OFFICIAL Homeland Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #541
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
How was season 3? I only watched the first episode of it. Is it worth to watch?
 4 years ago '04        #542
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I don't get why you guys are a.ssuming Mandy Patinkin is stepping away from the show. As far as I've heard, Brody's wife and daughter are stepping away from the show but I haven't heard anything about Mandy stepping away. Sure, he's out of the CIA right now. That isn't the end of his story.
Idk just the whole feeling of the scene felt like at the very least he won't be getting as much screen time doing his thing in New York. Unless Carrie quits and joins him.
 4 years ago '08        #543
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
This series needs to end right here

no more this was the perfect ending

Why would they continue this series after tonight?
 4 years ago '07        #544
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 The N said:
This series needs to end right here

no more this was the perfect ending

Why would they continue this series after tonight?
cuz the series isnt about Brody...its about the CIA hence the title HOMELAND
 4 years ago '06        #545
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
Just end the show. No point to drag it on.
[spoiler - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #546
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 13457 13457
 JewsusChrist said:
when did they say it? do u even watch the shows or skim thru it smh
been watching faithfully since season 1. try to help folks on what you might know and this
 4 years ago '08        #547
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9129 9129
Why the hell can't i find a torrent? Was it uploaded yesterday?
 4 years ago '08        #548
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
 Cambury said:
cuz the series isnt about Brody...its about the CIA hence the title HOMELAND
Face it the series will all go down from here,
The series blew the fu*k up thanks to the Brody character
These two winning all types of Awards.

I dont see any point in watching it now, a Preggo carrie in Istanbul
who gives a fu*k about that?, You really expect a character and story better than Brody's?.
Wont happen.

For me personally the series ended already, cant see this series lasting with Carrie just carrying it she isnt interesting like that. In fact I never watched it for her again she isnt that interesting to me, Saul its cool though and he caring for her was a cool side story.

Last edited by The N; 12-15-2013 at 11:39 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #549
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 The N said:
Face it the series will all go down from here,
The series blew the fu*k up thanks to the Brody character
These two winning all types of Awards.

I dont see any point in watching it now, a Preggo carrie in Istanbul
who gives a fu*k about that?, You really expect a character and story better than Brody's?.
Wont happen.

For me personally the series ended already, cant see this series lasting with Carrie just carrying it she isnt interesting like that.
come down from the adrenaline and bloodrush bro...Brody isnt a tough character to replace Damion did a great job but the suspense is in the writing and Carrie being good at what she does. people get too attached to characters, my girls didnt want anything to do with Game of Thrones when Ned died. i never read the books but based on the writing alone i knew it was too good to just ditch.

if you arent interested in the answers to everything that happened in season 1 to the season 2 finale i suggest you do stop watching because you were only a fan of a character not the show.
 4 years ago '05        #550
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
This very easily could have been the series finale, though. And I'd have considered this one of the GOATs with a top three series finale of all time. I'm still looking forward to next season, though.
 4 years ago '07        #551
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
This very easily could have been the series finale, though. And I'd have considered this one of the GOATs with a top three series finale of all time. I'm still looking forward to next season, though.
nahhhh way too much we still dont know, that would have been the easy way out. had that happened i prolly would never watch again but i was prepared for brody to die
 4 years ago '07        #552
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
i just cant help but think about the new problems if brody goes back to us i just cant see them goin back to the us....they still havent made an effort to find the guy who bombed Langley
I knew they wouldnt both make it out. I dont understand how Brody dying wasnt in the back of some of yall minds. n*ggas wanted Brody to come back THEN WHAT....fu*k that WHO PASSED THAT DUDE THE fu*kIN RAZOR? thats what i wanna know
 4 years ago '05        #553
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101

Shut the fu*k up, already.
 4 years ago '10        #554
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Cambury said:
come down from the adrenaline and bloodrush bro...Brody isnt a tough character to replace Damion did a great job but the suspense is in the writing and Carrie being good at what she does. people get too attached to characters, my girls didnt want anything to do with Game of Thrones when Ned died. i never read the books but based on the writing alone i knew it was too good to just ditch.

if you arent interested in the answers to everything that happened in season 1 to the season 2 finale i suggest you do stop watching because you were only a fan of a character not the show.
such a poor comparison.
 4 years ago '07        #555
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 theblast22 said:
such a poor comparison.
yea Ned was bigger than Brody to people who didnt read the book..that was basically k!lling the main character
 4 years ago '05        #556
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
They k!lled off Brody? I'm fu*king done with this show.
 4 years ago '07        #557
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
- We know the Brody clan didn't even make an appearance in this episode, but we are still waiting for the big reveal that Chris Brody is the mastermind behind everything. Yes, everything. Langley, Javadi, Caracas. Everything. We're telling you, that kid has got to have some deep-seated rage that would put Bruce Banner to shame by this point. Our other theory is that Chris Brody is a ghost that only Dana can see. It would explain why his existence is so continually ignored.
that just made me laugh
 4 years ago '08        #558
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9129 9129
Carrie is the hottest chick. I love her so... I want to just caress her hands and stare at her deeply.

What a show. One of the GOATs

Raw emotion.
 4 years ago '07        #559
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Carrie is the hottest chick. I love her so... I want to just caress her hands and stare at her deeply.

What a show. One of the GOATs

Raw emotion.
defintely wrapped up her third straight emmy
 4 years ago '06        #560
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2311 2311
Huge mistake k!lling off Brody, the best most intricate character on the show. He was imo the main character even more so than Carrie. This episode could easily be a series finale and at this point I don't see a good enough reason to continue watching. As others have mentioned the next story line with Carrie going to Istanbul with or without her baby does not peak my interest or sound exciting at all. The show fu*ked up the first half of this season with Dana Brody and lack of Nicolas and now they've fu*ked up the future of the show by k!lling Nicolas off. There is no way to replace a character of such magnitude and I don't see how the show can be just as interesting or more so without Brody. I would've rather seen them k!ll off Carrie or have her not make it out of Iran and have Brody escape.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago