OFFICIAL Homeland Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #581
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
season 1 was so good because Carrie was the star... season 4 will be great its just a matter of where the story goes
 4 years ago '12        #582
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7400 7400
How does Carrie still have a job let alone get a promotion?
How many times has she ignored her superiors? How many missions did she blow?
How many times has she almost blown someones cover?
She even almost blew jovadi spot by telling his goons to talk to him first before taking Brody.
sh*t is unrealistic.
 4 years ago '07        #583
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 TrillSwag said:
How does Carrie still have a job let alone get a promotion?
How many times has she ignored her superiors? How many missions did she blow?
How many times has she almost blown someones cover?
She even almost blew jovadi spot by telling his goons to talk to him first before taking Brody.
sh*t is unrealistic.
because she is the best at what she does...do you even watch the show?
 4 years ago '12        #584
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
because she is the best at what she does...do you even watch the show?
Best at doing what? Going against president orders?
She just got lucky Brody was able to k!ll dude at the end or her a.ss was finished.
 4 years ago '11        #585
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1697 1697
^lol

being outed as being bipolar was enough to have her never work at the CIA again but its tv

she completely guessed that Brody was gona find a way to still k!ll the dude just to keep him alive
 4 years ago '04        #586
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
i'm surprised some people on twitter didn't like the finale, i loved it

and broady did his thing, now lets see where the show goes, its time for a new chapter anyway
 4 years ago '07        #587
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 TrillSwag said:
Best at doing what? Going against president orders?
She just got lucky Brody was able to k!ll dude at the end or her a.ss was finished.
comments like these are why this show isnt for everyone, it goes over alot of heads. no brody and carrie relationship and these people back to reality tv.

Carrie was the best analyst in the agency, before the bombing she was going to be the youngest station chief regardless.
 4 years ago '05        #588
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
I've stated before that this was my favorite season and I loved the new direction they were taking. That being said, I had a lot of problems with this finale and none of them have to do with k!lling Brody. His arc has passed and he died for his country, as every Marine vows to do. Now, the problems:
- If Jahvadi was so concerned about looking strong and eliminating any chance of he being exposed, wouldn't his men find it strange that he instructed them to arrest Brody but leave the pasty, white, American woman who was accompanying him at the Safe House?
- One day Brody is the face of pro-Iranian propaganda and the next he is being publically hanged from a crane. Did the citizens of Iran know why he was being k!lled?
- Brody is being executed surrounded by an angry mob on the verge of riot yet when a pasty, white, American woman climbs on top of a fence crying and yelling for him...the mob does nothing nor question her prescence?
- The US News was reporting the a.ssassination but did they report how it happened? Did they report Brody being publically executed? Was he exonerated of all involvement in the Langley incident? Surely there had to be footage of his hanging?
- The whole hanging scene to me didn't come across well. When
[spoiler - click to view]

on their respective shows it had an epic feel about it. This didn't hold that kind of weight for me, might have to rewatch
- Has Quinn done ANYTHING except for loiter around for 95% of this season? Love his character and when they use him he's a great a.sset to the show. Just seems like they had nothing clever to write for him for the latter half of the season.

I know it seems like the show ended with not a lot of options to go with for following seasons but I see it as opposite. The possibilites are now endless and can truly become a show about the CIA/Espionage rather than a love triangle/tortured family piece. Loved this season, thought the finale was a bit underwhelming but am looking forward to next season being WIDE OPEN.
 4 years ago '05        #589
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Heisenberg said:
I thought it was genius. So many shows would have kept that for the ending or had epic music in the background. But the showrunners were like fu*k it and hanged him right in the middle to end of the show with minimal score. And when she called out to him and he saw her getting wacked off the gate was freakish. The look in his eyes knowing thats the last image he is going to see. Her getting attack by the people who hanged him. Him even wiggling trying to do something is disturbing. The whole scene was haunting and unforgettable. If they gone the generic route it would have been like "i've seen this so many times." at least for me
Couldn't agree more. The silence really brought out the desparation and the loneliness that I'm sure both characters were feeling. I guess my main gripe was the fact that if an American woman out of nowhere started bellowing and crying for an enemy of the Iranian state in the middle of an angry mob...she wouldn't have made it out.
 12-16-2013, 04:10 PM         #590
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just skimming thru some of the responses I find it so funny that people are so butthurt over Brody being k!lled and saying this is the downfall of the show.

People must have forgotten that at one point Brody was a nobody to them (in the sense that when you started watching the show you didnt have any feelings towards him) and thru great writing and acting we have the Brody who just died for our sins....

I'm sure the writers have something in store for us and we just have to be patient and see where it goes.
 4 years ago '07        #591
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
just to clarify im sad brody died, but i think the show will continue to be good
 4 years ago '07        #592
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 385 385
LOOOL this show is fuking retarded k!lling off brody. they should have at least ended the show with brody's hanging smh. after that the episode was boring no surprise.

good job on losing a good chunk of your viewers.

Last edited by young moolah; 12-16-2013 at 09:53 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #593
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Season 2 was the best season of the show and that was because it was carried by Brody and his storyline with Abu Nazir. The first half of this season had the fu*king HORRIBLE Dana Brody storyline instead of showing us how Nicolas Brody got out of the country and how he got into Venezuela and shot. Then to make it a terrible ending they k!ll off the best strongest character. Now all we're left with for season 4 is Carrie's bipolar a.ss living in Istanbul with or without her baby. To keep this show going strong they will have to introduce an extremely strong and intricate character that can overshadow Brody and Abu Nazir. I just don't see this show getting better than it was in season 2.
 4 years ago '12        #594
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
 young moolah said:
LOOOL this show is fuking retarded k!lling off brody. they should have at least ended the show with brody's hanging smh. after that the episode was boring no surprise.

good job on losing a good chunk of your viewers.
What? They could easily make another terrorist character more interesting then Brody.
 4 years ago '07        #595
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 modalee said:
Season 2 was the best season of the show and that was because it was carried by Brody and his storyline with Abu Nazir. The first half of this season had the fu*king HORRIBLE Dana Brody storyline instead of showing us how Nicolas Brody got out of the country and how he got into Venezuela and shot. Then to make it a terrible ending they k!ll off the best strongest character. Now all we're left with for season 4 is Carrie's bipolar a.ss living in Istanbul with or without her baby. To keep this show going strong they will have to introduce an extremely strong and intricate character that can overshadow Brody and Abu Nazir. I just don't see this show getting better than it was in season 2.
the acting in season 3 was far greater than both seasons before...Carrie, Saul and Brody had some epic moments in tv history.
 4 years ago '05        #596
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 modalee said:
Agreed the show would have been better served using the screen time showing Brody's escape/getting shot rather than the Dana runaway subplot
 4 years ago '07        #597
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 BurninLz said:
Agreed the show would have been better served using the screen time showing Brody's escape/getting shot rather than the Dana runaway subplot
this is something i agree with...only thing i can say is maybe because of how important dana was to brody it was also important to give some finality to her character as well.
 4 years ago '11        #598
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8502 8502
I haven't posted in here all day..... trying not to think about it

I'm going to miss you Brody
[pic - click to view]

First

..... we lost a lot this year

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 12-17-2013 at 01:45 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #599
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6459 6459
 PotheadFocker said:
I haven't posted in here all day..... trying not to think about it

I'm going to miss you Brody
[pic - click to view]

First

..... we lost a lot this year
Crazy how we all watch tthe same shows and recognize those names you posted as if they were real people
 12-17-2013, 04:31 AM         #600
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the SOA spoilers c*cksucker, I'm not caught up yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy