Cam or Kaepernick?

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

?
Cam 142 57.26%
Kaepernick 106 42.74%
Voters: 248. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
Nothing like those Atlanta Vs Carolina games...How much cap space y'all got since y'all signed Matt Ryan?....
 5 years ago '07        #82
tre0624 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$18,242 | Props total: 8138 8138
Im taking Cam Newton he got the potential to be top 5
 5 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Your defense didn't fumble the ball late giving the Falcons a chance to win though.
they never acknowledge that about that game the fact that his own teammate caused the fumble, someone who's not on the field trying to jar the ball loose, makes it even worse.
 5 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Nothing like those Atlanta Vs Carolina games...How much cap space y'all got since y'all signed Matt Ryan?....
Dimitroff said 6-7 million...probably gonna let it hang over into next year where we already have about 25+ million in space.
 5 years ago '12        #85
coachscott33 
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Cam is a physical specimen and a nightmare for defensive coordinators... he made the trend of picking the dual threat guys.... if Cam doesn't have a successful first year its no rg3,keap,wilson!! its a copycat league
 5 years ago '11        #86
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,103 | Props total: 2863 2863
 coachscott33 said:
Cam is a physical specimen and a nightmare for defensive coordinators... he made the trend of picking the dual threat guys.... if Cam doesn't have a successful first year its no rg3,keap,wilson!! its a copycat league
lol...how long you been watching football? Young...Vick...Culpepper...McNabb...Cunningham...p eople been picking up dual threat QBs for a minute...
 5 years ago '08        #87
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,046 | Props total: 4750 4750
 wjcorner said:
lol...how long you been watching football? Young...Vick...Culpepper...McNabb...Cunningham...p eople been picking up dual threat QBs for a minute...
sh*t, you can trace it back as far as Fran Tarkenton when it comes to scrambling QBs
 5 years ago '12        #88
coachscott33 
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 wjcorner said:
lol...how long you been watching football? Young...Vick...Culpepper...McNabb...Cunningham...p eople been picking up dual threat QBs for a minute...
Young vick k!lled his career by k!lling dogs and not being durable... I guess the league been running read option for a minute too? lol its multiple black qb's or dual threat qb's that never got a chance until cam!! most dudes got shifted to reciever, return man or out of the league, ask pat white!! who only got back into the league because of the system and the mindset change of the league. its called evolution of football.. did you forget that they attemtped to make vick a pocket qb.... did you forget they told mcnabb not to run? So i ask you how long you been watching football?:rg3iseeyou:
 5 years ago '13        #89
BoiiDoIt34 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 746 746
the best way to compare them in a non biased way is calculate both of their stats when Kaep came in

Kaep-131 of 209, 62.6%, 1725 yards, 10 tds, 3 picks. 98.45 rating, rushing 50 carries, 304 yards, 3 tds

Cam-227 of 332, 68.3%, 2168, 14 tds, 4 picks. 107.77 rating, rushing 74 carries, 431 yards, 5 tds

this is from the 8th game of the season for both teams. Cam is easily the better player.
 5 years ago '13        #90
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
CAM!!!!, bruh proving 2 be a winner and Kaepernick got great players around him....JUST SAYING!!!
 5 years ago '08        #91
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,046 | Props total: 4750 4750
 BoiiDoIt34 said:
the best way to compare them in a non biased way is calculate both of their stats when Kaep came in

Kaep-131 of 209, 62.6%, 1725 yards, 10 tds, 3 picks. 98.45 rating, rushing 50 carries, 304 yards, 3 tds

Cam-227 of 332, 68.3%, 2168, 14 tds, 4 picks. 107.77 rating, rushing 74 carries, 431 yards, 5 tds

this is from the 8th game of the season for both teams. Cam is easily the better player.
Did you add Kaepernick and Cam's postseason stats as well ?


Last edited by VerbalAssassin; 07-30-2013 at 02:47 PM..
 07-30-2013, 02:48 PM         #92
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BHAMBOi293 said:
CAM!!!!, bruh proving 2 be a winner and Kaepernick got great players around him....JUST SAYING!!!
But cams is 13-19 in the NFL in his first two years... That isn't a winner that's a fu*king loser
 07-30-2013, 02:49 PM         #93
Reggie Driller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KILLA CAM
 5 years ago '04        #94
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,285 | Props total: 10571 10571
 VerbalAssassin said:
Did you add Kaepernick and Cam's postseason stats as well ?
Why you gotta bust balls?
 5 years ago '07        #95
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,098 | Props total: 2107 2107
 BHAMBOi293 said:
CAM!!!!, bruh proving 2 be a winner and Kaepernick got great players around him....JUST SAYING!!!
What has he won?
 5 years ago '04        #96
ghettofied 357 heat pts357
space
avatar space
space
$23,285 | Props total: 10571 10571
 Cya Nerd said:
But cams is 13-19 in the NFL in his first two years... That isn't a winner that's a fu*king loser
You probably didn't know that before you went into my Beason thread.........ass.
 07-30-2013, 02:56 PM         #97
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofied said:
You probably didn't know that before you went into my Beason thread.........ass.
No.. but good try

[pic - click to view]





It isn't a secret he isn't a winner at the professional level


Last edited by Cya Nerd; 07-30-2013 at 03:00 PM..
 07-30-2013, 02:56 PM         #98
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
What has he won?
That's what I'm trying to figure out
 07-30-2013, 02:58 PM         #99
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coachscott33 said:
Cam is a physical specimen and a nightmare for defensive coordinators... he made the trend of picking the dual threat guys.... if Cam doesn't have a successful first year its no rg3,keap,wilson!! its a copycat league
keap only got in cuz alex smith got hurt. Wilson simply outplayed Matt Fynn. It had nothing to do with cam who isn't winning.


Cam is not a nightmare for defensive coordinators judging by the two losing seasons the panthers have had and this will be another losing season 4 sho. That team was good enough to make the playoffs, but cam can't finish games. It will be the same story this year when they fail to make the playoffs again.
 07-30-2013, 02:58 PM         #100
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRICK D said:
keap only got in cuz alex smith got hurt. Wilson simply outplayed Matt Fynn. It had nothing to do with cam who isn't winning.


Cam is not a nightmare for defensive coordinators judging by the two losing seasons the panthers have had and this will be another losing season 4 sho. That team was good enough to make the playoffs, but cam can't finish games. It will be the same story this year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy