OFFICIAL Homeland Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #561
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
sh*ts weird....people tight over brody im mad because i still dont know who k!lled those men in Gettysburg. i guess people watch the show for different reasons
 4 years ago '07        #562
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19757 19757
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't get why you guys are a.ssuming Mandy Patinkin is stepping away from the show. As far as I've heard, Brody's wife and daughter are stepping away from the show but I haven't heard anything about Mandy stepping away. Sure, he's out of the CIA right now. That isn't the end of his story.
this. Isn't carrie getting a promotion (station chief or some sh*t?) and she asked, can i have my own people, he said to a limit or some sh*t, i a.ssume Saul will be one of those ppl

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-16-2013 at 03:07 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #563
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Cambury said:
sh*ts weird....people tight over brody im mad because i still dont know who k!lled those men in Gettysburg. i guess people watch the show for different reasons
Wait. What do you mean you don't know who k!lled those men? They were sent by Abu
 4 years ago '04        #564
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 Ham Rove said:
this. Isn't carrie getting a promotion (station chief or some sh*t?) and she asked, can i have my own people, he said to a limit or some sh*t, i a.ssume Saul will be one of those ppl

[pic - click to view]

I doubt Saul wants to work for Carrie, but we shall see...
 4 years ago '10        #565
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
^ that would be stupid. Saul working for Carrie lol.
 4 years ago '07        #566
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14807 14807
yeah brody had to go how would he have fit back in america?

the scene between jivadi and carrie>>>>

wonder the direction of the show from here

4 years ago '09        #567
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 steeLTown said:
damn they on some Boardwalk sh*t k!llin the best character in the show...RIP Brody
I felt the same way when they k!lled off Jimmy's character in the early seasons of Boardwalk ... The last 2-3 episodes prior were amazing with the reintroduction/redemption of Brody. Once the finale ended I def had mixed emotions about it. I was expecting some epic, twisted finale with that buildup from the promo (i.e. SOA). I'll still check out next season regardless. I'm just really curious how they'll continue the story line...

Last edited by MIKO826; 12-16-2013 at 05:57 AM..
 12-16-2013, 05:59 AM         #568
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Without Brody, this show will turn into Alias, which means trash.
 12-16-2013, 06:55 AM         #569
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I don't even know what to say. I kept waiting, and hoping something would disrupt it. Praying Quinn was in Tehrain on the low with his rifle but

This would have been an absolute perfect way to end the series. How they elevate the show after this point is my biggest question. Definitely the end of a chapter, the writers have one hell of a task ahead of themselves.

I'm so, just, beside myself right now.

First Boardwalk, now this? I can't even digest what just happened. It was so cruel, but just so right when you think about it. You can't really take his story any further. There was 0% chance they could realistically live together back home again because there is no way the government would ever disclose confidential information that would clean his slate. And if they went abroad together, where would that even take the show? He had to die. I hate it, but there was no other way.
 4 years ago '11        #570
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
always preferred Brody over Carrie but it was his time to go but if those Brody-less episodes where a sign of things 2 come o god

Mandy Patinkon puts me to sleep with his acting and they castrated Quinn smh....

and people really get hung like that? i guess i watched 2 many movies where they drop them lol

liked Javadi he a smooth a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '07        #571
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 theblast22 said:
Wait. What do you mean you don't know who k!lled those men? They were sent by Abu
how did Abu know they were going to be there....i was referencing the mole the person who called those ppl and passed the razor.
 4 years ago '07        #572
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
the show isn't even a year removed from da Langley bombing so much still relevant. Brody only existed up to that point because of Carries obsession/love for him. The show was always about the CIA and attacks on the US it will be better in the long run.

I think Quinn and Carrie relationship will be dope because Brody brought her down whereas Quinn always looks out for her. For those people that need to see a man/female dynamic that will probably be the storyline that gets them watching.
 12-16-2013, 09:03 AM         #573
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
season 5 of homeland.

[pic - click to view]

carries creeps along the edge of her istanbul hotel, while on the phone with saul

Carrie: Im going to fu*ken Jump Saul!! I swear!!

Saul: Carrie listen to..

Carrie: NO SAul!! you listen!.. The baby, the job.... i just.. i just..cant anymore

Saul: Carrie!!.. just think.. Is this what Brody DIED for?.. you have to carry on his legacy.. if not for the world.. but for your self

carrie:

she slides back into hotel room and suddenly bursts into tears.

end scene
 4 years ago '09        #574
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
They have to bring a strong character next season

the show cant really move with the ppl in place right now
 4 years ago '05        #575
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
Look at all these phaggots in here butthurt, talkin bout they're not going to watch anymore because "there's no more Brody." A lot of you ho n*ggas are on your period.
 4 years ago '05        #576
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Carrie has always been the star of the show

Brody was just her support

on to the next
 4 years ago '09        #577
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
why are n*ggas typing out Mandy Patinkin instead of Saul?
i had to google that name for fu*ks sake

also, cambury, take it down a notch...
u been harping on the mole from season 1 since u started posting in the thread
like it's impossible for people to get attached to characters & not every intricate detail
yes people still want to know who moved the bomb, yes we want to know who gave dude the razor, but that doesn't mean people won't feel some kinda way because they snuffed Brody, who the whole show was about initially

& don't tell me the show wasn't about Brody initially...
the very 1st scene in season 1 (if my memory serves) was brody's wife getting fu*ked by brody's best friend. then there was like a whole season of carried trying to prove he was up to no good, then the most powerful scene for a time was when carried confronted brody & let him know that she knew he was a traitor.
 4 years ago '11        #578
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
 Cambury said:
the show isn't even a year removed from da Langley bombing so much still relevant. Brody only existed up to that point because of Carries obsession/love for him. The show was always about the CIA and attacks on the US it will be better in the long run.
agree to disagree

the first 3 seasons large in part were about Brody imo family included

sure they may not miss a beat next season but all in all everybody played off of something Brody did or didnt do up to this pt
 4 years ago '07        #579
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
why are n*ggas typing out Mandy Patinkin instead of Saul?
i had to google that name for fu*ks sake

also, cambury, take it down a notch...
u been harping on the mole from season 1 since u started posting in the thread
like it's impossible for people to get attached to characters & not every intricate detail
yes people still want to know who moved the bomb, yes we want to know who gave dude the razor, but that doesn't mean people won't feel some kinda way because they snuffed Brody, who the whole show was about initially

& don't tell me the show wasn't about Brody initially...
the very 1st scene in season 1 (if my memory serves) was brody's wife getting fu*ked by brody's best friend. then there was like a whole season of carried trying to prove he was up to no good, then the most powerful scene for a time was when carried confronted brody & let him know that she knew he was a traitor.
um no the first scene is Carrie doing what she does best and that's causing an international incident. Then David addresses the analysts to tell them they recovered a POW. Brody only exists because of Carrie. she saved him from detonating the bomb last ep in season 1, she saved him last ep in season 2 not to mention Quinn was gonna k!ll him and those men in Caracas did her a favor keeping him...Brody was a hinderence but I understand the appeal. Quinn as an a.ssassin/james bond type character will be a great dynamic with her cuz Brody brought Carrie down.

But again people need to realize Brody will never die he is very relevant its still only a few months removed and she has his child.
 4 years ago '07        #580
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ricengravy said:
agree to disagree

the first 3 seasons large in part were about Brody imo family included

sure they may not miss a beat next season but all in all everybody played off of something Brody did or didnt do up to this pt
yea I was talking to man homey earlier and I guess all the outrage is warranted with how much they showed Brody and his family on tv. I don't really get attached to characters but I can't knock People who do because that's what made it a hit. I like the writing most of all, the suspense these guys build for even the little things is top notch.

For 3 episodes it felt like Carrie would say she was pregnant and finally when she does it was inconsequential that is dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy