OFFICIAL Homeland Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 257
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
281 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 144
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
61 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #421
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Bea5T said:
Brody beat Walt last year.
And Jeff Daniels beat the both of them this year.

Doesn't change the fact that Cranston ended Breaking Bad MASTERFULLY.
 4 years ago '04        #422
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,282 | Props total: 4085 4085
I feel like they can get Brody back into the states if this plan works. If he does eliminate this Iranian, they can say they leaked the video of Brody, but it was staged in order for him to get close to the guy.

but I could be totally wrong because I now remember when the video was leaked in the season two finale, didn't al qaeda say they were responsible? I'm not sure ... whatever

another thing... does anyone think they made a big deal over saul's lucky gum? was this intentional? is it a signal for something? or is it simply saul's lucky gum?
 4 years ago '04        #423
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,282 | Props total: 4085 4085
btw.... Fara.....












































































































[pic - click to view]



they make her look so ugly on the show but
 4 years ago '07        #424
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
And Jeff Daniels beat the both of them this year.

Doesn't change the fact that Cranston ended Breaking Bad MASTERFULLY.
Saul was everything this season. Him and Carrie carried the sh*t when people were questioning wtf was going on. But i didnt watch breaking bad so i cant really speak on that performance.
 4 years ago '04        #425
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,744 | Props total: 13726 13726
 shadychef04 said:
btw.... Fara.....








[pic - click to view]



they make her look so ugly on the show but
thank you for this information.
 4 years ago '07        #426
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
Homeland coming thru in the clutch.
 12-05-2013, 08:42 AM         #427
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadychef04 said:
I feel like they can get Brody back into the states if this plan works. If he does eliminate this Iranian, they can say they leaked the video of Brody, but it was staged in order for him to get close to the guy.



another thing... does anyone think they made a big deal over saul's lucky gum? was this intentional? is it a signal for something? or is it simply saul's lucky gum?
NOPE and NOPE
 4 years ago '13        #428
OfficerStanley 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$642 | Props total: 1700 1700
Damn Mandy Patinkin aka Saul shaved off his beard and is unrecognizable


[video - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #429
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 buckle48 said:
Damn Mandy Patinkin aka Saul shaved off his beard and is unrecognizable

cool dude...

one of my favorite moments is season 1 when they had the saudi diplomat on camera in the bathhouse and saul goes "as you can see he is a naughty naughty boy" then later that episode the diplomat says "tell everyone, i dont care i love sucking d!ck yum yum yum yum" sh*t was classic
 4 years ago '04        #430
shadychef04 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,282 | Props total: 4085 4085
 buckle48 said:
Damn Mandy Patinkin aka Saul shaved off his beard and is unrecognizable

wonder if this has any implication of his status on the show going forward

i hope they don't k!ll him off and if they do i hope its not because he was the mole
 12-06-2013, 04:08 PM         #431
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadychef04 said:
wonder if this has any implication of his status on the show going forward

i hope they don't k!ll him off and if they do i hope its not because he was the mole
mole nole mole nole there is no mole
 4 years ago '07        #432
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,427 | Props total: 588 588
looks like this show is picking back up again. sucks it happened this late in the season. its clear who the real star of this show is. they should have introduced brody much earlier in the season.
 4 years ago '07        #433
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 purelogic said:
mole nole mole nole there is no mole
um yea there is...the guy who was said to have died in da cia bombing and didnt die is most likely the same guy who told the couple they were being watched, told Walker the Saudi diplomat turned and so on.

Yall gotta pay attention
 12-06-2013, 05:37 PM         #434
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
um yea there is...the guy who was said to have died in da cia bombing and didnt die is most likely the same guy who told the couple they were being watched, told Walker the Saudi diplomat turned and so on.

Yall gotta pay attention
I do have add, but I think you're reaching lol
 4 years ago '07        #435
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 purelogic said:
I do have add, but I think you're reaching lol
you're like most people who watch the show...so in the moment u forget what the underlying theme is.
 4 years ago '05        #436
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Cambury said:
you're like most people who watch the show...so in the moment u forget what the underlying theme is.
 12-06-2013, 10:39 PM         #437
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
you're like most people who watch the show...so in the moment u forget what the underlying theme is.
what?


This "leak" person doesn't exist.

season 1 and 2 pointed towards saul being the "leak" with the whole abu-nazir situation, while season 3 has a new goal: iran.

I think saul has been setting up all the events from season 1 to now, just to land control of Iran.
 4 years ago '07        #438
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 purelogic said:
what?


This "leak" person doesn't exist.

season 1 and 2 pointed towards saul being the "leak" with the whole abu-nazir situation, while season 3 has a new goal: iran.

I think saul has been setting up all the events from season 1 to now, just to land control of Iran.
Bruh you think Saul set up those dudes in Gettysburg? Saul moved Brodys truck? Think about what you are saying...its way passed the Saul being the "mole". Jivadi said the person who was said to have died during the bombing but really didn't is living still in the US. You can't forget these vital things just because it isn't current.
 4 years ago '04        #439
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194

[spoiler - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #440
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 393 393
 famoussasjohn said:

[spoiler - click to view]

 Michael 1987 said:
yessir it has...


Homeland.S03E11.WEBRip.x264-KYR
Homeland.S03E11.720p.WEBRip.x264-KYR

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
159 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
49 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
109 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
144 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
69 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
145 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy