most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '13        #81
ThomasTheeGreat 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 82 82
 Chrisdunk said:
This white guy is mad as fu*k because he knows its true.
*Fixed*

4 years ago '13        #82
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
I guess it's because if his name was Antuan he'd be suspended from school or at least the team for "conduct detrimental to the team", Mel Kiper and Todd mcshay would be on shows almost daily talking about nfl teams having concerns with his "character issues" even though he hasn't broken any laws, and there'd be no "he's just a kid" responses because he'd be EXPECTED to be on his ps & qs at ALL TIMES.....

Sad to say it but there is a double standard......
Well said... The negative publicity he's been getting through the media doesn't even compare to the fire say a Teddy Bridgewater would be thrown into if he's acting the way Johnny Football is.

I'm mixed, and have seen things through both perspectives. Not all, but a lot of white people want to act like an issue is so cut-and-dry. They want to act like everything is rainbows and puppy breath like there aren't deep-rooted racial stigmas that govern this society's outlook and how it functions... Not sure if that will ever change. So it is what it is.

4 years ago '08        #83
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 CA$H MONEY said:
I guess it's because if his name was Antuan he'd be suspended from school or at least the team for "conduct detrimental to the team", Mel Kiper and Todd mcshay would be on shows almost daily talking about nfl teams having concerns with his "character issues" even though he hasn't broken any laws, and there'd be no "he's just a kid" responses because he'd be EXPECTED to be on his ps & qs at ALL TIMES.....

Sad to say it but there is a double standard......
I'm a.ssuming you haven't seen College Football Live or any of the radio shows they show on ESPN in the morning. They've been slaying this dude everyday, and it was pretty bad during SEC Media Day. Everyone's been saying he's been doing a turrible job impressing GMs and already has that Character Issues label on his scouting profile. And as soon as AJ McCarron said that Johnny is, "his own man" they've all but thrown out the he's a kid excuse. Only people that've been defending him on a lot of these shows were guys that defended Cam as well, like Mike Golic. Instead of him being called a Thug, they're just labeling him as a dumbass
 4 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 DSmith93 said:
where the fu*k did this white vs black arguement come in from?

jesus christ all i see is johnny manziel sh*tting on people on twitter, where the fu*k did this race card get trigger
Some BX threads turn garbage once that sh*t happens.

Anyway, he was getting labeled w/ character issues before he even went to A&M. I guess people just found out who he was last year .

Last edited by TH35; 07-31-2013 at 08:47 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #85
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
I'm a.ssuming you haven't seen College Football Live or any of the radio shows they show on ESPN in the morning. They've been slaying this dude everyday, and it was pretty bad during SEC Media Day. Everyone's been saying he's been doing a turrible job impressing GMs and already has that Character Issues label on his scouting profile. And as soon as AJ McCarron said that Johnny is, "his own man" they've all but thrown out the he's a kid excuse. Only people that've been defending him on a lot of these shows were guys that defended Cam as well, like Mike Golic. Instead of him being called a Thug, they're just labeling him as a dumbass
The stuff they're saying doesn't even slightly compare to what would be said if he were black... All they're pretty much saying is that he's hurting his draft stock, not questioning his character.
 4 years ago '07        #86
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 Lucky Lucas said:
chalmers the god was ranked one of alaska's most handsomest men

[pic - click to view]

baseb booze begs too differ
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy