Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #261
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 919 919
 JewsusChrist said:
they get paid to write lulz so they can write his a.ss in the show more

iono how im pretty sure there's 10 writers in a room thinking
Debating with you is obviously a waste of time. Of course they could write him back in...but making it effective and crucial to the main story is another thing. Like the above post stated, this show is about the CIA and it's dealings. Brody's arc to me has peaked and should be left in the past...Think of
[spoiler - click to view]

. Everyone was up in arms when
[spoiler - click to view]

but the show and characters are far more developed because of it.
 11-04-2013, 03:20 PM         #262
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Brody is non essential to this show's existence at this point. I, for one, love the shadow games/espionage angles they're going with this season. What central plot points could Brody partake in at present other than the manhunt/his capture? Hopefully Dana going off on her own is a sign that they are going to take a break from her and the rest of the family's coping. I did think it was a nice scene that the Clerk recognized them and sympathized with their plight. After a great premier, then a couple pretty bad episodes, this season is turning out to be far and away the best.
exactly its just leaving you at edge how are they will incorporate brody into this whole plot and what will go down. dana leaving home hopefully should put less attention on her and her family for a few episodes..chris is a useless character i would've like to see him snap on dana a few times but they're not gonna go that route with him..hes just there. jessica s3xy a.ss ..she knows dana went through a lot and she can't handle it anymore. Carrie and Saul gonan interrogate ol arab dude and try to use him as a.sset to turn against his country gonna make it intresting to see what happens
 4 years ago '05        #263
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 ts21 said:
exactly its just leaving you at edge how are they will incorporate brody into this whole plot and what will go down. dana leaving home hopefully should put less attention on her and her family for a few episodes..chris is a useless character i would've like to see him snap on dana a few times but they're not gonna go that route with him..hes just there. jessica s3xy a.ss ..she knows dana went through a lot and she can't handle it anymore. Carrie and Saul gonan interrogate ol arab dude and try to use him as a.sset to turn against his country gonna make it intresting to see what happens
There's so many avenues they can take now with the investigation of the Langley attack and prevention of future attacks that boxing yourself in with repetitive storyline's surrounding Brody and his confusions would do the show a huge disservice. Quinn, Saul, Carrie should be the focal points going forward.
 11-04-2013, 03:27 PM         #264
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
There's so many avenues they can take now with the investigation of the Langley attack and prevention of future attacks that boxing yourself in with repetitive storyline's surrounding Brody and his confusions would do the show a huge disservice. Quinn, Saul, Carrie should be the focal points going forward.
thats how i feel... this season is soo good man.. i know it will end just as good if not better than the last 2 seasons

i like brody plot though with the colombians...i think its in columbia? i can't remember

how did the old dude know about carrie though...and how did brody even end up there... i remmeber carrie helping him escape at the end of season 2 ...he went to Canada right?
 4 years ago '07        #265
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Javadi says "you didnt even ask who moved the bomb" that right there is what needs to be discussed fu*k Brodi...i need to know how the fu*k that lady and that man in season 1 knew they were being followed and to get the fu*k outta that house.
 4 years ago '07        #266
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ts21 said:
thats how i feel... this season is soo good man.. i know it will end just as good if not better than the last 2 seasons

i like brody plot though with the colombians...i think its in columbia? i can't remember

how did the old dude know about carrie though...and how did brody even end up there... i remmeber carrie helping him escape at the end of season 2 ...he went to Canada right?
this show is going to be on such a grand scale in the next few seasons, people complainin do not understand how sh*t sets up..the same ones complaining probably didnt watch seasons 1 and 2 week to week. that on demand gettin thru seasons in 2 days is spoiling people
 4 years ago '05        #267
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Cambury said:
Javadi says "you didnt even ask who moved the bomb" that right there is what needs to be discussed fu*k Brodi...i need to know how the fu*k that lady and that man in season 1 knew they were being followed and to get the fu*k outta that house.
They've kept talk of the mole quiet up until this week's EP...letting people forget about it and then they'll hit you with it at the right time. That's good writing. Hard to think of any candidates that have been in the show long enough to have a lasting impact when the revelation is made....
 4 years ago '07        #268
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 BurninLz said:
They've kept talk of the mole quiet up until this week's EP...letting people forget about it and then they'll hit you with it at the right time. That's good writing. Hard to think of any candidates that have been in the show long enough to have a lasting impact when the revelation is made....
yea man its so weird felt so many times in the first two seasons we were gonna find out it was Saul, Brodi, the arab kid then later on Quinn or Dar Adal. Especially when the Gettysburg Massacre happened i swore it was the arab kid even though he got shot up. the fact that they held this under the radar for 3 seasons definitely says something about the writing in this show. people have been lulled to sleep.
 4 years ago '05        #269
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Still want to fu*k Carrie

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #270
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Still want to fu*k Carrie

[pic - click to view]

In other news, who else is the entertainment world has made a living off of being an emotional train wreck more than Claire Danes. Been boo-hooing since I was 12 on My So Called Life
 4 years ago '04        #271
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,030 | Props total: 2986 2986
How long has Brody been gone.. pretty sure he's been gone too long for Carrie to be pregnant by him and NOT show a baby bump

But then at the same time I feel like she just fu*ked the random dude in the store not too long ago (in relation to the show's calendar)
 4 years ago '05        #272
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,283 | Props total: 19775 19775
 shadychef04 said:
How long has Brody been gone.. pretty sure he's been gone too long for Carrie to be pregnant by him and NOT show a baby bump

But then at the same time I feel like she just fu*ked the random dude in the store not too long ago (in relation to the show's calendar)
Has to be Brody's kid if anything. Look at how many times she took the test. She's got to be a couple months pregnant, I think that's how long it's been in the time scale in the show, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
 4 years ago '08        #273
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,033 | Props total: 5820 5820
 shadychef04 said:

her body can't show curves
 4 years ago '04        #274
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sticks said:
Has to be Brody's kid if anything. Look at how many times she took the test. She's got to be a couple months pregnant, I think that's how long it's been in the time scale in the show, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, she is nuts, so that may be why she has a ton of them, but they have yet to say anything about it and this was the first time even mentioning it, though there was a time when she had grabbed a bottle of wine and didn't drink it a few episodes ago.
 4 years ago '05        #275
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
Well, she is nuts, so that may be why she has a ton of them, but they have yet to say anything about it and this was the first time even mentioning it, though there was a time when she had grabbed a bottle of wine and didn't drink it a few episodes ago.
Probably best for the show if we don't get a Brody/Carrie love child. Let it be the random from the liquor store and leave it at that. She'll have enough conflict dealing with whether to keep it or how it affects her work. A Brody baby seems like jump the shark material to me
 4 years ago '07        #276
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 BurninLz said:
Probably best for the show if we don't get a Brody/Carrie love child. Let it be the random from the liquor store and leave it at that. She'll have enough conflict dealing with whether to keep it or how it affects her work. A Brody baby seems like jump the shark material to me
nah i like it becuz now she has no choice but to protect him whereas if he wasnt his child she would be less inclined to worry about him and more about work.
 4 years ago '05        #277
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,370 | Props total: 14311 14311
 Cambury said:
yea man its so weird felt so many times in the first two seasons we were gonna find out it was Saul, Brodi, the arab kid then later on Quinn or Dar Adal. Especially when the Gettysburg Massacre happened i swore it was the arab kid even though he got shot up. the fact that they held this under the radar for 3 seasons definitely says something about the writing in this show. people have been lulled to sleep.
I still think it's Saul...the guy is hard to read.
 11-05-2013, 07:08 AM         #278
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Yeah It's definitely been more than a few months since the bombing when Carrie and Brody were last together. She should of been showing already if it was his. Definitely not his baby IMO.

This episode was pretty good, and glad Saul stopped being a pus*y. Van Alden in Boardwalk and Saul finally manned up.

4 years ago '07        #279
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah It's definitely been more than a few months since the bombing when Carrie and Brody were last together. She should of been showing already if it was his. Definitely not his baby IMO.

This episode was pretty good, and glad Saul stopped being a pus*y. Van Alden in Boardwalk and Saul finally manned up.

i disagree man couldnt have been more than 4 months
 4 years ago '05        #280
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,283 | Props total: 19775 19775
 Got Cheeve? said:

I think pregnant women don't really "show" they're pregnant till about 5 months.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago