beats though, and has clever raps.
What was the last great beat Kanye actually fully constructed himself. It's been years since Kanye had a hot 16.

As far as the argument you are saying I remember Quincy Jones saying the same thing and Just Blaze was acting very gay trying to defend Kanye.
 4 years ago '05        #115
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
what talent does she have besides getting knocked up by ozzie. im not even a kanye fan like that but to say he has "average" talent is retarded.
Exactly. I don't care for much of his new stuff much but to say he's only average is ludicrous.
 4 years ago '11        #116
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 DanBootleg said:
So when Jay-Z fans use sales to define talent it's not cool, but you can do it here?

But let's be real is he singing like Freddie Mercury? Is he playing the guitar like Eric Clapton? Or the drums like Neil Peart?
Sales doesn't always equate to talent, agreed. But you're focusing on only one portion of that info. He's been in one of the most successful bands of all time who's spawned multiple bands on mere influence. He went on to have a highly successful solo career afterwards. His music has been sampled by many rappers as well. That's just a little bit of what he's done. Oh, and he still sells out tours after being in the business longer than Jay Z's been alive.

And to compare his lack of vocal range akin to Mercury or not playing instruments? C'mon, that's cheap. I can name countless singers who's voice is not like Mercury's (Rod Stewart, Joe c*cker, etc.) and those with no instrumental skills (Robert Plant, Mick Jagger, etc.) who are multi talented. Jay Z, talent wise, apparently can rap. Can't produce or do anything else musically (except get ethered when fu*king with the GOAT and playing silent after taking pop shots at other rappers who diss him by name on record and he says nothing except subliminally or through his label mates).
 4 years ago '07        #117
space
space
^
Sales and talent are never related but are often together.
 4 years ago '11        #118
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Ricky Retardo said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS is HIP HOP! if we don't protect us who will? fu*k her and whoever respects her.

Kanye is HIp-Hop? Had me fooled...
 07-30-2013, 07:42 PM         #119
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Not saying she would know anyway, but before she married ozzie she was a manager.that's how she met him,so she do have a lil credibility
She was an a.ssistant to her father, Her father managed Black Sabbath and Her dad gave Ozzie the boot from the group. She took over managing him as a solo artist and basically built him into his worth these days... without her Ozzie prolly would've OD'd or drank himself into a nobody. To this day she still turns down big name bands to manage.

She is no idol by any means, but she does know more about the music industry than Kanye West. At the end of the day Its an opinion, Take this board for an example - Some warship the ground Ye walks on, some just think hes good, some think hes fallen way off, and some hate him. That's the beauty of music, there's so much of it to choose from.

Also sampling in Hip Hop isn't going anywhere, I do like the rightly used sample... But when I hear a famous song, Like Pimp C using Tom Petty's 'Free Fallin' I cringe.
 4 years ago '08        #120
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
did she do anything before she married ozzy?

shes only famous cuz her husband is fu*kin brain dead from drug use

the nerve of this bi*ch to disrespect one of the greats in the field

what is her life accomplishment?

gtfoh with that sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy