Sharon Osbourne on Kanye: He Looks Average & Has Average Talent

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2013, 09:47 AM         #41
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she fu*ks real satan worshippers

not deevus
 07-30-2013, 09:58 AM         #42
thraxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you need to have at least.. SOME musical talent before you start criticizing other people. I don't know maybe that's just me..
 07-30-2013, 10:07 AM         #43
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
I could care less about bieber but what does she mean when she says he needs to realize he's white and not black??????

fu*k her and fu*k england

thraxxx said:
I think you need to have at least.. SOME musical talent before you start criticizing other people. I don't know maybe that's just me..
 4 years ago '09        #44
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
 flex luger said:
"i heard the daughter gotta song called 'poppa don't preach' i gotta song for ya too bi*ch, its called 'daughter don't sing'"
hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate!
 4 years ago '05        #45
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5689 5689

[pic - click to view]

this bi*ch talkin about kanye looking average ozzy and her look like retarded cousins in this photo
 4 years ago '11        #46
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
 DanBootleg said:
Well you're famous for sucking Ozzie's d!ck, who has average talent as well.
Ozzy has "average talent", huh? Please, tell us more.

thraxxx said:
Well, I guess we should just shut down the whole internet then...
 4 years ago '04        #47
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1423 1423
I feel her

fu*k Kanye, dude is overrated as fu*k
 4 years ago '05        #48
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 DesolateOne said:
Ozzy has "average talent", huh? Please, tell us more.

Well, I guess we should just shut down the whole internet then...
So when Jay-Z fans use sales to define talent it's not cool, but you can do it here?

But let's be real is he singing like Freddie Mercury? Is he playing the guitar like Eric Clapton? Or the drums like Neil Peart?

Last edited by DanBootleg; 07-30-2013 at 10:54 AM..
 07-30-2013, 10:57 AM         #49
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ability to create music which millions enjoy is talent, simple as that.
 4 years ago '06        #50
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 1806 1806
 psylence2k said:
She dropping that Ether on Beibaveli

he gonna come for this bytch's head like Pac did Delores Tucker.
I think he doesn't realize he's SOFT AS COTTON and not A THUG, that's a huge problem.

Racism exist's in the choice of words....dumb brit c*nt..
 4 years ago '04        #51
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 dlettern said:
Not sure how Bieber is acting Black, but according to Sharon being considered Black is an issue. What is the true difference between Timberlake and Bieber really? They both smoke weed, both make Black music, both hang out with Black people....This broad is full of sh*t.
I'm not necessarily defending her stance but there are many differences between Bieber and Timberlake.

Timberlake never had this "controversial" period, he pretty much stuck to business and kept it low key. Never was pissing in buckets, speeding all over LA, showing up late to concerts, threatening paparazzi, sagging his pants, walking through airports with his shirt off, wearing all black leather with gaudy jewelry.

Not saying that any of that is acting "black" but I can't speak for what Sharon's perception is. All I know is that Timberlake never seemed to be trying so hard to be "cool". You can tell even outside of all the antics by just the way Bieber walks and talks that he's trying to put on a certain image.
 4 years ago '04        #52
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 4183 4183
She didnt lie.
 4 years ago '12        #53
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,069 | Props total: 17342 17342
 NoIgnant005 said:
This recent-pop-huge_ego-artistic-cocky-metros3xual Kanye? Perhaps...

College_Dropout-Late_Registration-Graduation Kanye? Hell na, those three albums are classics. Everything after has sorta gone down hill, unfortunately.

That sort of rock, or rock in general, aint my type of music, but they know a good amount. She grew up in the music business. Google who her father is. And I'm not going to defend Ozzy Osbourne, but he's got a lot of die hard fans... he had to be doing something right.
I'm actually well aware...her dad Don Arden used to make death threats to the paparazzi and critics he didn't like. The guy was called the Al Capone of the music biz....not for his nose for talent, but because of how he and his guys beat up people and squeezed on people to make favorable reviews of their bullsh*t.

I could do a full writeup on how the world has given the Osbournes passes and such...she really ain't in the position to judge anyone when the Osbournes have gotten way to many passes for sh*t that a black celebrity couldn't even think of.

Y'all know this is the same woman who admits to putting sh*t in a box and sending it to anyone who criticizes her kids right? Like real sh*t, she takes a sh*t in the box, and forces her a.ssistant to mail it to any of her critics....n*ggas know this right? And shes done this over the past 5 or 6 years

Like this is really the person you wanna place your faith in? I actually read her fu*kin book bruh, she dont need to judge anyone ever.
 07-30-2013, 11:47 AM         #54
Hiphopstan93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo fu*k that bi*ch! She got average talent!
 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM         #55
Hiphopstan93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k her and her half dead husband
 4 years ago '04        #56
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11730 11730
"It's like pissing in a bucket. It's like, 'Oh, we're the bad boys!' F**k off! You don't know what bad is," Osbourne jokes, adding, "I think that he's lost, I really do. I think he doesn't realize he's white and not black, that's a huge problem. And, at the point he's at in his career, it's so dangerous because we've seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you're a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it."

the undertone in this is pretty surprising... saying he lost because of things he does outside of music?

were talking about artists the music and bieber isnt slowing down far as music goes when your concerts are still sold out and your records are selling something hes doing must be right..
 4 years ago '12        #57
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,069 | Props total: 17342 17342
 DJ Maximum said:
"It's like pissing in a bucket. It's like, 'Oh, we're the bad boys!' F**k off! You don't know what bad is," Osbourne jokes, adding, "I think that he's lost, I really do. I think he doesn't realize he's white and not black, that's a huge problem. And, at the point he's at in his career, it's so dangerous because we've seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you're a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it."

the undertone in this is pretty surprising... saying he lost because of things he does outside of music?

were talking about artists the music and bieber isnt slowing down far as music goes when your concerts are still sold out and your records are selling something hes doing must be right..
And shes right...people dont know what bad is like she does....Like when her and Ozzy repeatedly bribed and paid off police officers in LA because they kept getting caught with LSD and Coke. Or when Ozzy beat and choked her so bad back in 1990 they charged him with attempted murder...Shes right, folks dont know what bad is...thing is for a person who has received so many passes from the media and has done so much BULLsh*t without losing anything? Yeah she should shut the fu*k up and enjoy the money shes making out here.

If they got an E-Book of the story of her life yall should read it...I read it for a class awhile back and you won't believe some of the sh*t she admits...this lady is a racist, calls everything a f*ggot, and damn near brags about white privilege all throughout her book.
 4 years ago '05        #58
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3442 3442
 Ricky Retardo said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS is HIP HOP! if we don't protect us who will? fu*k her and whoever respects her.
 4 years ago '05        #59
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3442 3442
 acclaimedknives said:
I could care less about bieber but what does she mean when she says he needs to realize he's white and not black??????

fu*k her and fu*k england
She couldn't talk like that in England. W don't go for that type of sh*t over here.
 4 years ago '12        #60
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
She's correct
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago