Cam or Kaepernick?

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?
Cam 142 57.26%
Kaepernick 106 42.74%
Voters: 248. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
This is gonna be a good thread to bump. Cam's last 9 games of 2012-2013: 14 passing TD's to 3 interceptions ... another 5 rushing TD's.

Kaep was nice last season but next year we'll see how defenses adjust to the option ... also his release needs to be quickened .. terrible wind up.
 4 years ago '05        #42
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Killa Cam all day
 4 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Geno

Lurker gave props

07-30-2013, 03:23 AM         #44
Lucky Shoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a Falcons die hard fan, We see Cam twice a year and only seen Kap once, I'm going to go Kap> I think it's accuracy is better...Cam still over throws a lot of receivers and Kap hit every receiver in stride when he played us
 4 years ago '07        #45
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
fu*k its i enjoy watching both these cats play i hope they both k!ll it this year
 4 years ago '05        #46
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2427 2427
I Love Cam ... But I'll Take Kaep Cause Cam Is A Knucklehead
 07-30-2013, 06:47 AM         #47
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam. Colin doesn't even have a full year under his belt and it's year 3
 4 years ago '08        #48
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,894 | Props total: 3649 3649
 MythMade said:
So because ESPN shows him doing that a couple times you think he does it all the time?

C'mon now, quit regurgitating what the ESPN talking heads say.
Kaep is Media Hype Beast creation, Russell Wilson is better than Kaep.
 07-30-2013, 07:46 AM         #49
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cameron newton and I don't think it's that close
 4 years ago '04        #50
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 Cya Nerd said:
Nothing is being regurgitating and if that's how you feel you just can't handle the truth the post game interviews the sideline recordings are there

No ones making up anything

And You can take my d!ck out of your mouth now
HAHA, this dude is one hating a.ss mother fu*ker. How many times did Cam sulk on the sideline besides the Giants game? Don't worry, I'll wait.
 4 years ago '11        #51
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
If Cam had Kaep's weapons OOboy
 4 years ago '04        #52
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
Anyone picking Kaep over Cam is insane!

First off Cam carries his team offensively. The Niners were studs with Alex Smith......Alex Smith. Cam has an old Steve Smith and that's about it. No running game and average at best TEs and below average receivers other than Smith. Kaep has arguably the best TE in football. Average receiving corp and a top 5 RB and top 5 O line. Cam's O line is laughable.

But Cam still puts up numbers with all of that and his team would have more wins if his D wasn't so p!ss poor. People forget Kaep got shutdown the 1st half vs. Atlanta and Baltimore in the playoffs last year. It took the D to get them back in both games.

Kaep is nice and he probably has a faster fastball than Cam but other than that he ain't on Cam's level. If Cam ran that offense that Kaep's in (one similar to the one he ran at Auburn) he'd put Kaep and RG3 and RW3 to shame. There is a reason he was the #1 pick.
Lurker gave props

4 years ago '07        #53
st21 1233 heat pts1233 OP
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 ThaReapa420 said:
For the record from what I've seen of training camp Kaep's release has been quickened...looks like they tried to eliminate that baseball wind up he had...I see more snap and the ball is coming out quicker and still accurate and with zip
i noticed that too. he definitely changed it.
 4 years ago '04        #54
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,862 | Props total: 8191 8191
 Lucky Shoes said:
As a Falcons die hard fan, We see Cam twice a year and only seen Kap once, I'm going to go Kap> I think it's accuracy is better...Cam still over throws a lot of receivers and Kap hit every receiver in stride when he played us
Eh, I've seen Cam play you guys and he would've been 2-0 last year if it wasn't for our defense. Say what you want, he plays extremely well against you fellas. It's the other parts of the team that does not play well.
 4 years ago '04        #55
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Cam point blank period

Comparison tho isn't fair considering kaep team around him...
 4 years ago '04        #56
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
I still dont understand how being with a better coach and a better team makes you a worse qb. I like both of em and think they are the 2 most gifted athletes at the qb position so its a tough choice but everybody picking cam has yet to say one thing that he does better than kaep. Only advantage he has is more starts.
 4 years ago '12        #57
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 jey49 said:
I still dont understand how being with a better coach and a better team makes you a worse qb. I like both of em and think they are the 2 most gifted athletes at the qb position so its a tough choice but everybody picking cam has yet to say one thing that he does better than kaep. Only advantage he has is more starts.
No one saying it makes him worse, but you gotta take the results with a grain of salt.

Alex smith had a 104 QB rating before he got hurt
 4 years ago '05        #58
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Going with Cam
 4 years ago '04        #59
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 jey49 said:
Because in QB'ing more so than almost any other position in sports the system you run dictates how you do more than anything. Just look at Drew Brees. He was average to above average in San Diego for years. He gets hurt (badly) and comes to New Orleans in a new offense and he becomes elite. If Drew Brees was still in SD under Norv or whoever he'd still be considered average.

Now to translate that to Cam & Kaep, Kaep runs a similar offense to the one he ran in college. He also has supreme talent all around him. Cam on the other hand runs a much different offense with mediocrity around him yet he gets the job done his D is just terrible.

Imagine RG3 running the offense that Bruce Arians had Luck running in Indy. He'd be dead by now!
 4 years ago '12        #60
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
n*ggas out they damn mind....Cam is the man, better than squidward and rg3....dude a beast and people sleeping on him...he gonna be the 2nd best of the young guns behind Luck, maybe the best
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy