OFFICIAL Homeland Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #601
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
They k!lled off Brody in the most boringist way possible! ANY other show, and they atleast give a main character a nice, brutal, gruesome, etc. send off...
If i were Damian Lewis reading that script i would have been pissed, like "that's it?!"
 4 years ago '05        #602
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
I thought that was one of the most well done major deaths in television history.
 4 years ago '07        #603
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 R.O.B said:
They k!lled off Brody in the most boringist way possible! ANY other show, and they atleast give a main character a nice, brutal, gruesome, etc. send off...
If i were Damian Lewis reading that script i would have been pissed, like "that's it?!"
Him being hanged wasn't gruesome? dudes on here have some weird expectations when it came to this show.
 4 years ago '11        #604
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 DOOMage said:
Thanks for the SOA spoilers c*cksucker, I'm not caught up yet

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #605
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
How the f*ck do you k!ll off Clutch God untouchable Brody

The story line between him and Carrie is why the show WAS the best on television
 4 years ago '10        #606
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
Best at doing what? Going against president orders?
She just got lucky Brody was able to k!ll dude at the end or her a.ss was finished.
You clearly don't watch or understand the show. You think CIA agents grow on trees? The CIA has operatives, flawed as they may be....who keep them afloat. Carrie, with all her flaws was right about a lot of things...while everyone else had the exact same business as usual mindset that you clearly have. The whole point that the writers were trying to convey is that greatness does not always have to make sense or work fluidly
 4 years ago '10        #607
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 DOOMage said:

[pic - click to view]

I don't even know what to say. I kept waiting, and hoping something would disrupt it. Praying Quinn was in Tehrain on the low with his rifle but

This would have been an absolute perfect way to end the series. How they elevate the show after this point is my biggest question. Definitely the end of a chapter, the writers have one hell of a task ahead of themselves.

I'm so, just, beside myself right now.

First Boardwalk, now this? I can't even digest what just happened. It was so cruel, but just so right when you think about it. You can't really take his story any further. There was 0% chance they could realistically live together back home again because there is no way the government would ever disclose confidential information that would clean his slate. And if they went abroad together, where would that even take the show? He had to die. I hate it, but there was no other way.
Same here my n*gga I kept waiting for something to go down. Quinn in the cut, a bomb...a last minute extraction...some sh*t. But others are right...it would have been cliche

The writers took the "Brody can't die" expectation and slapped us in the face with it. It's fcked up but that "anything can happen" philosophy is part of what keeps the show going I guess

But Homeland without Brody...idk bruh
 4 years ago '07        #608
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Smoke500 said:
Same here my n*gga I kept waiting for something to go down. Quinn in the cut, a bomb...a last minute extraction...some sh*t. But others are right...it would have been cliche

The writers took the "Brody can't die" expectation and slapped us in the face with it. It's fcked up but that "anything can happen" philosophy is part of what keeps the show going I guess

But Homeland without Brody...idk bruh
iM telling yall man we've seen flashes from Quinn that dude is a real James bond type. Brody is a feeble a.ss sharp shooter who didn't know wtf he wanted to do next.

People will get over Brody by the 3rd episode.
 4 years ago '07        #609
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 394 394
 Cambury said:
iM telling yall man we've seen flashes from Quinn that dude is a real James bond type. Brody is a feeble a.ss sharp shooter who didn't know wtf he wanted to do next.

People will get over Brody by the 3rd episode.
no they won't. everyone one was saying where the heck is brody after the first episode in season 3. it was stupid when they omitted him from half of season 3 and even more stupid k!lling him off. he was by far the most interesting character on the show. i would have rather they k!lled off carrie.
 4 years ago '07        #610
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20088 20088
 young moolah said:
no they won't. everyone one was saying where the heck is brody after the first episode in season 3. it was stupid when they omitted him from half of season 3 and even more stupid k!lling him off. he was by far the most interesting character on the show. i would have rather they k!lled off carrie.
they were saying that becasue he was alive. now that hes not...anyone waiting for brody to come back is a retard lol

and @ k!lling off Carrie, you do know shes the star right? hence how she never disappeared for half a season. Brodys time was always limited, how long could that possibly keep him alive? to me, him making it this far was kinda surprising.
 4 years ago '07        #611
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 young moolah said:
this is probably the most human shows I have ever watched. These characters and situations are real as fu*k. Brody became supernatural and that's not what the show is about. He had to die otherwise it would be like "c'mon man". I knew it went too far when the next day people were questioning did he really die saying sh*t like he can come back if....i think that's the reason why Brody chose not to wear the bag over his head that way there will be no questions as to whether he is dead as huge a character he is.

Put ya faith in Quinn man trust me, the kid got potential to eclipse Brody. Also he will do anything for Carrie so there will be some moments where you will be standing in ovation.

I trust these writers, they do everything in an original way. Everyone thought Carrie would tell him she was pregnant a few cliche moments and it didnt happen
 4 years ago '08        #612
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,033 | Props total: 5820 5820
 Smoke500 said:
How the f*ck do you k!ll off Clutch God untouchable Brody

The story line between him and Carrie is why the show WAS the best on television
I'm glad Brody is dead he should've died in seasons 1 and 2. Tired of that bullsh*t love story. Hopefully Carrie won't be crying every damn episode now. Even though she's top 5 crier in tv history.
 4 years ago '10        #613
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I'm glad Brody is dead he should've died in seasons 1 and 2. Tired of that bullsh*t love story. Hopefully Carrie won't be crying every damn episode now. Even though she's top 5 crier in tv history.
Exactly. People really fu*k with Brody like that? The fact that he made it this far was ridiculous.
 4 years ago '09        #614
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 PotheadFocker said:
I haven't posted in here all day..... trying not to think about it

I'm going to miss you Brody
[pic - click to view]

First
[spoiler - click to view]

..... we lost a lot this year
True. Can't forget about
[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #615
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,317 | Props total: 1085 1085
i was underwhelmed but i guess brody had to die, just no logical way to continue his story
 4 years ago '04        #616
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I thought that was one of the most well done major deaths in television history.
Moving the crane up slowly like that made sure he died a slow death although you think a traitor to the country of Iran would have been tortured and eventually k!lled in a more gruesome way.
 12-29-2013, 08:27 AM         #617
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show started falling off in season 2, season 3 was a joke compared to season 1 and 2.

No basis for a season 4 with brody dead.

Season 4 might just be a reboot and carrie might be the new saul to young and upcoming agent
 4 years ago '04        #618
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
I cant believe their gona do another season

I wasnt a fan of brodies acting during death. He looked more scared than relieved that he didnt have to run anymore.

The rest of the ending was good for a series finale but not for a season finale

Saul better be back next season, even though quinn could probably hold the whole show down

Still the weirdest show on tv though

Last edited by Propel Water; 12-29-2013 at 11:20 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #619
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Propel Water said:
I wasnt a fan of brodies acting during death. He looked more scared than relieved that he didnt have to run anymore.
 4 years ago '08        #620
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,033 | Props total: 5820 5820
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Youre supposed to look relieved when youre being hanged not scared
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago