Sharon Osbourne on Kanye: He Looks Average & Has Average Talent

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
why is her opinion so lauded? Why??

I don't fuggin get it man... sorry...
 4 years ago '06        #82
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
fu*k this old bi*ch. I like how she feels the need to take a shot at what she thinks is "black" just to talk down on justin bieber.
 07-30-2013, 04:14 PM         #83
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt Sharon Osbourne has ever listen to a rap record... So her opinion is truthfully meaningless. Plus, the bi*ch lost any credibility the minute she said Taylor Swift music is "brilliant"... When that bi*ch makes awful music. There's nothing talented about that broad and JT is ok.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 07-30-2013 at 04:20 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #84
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fly or Die said:
she looks below average and has below average talent

I'm pretty sure she doesnt have below avg talent

Ozzie aint kept that around for a reason
 4 years ago '04        #85
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
So Beibers actions are attributted to him acting "black"? What a racist piece of sh*t this bi*ch is
 4 years ago '09        #86
allizonme313 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 12 12
 Fly or Die said:
she looks below average and has below average talent

Real talk! And that's AFTER plastic surgery....
 4 years ago '09        #87
allizonme313 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 12 12
 erickonasis said:
So Beibers actions are attributted to him acting "black"? What a racist piece of sh*t this bi*ch is
My thoughts exactly.. smh
 07-30-2013, 04:31 PM         #88
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OG k!lla said:
And shes right...people dont know what bad is like she does....Like when her and Ozzy repeatedly bribed and paid off police officers in LA because they kept getting caught with LSD and Coke. Or when Ozzy beat and choked her so bad back in 1990 they charged him with attempted murder...Shes right, folks dont know what bad is...thing is for a person who has received so many passes from the media and has done so much BULLsh*t without losing anything? Yeah she should shut the fu*k up and enjoy the money shes making out here.

If they got an E-Book of the story of her life yall should read it...I read it for a class awhile back and you won't believe some of the sh*t she admits...this lady is a racist, calls everything a f*ggot, and damn near brags about white privilege all throughout her book.
 4 years ago '12        #89
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 2139 2139
Kanye is overrated. He isnt anything special, just another dancing sambo for little white kids entertainment. He represents what the media wants blacks to be; vapid; conceded; uninvolved; and uncaring about the world unless it pertains to a very small collection of suitable topics of discussion.
 4 years ago '11        #90
Metrex 
space
space
$23 | Props total: 0 0
 DanBootleg said:
So when Jay-Z fans use sales to define talent it's not cool, but you can do it here?

But let's be real is he singing like Freddie Mercury? Is he playing the guitar like Eric Clapton? Or the drums like Neil Peart?
No, but he has been the frontman for one of the most famous metal bands in history as well as his own band. I also believe he is pretty involved in the music that he makes as well. Not like he is just in the studio laying down vocal tracks for dudes to play over. Where would Freddie Mercury be without Brian May and the rest of Queen? Is Mrs. Ozzy wrong? Yeah but I wouldn't necessarily discredit Ozzy for her not knowing what she is talking about, or just having an opinion for that matter.

That being said, if you really don't like Ozzy and think he has average talent, fair enough. Can't argue with another man's opinion.
 4 years ago '11        #91
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
lol I'd like to be average talent also then......not sure on how many average people have the catalog he has, own shoes, clothing deals, and money

@ the bieber sh*t, bi*ch implied that him acting black...is part of him being bad.

Those Justin fan's about to be at her on twitter like crazy. Those lil chicks die for him lol, also how is Taylor Swift brilliant? She is selling records, because she is in a genre where white people support white people and buy music, ain't no n*ggas buying others sh*t like that
 4 years ago '13        #92
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,275 | Props total: 4727 4727
 erickonasis said:
She's a c*nt, plain and simple.
 4 years ago '11        #93
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
 Mattaveli said:
Kanye is overrated. He isnt anything special, just another dancing sambo for little white kids entertainment. He represents what the media wants blacks to be; vapid; conceded; uninvolved; and uncaring about the world unless it pertains to a very small collection of suitable topics of discussion.

cool story bro, tell another lifetime story
 4 years ago '11        #94
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 12570 12570
stop it just stop we all know Ye got talent beyond the average artist and he steps out the boundaries but taylor and justin is brilliant right a dude who came out with a subpar album and okay singles suit and tie was nice but the album was just okay i heard robin thick joint is way better and taylor swift who can't get a hit unless she break up with a dude...they both have talent but Ye some what surpass them in some ways..she right about Bieber.
 4 years ago '12        #95
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,070 | Props total: 17353 17353
 ..:Fame:.. said:

This

A lot of ppl don't know that she's racist as fu*k.... Shes cleaned it up a bit because she's in the public eye a lot more than she use to be. " He's white and acting black " .. fu*k this hoe
Whatabout the fact that she and Ozzy called their son f*ggot multiple times on primetime national TV and they didnt do sh*t. Ratings for their show skyrocketed and them n*ggas was earning a combined 15 million off that show per year.

Kobe Bryant 'mouthed' the word f*ggot on the bench and got in all sorts of sh*t

Or whatabout the episode where she wanted to chase her teenage daughter around cause she wanted to stick her finger in her v*gina to see if she had been having s3x....like this is the kind of sh*t they were doing on the show....and Bill O' Reilly petitioned to make Luda lose that Pepsi deal so they could get it?

America took Ludas Pepsi deal and gave it to a bunch of drug abusing, cop bribing(admitted), racist(admitted), child abusing, vulgar, media abusing dumbasses.

Aint that America

And Beiber is now a man in charge of his own destiny...Let that little motherfu*ker do what the fu*k he wants...fu*k her and anyone else that wants to judge him...What she really wanted to say is he needs to stop hanging out with n*ggas. Cause if he had done any of this sh*t with some white friends(You know...like her kids have been doing?) then it wouldn't be a fu*king problem.
 4 years ago '04        #96
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
i read between the lines and i came up with this............ i sharon oz hate everything black. that is all.
 4 years ago '05        #97
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Metrex said:
No, but he has been the frontman for one of the most famous metal bands in history as well as his own band. I also believe he is pretty involved in the music that he makes as well. Not like he is just in the studio laying down vocal tracks for dudes to play over. Where would Freddie Mercury be without Brian May and the rest of Queen? Is Mrs. Ozzy wrong? Yeah but I wouldn't necessarily discredit Ozzy for her not knowing what she is talking about, or just having an opinion for that matter.

That being said, if you really don't like Ozzy and think he has average talent, fair enough. Can't argue with another man's opinion.
I'm not discrediting anybody from Queen, or Rush, or the Yardbirds, or Cream. I'm just saying to me those guys are guys who stood out with their respective instruments (voice, guitar, drums). I don't think Ozzy's best talent is his musical talent, he's more of a showman IMO.
 4 years ago '04        #98
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
fu*k this gold digging c*nt! She was a fat ugly dyke librarian looking pig until she got tons of plastic surgery and lipo!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta here ol' fake plastic bi*ch!
 4 years ago '12        #99
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 2139 2139
Lifetime story, sorry I forgot if someone writes more than two sentences, young n*ggas will ridicule the length at which they wrote. Or is it that you simply couldnt think of anything more insightful. Please amaze me with a thoughtful retort. Your mockery simply shows your lack of ability to converse intelligently.
 4 years ago '04        #100
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago