most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2013, 09:16 PM         #241
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
I am amazed how all over the place this season is.
this show is going down hill, oh well got 2 solid seasons.
 4 years ago '09        #242
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Again no Brody? Show is beginning to p!ss me off
 4 years ago '04        #243
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[spoiler - click to view]

I also just noticed that Morena Baccari (Jessica Brody) got some new t*tties or they just finally grew.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 11-03-2013 at 11:31 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #244
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,438 | Props total: 26124 26124
 famoussasjohn said:

[spoiler - click to view]

I also just noticed that Morena Baccari (Jessica Brody) got some new t*tties or they just finally grew.
aka preggers
 4 years ago '05        #245
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,248 | Props total: 19716 19716
Holy sh*t that was easily the best episode of the season so far. fu*king epic when Jivadi went in his ex wifes house.

More Dana on her own bullsh*t coming soon

Quinn is starting to be my favorite character, lol @ when him and Carrie switched phones

Last edited by Stuart Scott; 11-04-2013 at 01:25 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #246
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
any body saying this is the worst season is not thinking at all...this is by far the best season and the suspense is building to level we never had before.

if you think about the whole series the biggest question is WHO IS THE MOLE and they went 1 and a half seasons without even acknowledging it. this is leading up to a shocker i bet and an explanation of alot. im just hopin after it happens it doesnt fall off.
 4 years ago '07        #247
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19856 19856
Dana moving out? Didn't see that coming really. Her brother is useless tho it seems, just in the scene to add useless comments i wonder if they ever branch his character out. Saul taking L's from his ugly wife, dump that broad.

That dude going ham on his ex wife and daughter in law
 4 years ago '05        #248
space
space
Carrie pregnant with Brody's kid? crazy scene when they showed how many times she took the pregnancy test.
 4 years ago '07        #249
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Sticks said:
Carrie pregnant with Brody's kid? crazy scene when they showed how many times she took the pregnancy test.
how they did it was nice...at first you thinkin its her first one so she must be pregnant from the one night stand then she opens the drawer and ur like oooohhh sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #250
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
where the fu*k is brody? i don't care about the rest
 4 years ago '09        #251
space
space
space
 bballer5506 said:
where the fu*k is brody? I don't care about the rest
basically

he was on once the whole season wtf
 11-04-2013, 10:59 AM         #252
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lostkauze said:
I said it earlier this season but now after saul caught his wife giving up the goodies, he gonna fu*k that rag head broad he working with

you really don't need use that offensive language
 4 years ago '05        #253
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 JewsusChrist said:
basically

he was on once the whole season wtf
Brody is non essential to this show's existence at this point. I, for one, love the shadow games/espionage angles they're going with this season. What central plot points could Brody partake in at present other than the manhunt/his capture? Hopefully Dana going off on her own is a sign that they are going to take a break from her and the rest of the family's coping. I did think it was a nice scene that the Clerk recognized them and sympathized with their plight. After a great premier, then a couple pretty bad episodes, this season is turning out to be far and away the best.
 4 years ago '09        #254
space
space
space
 burninlz said:
brody is non essential to this show's existence at this point. I, for one, love the shadow games/espionage angles they're going with this season. What central plot points could brody partake in at present other than the manhunt/his capture? Hopefully dana going off on her own is a sign that they are going to take a break from her and the rest of the family's coping. I did think it was a nice scene that the clerk recognized them and sympathized with their plight. After a great premier, then a couple pretty bad episodes, this season is turning out to be far and away the best.
nop not the best

season 1>>>

they can implicate brody into the show if they want to
 4 years ago '05        #255
space
space
The Brody anticipation is eating everybody alive
 4 years ago '05        #256
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 JewsusChrist said:
nop not the best

season 1>>>

they can implicate brody into the show if they want to
Agreed, Season 1 is a classic. They could incorporate Brody but how? He has no knowledge of these Iranians and they can't use him as a mole because the Iranians know that he was nothing more than a fall guy. He's obviously going to play an integral role down the line with Carrie's pregnancy and maybe shedding more light on the true bombing culprits.
 4 years ago '08        #257
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 5811 5811
Brody is useless now. They should have just k!lled them off but the show is too pus*y to do that.
 4 years ago '07        #258
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 BurninLz said:
Agreed, Season 1 is a classic. They could incorporate Brody but how? He has no knowledge of these Iranians and they can't use him as a mole because the Iranians know that he was nothing more than a fall guy. He's obviously going to play an integral role down the line with Carrie's pregnancy and maybe shedding more light on the true bombing culprits.
what people dont get is this show is all about the mole in the CIA, people are gettin caught up in all the extra sh*t. i love brodys character but at this point look at his time where he is at like his time in iraq he is going to come back a waaaay better character after Caracas.

the underlyin theme of the CIA being compromised is what this show is about and i for one cant wait til next episode since its the first reference to the mole in the CIA since Nazir was in that warehouse and carrie thought that arab kid that was workin as an analyst had him in the car with him.

Last edited by Cambury; 11-04-2013 at 03:30 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #259
space
space
space
 burninlz said:
agreed, season 1 is a classic. They could incorporate brody but how? He has no knowledge of these iranians and they can't use him as a mole because the iranians know that he was nothing more than a fall guy. He's obviously going to play an integral role down the line with carrie's pregnancy and maybe shedding more light on the true bombing culprits.
they get paid to write lulz so they can write his a.ss in the show more

iono how im pretty sure there's 10 writers in a room thinking
 11-04-2013, 03:13 PM         #260
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best episode so far this season..that sh*t was intense good as fu*k...yo that iranian dude is a muthaufcka straight k!ller n*gga shot the girl point blank and then beat the girl with a wine bottle..streaight up deadly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago