August 2013 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #301
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 5962 5962
I've been laying low for a minute, can someone give me a link to a website that can keep me up to date on the upcoming releases? I want to see if there is any heat I want.
 08-19-2013, 08:16 PM         #302
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokinRedEclips said:
Yeah man, best value I've spent on some shoes ($60). I'm on my feet around 10 hours at work constantly walking. No more foot pains like wearing Sperry's or Vans.
real talk you should try new balance 993, more expensive but worth every penny i got like 2 pair that i wear and 1 on ice
 08-19-2013, 08:18 PM         #303
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeightsBound said:
I've been laying low for a minute, can someone give me a link to a website that can keep me up to date on the upcoming releases? I want to see if there is any heat I want.
i got the Jordan 23 app, and twitter on my phone other than that i just check the calendars on the usual suspect sites…fu*k you been on another cruise
 4 years ago '06        #304
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Kalon said:

[pic - click to view]

Works with videos saved on your computer. Mp4s only. Avi's dont work correctly. Netflix and Youtube are perfect.
i just copped one it works with mkv's and you can play avi's with it if you download plex for your browser
 4 years ago '12        #305
space
space
 Niruggg said:
i got the Jordan 23 app, and twitter on my phone other than that i just check the calendars on the usual suspect sites…fu*k you been on another cruise
that won't be until June 2014, we doing an all-inclusive to the Bahamas, I love that place.

But I've just been chilling, I see we still get the bi*ches and fu*k boys up in here going crazy.
 4 years ago '05        #306
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Shoevillain said:
In my eyes ... A person should only have one Grail.

If you have multiple Grails, then they aren't really Grails, just shoes you want.

A grail doesn't have a release timeframe, but it should have some type of personal value to you.
Ding ding..

While I don't see the need for an actual time frame, to me it kind of speaks to your involvement in the sneaker culture to say that your grails are one of the most hyped releases from the past 12 months though..

Like, you're claiming you're about that life, but there's no shoe that speaks to you more than one that every hypebeast in America was trying to get 8 months ago? Nah son..

A grail should be something that holds some sort of emotional status to you, something that represents some other part of your life, not just something you're really pissed you didn't have $1,800 to pay a reseller for at the time..

SmokinRedEclips said:
Yeah man, best value I've spent on some shoes ($60). I'm on my feet around 10 hours at work constantly walking. No more foot pains like wearing Sperry's or Vans.
Grab some Roshes man, they're by far the most comfortable kicks I've ever worn..
 4 years ago '12        #307
space
space

Damn have ya seen this? Homie going through it...lol.
 08-19-2013, 09:05 PM         #308
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeightsBound said:

Damn have ya seen this? Homie going through it...lol.
yeah that sh*t went from funny to weird to sad back weird again when some dude admitted to jackin off on webcam for chicks but has a large following of dudes
 4 years ago '12        #309
space
space
 Niruggg said:
yeah that sh*t went from funny to weird to sad back weird again when some dude admitted to jackin off on webcam for chicks but has a large following of dudes
 Twin4real said:
man i started to read some of it but its way way too many pages, but they exposed the hell out of that dude with youtube videos and everything

That picture with that dudes entire posse is crazy! Ronald not giving a fu*k though, he stays in the thread.
 4 years ago '12        #310
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 HeightsBound said:
deftronic.com on the right handside

solecollector.com just kick releases
 4 years ago '12        #311
space
space
 bmandagod said:
deftronic.com on the right handside

solecollector.com just kick releases
Thanks. Don't see sh*t, considering getting those 10's that drop in October, I see December going to be a straight murder month.
 4 years ago '04        #312
Mercury 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1422 1422
 Niruggg said:
real talk you should try new balance 993, more expensive but worth every penny i got like 2 pair that i wear and 1 on ice
Man I recently copped some 998s....I swear that was the most comfortable shoe I ever wore by far. I was very impressed
 08-19-2013, 11:35 PM         #313
YNajjar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-20-2013, 01:00 AM         #314
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mercury said:
Man I recently copped some 998s....I swear that was the most comfortable shoe I ever wore by far. I was very impressed
yeah pretty much any of the high numbers 900 and above anything over the 574 is comfy

YNajjar said:
not a fan of the high top lebron, they aight though
 4 years ago '06        #315
space
space

[pic - click to view]

08-20-2013, 11:04 AM         #316
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twin4real said:
man i started to read some of it but its way way too many pages, but they exposed the hell out of that dude with youtube videos and everything
 daliff89 said:
Man..

This sh*t really is like a movie..

Starts out about 50, you get the normal HHS stannery and whatnot.. Then the first dude comes in clowning all the 50 fans and people start clowning him back.. Then the plot thickens, it's not the normal 14 year old white kid screaming "G-UNOT!!" out of his mother's burgundy Pacifica, it's a fat mixed guy.. So people clown him for being fat and weird for a little bit, they make fun of his trash rhymes, and the only reason it doesn't get stale is because he keeps acting like he's not taking Ls to the face like Thai hookers take unborn babies.. Then it comes out that he's mentally challenged in some way, he has to be, just look at the way he talks in the videos and the way his "friends" treat him.. It comes out he took 7 years to do something most people do in 4, and some people do in even less than that.. At this point it's kind of sad and I felt like leaving, but luckily a dude that got caught beating his meat on a webcam comes through and starts chastising people for being bullies, never seen that coming no homo..

After that sh*t goes down, you get the conclusion to the movie.. Fat virgin guy has left, Tiny is off stroking his meat for his "small female following," and everybody is just kind of in awe of what happened, sh*t's finally over..

Think again bi*ch.

Fat virgin guy comes back and continues his rebuttals like nothing ever happened..

I've been on this site since 2003 or some sh*t, I've literally never seen a thread like this in my life

Props to those involved.
i just caught…n*gga did you really say it's my birthday and my twin too
 08-20-2013, 02:06 PM         #317
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twin4real said:
 08-20-2013, 04:03 PM         #318
YNajjar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

you again?

hit me up when your idea hits the front page of sneaker watch

Last edited by YNajjar; 08-20-2013 at 04:08 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #319
space
space
 YNajjar said:
you again?

hit me up when your idea hits the front page of sneaker watch

WHAT?!!!?

slime my customs... Made EVERY sneaker site...like every one of them

tf this fat legged n*gga think he talking to?

The site called you "someone" they didn't even say your name lmfaooo

Why I oughta.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 08-20-2013 at 04:47 PM..
 08-20-2013, 04:44 PM         #320
YNajjar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
WHAT?!!!?

slime my customs... Made EVERY sneaker site...like every one of them

tf this fat legged n*gga think he talking to?

Why I oughta.
of all your posts, I actually LOL'd at this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago