ESPN: Projecting top 10 PGs for 2013-14

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 2745 2745
I aint even notice they didn't put Rondo either

This is the worst list I've ever read.
 5 years ago '10        #22
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,796 | Props total: 1265 1265
 O_nasty said:
or curry

he's underrated if anything
I mean, curry did average more points, boards, and a.ssist than Kyrie... And led his team to the playoffs.

When everyone is healthy he is top 10 at best

You still have

Paul
Rose
Westbook
TP
Rondo
D Will
curry
 5 years ago '07        #23
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,691 | Props total: 52937 52937
 O_nasty said:
all of it is projected warp , computer sh*t

not even someone opinion, read
read? wtf is that. this is boxden we know we don't read

we just like to look at pictures and sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #24
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,937 | Props total: 6794 6794
what is WARP?
 5 years ago '10        #25
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 antoniob321 said:
The fact that tony parker and rondo ain't even mentioned <<<<

 MRS. RONDO said:
I love how Rondo just disappear after he ran the league and the playoffs for bout 4 straight years.....fu*kin jackasses....we'll see this year fu*k boys
fu*k is a rondo?

prime chalmers >
 5 years ago '11        #26
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 667 667
DCGR

Defense Change Game Rating.


Shoots Too Much Take Us Out Of Game Rating

STMTUOOGR
 5 years ago '11        #27
eliwood 144 heat pts144
space
avatar space
space
$33,860 | Props total: 10638 10638
 rawchester said:
what is WARP?
Wins above replacement player. basically the "added wins" difference between them and if you had a scrub playing
 5 years ago '06        #28
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 prettyklever said:
I mean, curry did average more points, boards, and a.ssist than Kyrie... And led his team to the playoffs.

When everyone is healthy he is top 10 at best

You still have

Paul
Rose
Westbook
TP
Rondo
D Will
curry
22.9/22.5
1 more a.ssist per game
4/3.7

i don't even talk about boards for pg's

curry not better than irving. kyrie hasn't even played with a real nba roster yet, this year will be his first. that was curry's career year, kyrie just starting to cook at 21 years old

fu*k that list, kyrie sh*tted on rondo,westbrook d will. all them boys
 5 years ago '05        #29
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 antoniob321 said:
The fact that tony parker and rondo ain't even mentioned <<<<

OP trolled y'all and left out part of the article. Hear ya go.


Also: Rajon Rondo's existing injury limits his forecast to 48 games and a 4.7 WARP. It's an uncertain process with guys coming off serious injuries, but the one-year anniversary of his knee surgery isn't until Feb. 12. With a full projection of games played, Rondo's winning percentage would have landed him between Lawson and Lillard in the rankings.

[pic - click to view]


 07-29-2013, 07:20 PM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2. and 3. got n*ggas tight
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23819 23819
this fu*king list
 5 years ago '10        #32
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,796 | Props total: 1265 1265
 O_nasty said:
22.9/22.5
1 more a.ssist per game
4/3.7

i don't even talk about boards for pg's

curry not better than irving. kyrie hasn't even played with a real nba roster yet, this year will be his first. that was curry's career year, kyrie just starting to cook at 21 years old

fu*k that list, kyrie sh*tted on rondo,westbrook d will. all them boys
Again, you're talking based off of age like I thought. Last year Curry was better, but lets see how this next season goes with Kyrie playing for a better team.
 5 years ago '10        #33
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
Travesty they don't even have tp in the top ten cnt be serious
 5 years ago '11        #34
maxnn 129 heat pts129 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Soprano ATL said:
OP trolled y'all and left out part of the article. Hear ya go.


Also: Rajon Rondo's existing injury limits his forecast to 48 games and a 4.7 WARP. It's an uncertain process with guys coming off serious injuries, but the one-year anniversary of his knee surgery isn't until Feb. 12. With a full projection of games played, Rondo's winning percentage would have landed him between Lawson and Lillard in the rankings.

[pic - click to view]


I a.ssumed it would be obvious why Rondo wasn't on the list so i didn't include it

Ill edit it in.
 5 years ago '09        #35
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,395 | Props total: 52263 52263
parker went from deserving MVP over Lebron and 28 seconds away from another championship to not mentioned at all


King James ends another career
 5 years ago '05        #36
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
List pretty much can't be taken seriously for ranking Rose 7th.
 5 years ago '06        #37
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
 prettyklever said:
Again, you're talking based off of age like I thought. Last year Curry was better, but lets see how this next season goes with Kyrie playing for a better team.

Nah, I just think it's crazy how ppl try and slight em
 5 years ago '12        #38
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 9 9
 #TheReturn said:
List pretty much can't be taken seriously for ranking Rose 7th.
nothing is given, he gotta earn his spot again. He could be the next T-mac or Brandon Roy for all we know.
 5 years ago '09        #39
The Bully 380 heat pts380
space
avatar space
space
$51,395 | Props total: 52263 52263
 Dee504 said:
nothing is given, he gotta earn his spot again. He could be the next T-mac or Brandon Roy for all we know.
rose stans hit with the harsh reality
 5 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,624 | Props total: 15204 15204
 Dee504 said:
nothing is given, he gotta earn his spot again. He could be the next T-mac or Brandon Roy for all we know.
So I guess Parker got to earn being better than Conley, Lowry, and Lawson.. I guess his little injury he suffered in the Finals, made his situation not a given as well. He's got to prove himself all over again right.


As I said, this list can not be taken seriously, Rose is ranked 7th and Parker didn't even make it. List holds no weight or value, regardless if Rose has to prove himself or not. Either rank him as if you think he's healthy, or don't rank him at all until he proves himself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy