Alley Boy (Live In Brooklyn) Says If The G4 Boyz Run Up On Him They're Getting Shot!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 4062 4062
 HeightsBound said:
If it wasn't for versace playing, I would've thought this was from 2009 or some sh*t. Because that's the last time I saw n*ggas rocking red beads & who are the G4 Boys? I'm from bk & I swear I've never heard of these n*ggas
 4 years ago '07        #82
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Infamous B said:
that was after he was popping off on twitter

check that vid heightsbound posted on the first page

0:00 - 0:10
in fairness to alley,some dude tweeted him about tha g4 boyz.i think he put up a fake address for that video.who in tha fu*k would shoot a rap vid in bensonhurst
 4 years ago '08        #83
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
These G4 dudes gotta be the lamest n*ggas ever...they are so blatantly fugazi it's discussing - like who really talks like these n*ggas even do anymore? They be doing way too much/extra its like "LOOK AT HOW FAKE I AM?!"
 4 years ago '08        #84
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22579 22579
anybody get shot yet
 4 years ago '12        #85
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,501 | Props total: 5972 5972
 El Fuerte said:
These G4 dudes gotta be the lamest n*ggas ever...they are so blatantly fugazi it's discussing - like who really talks like these n*ggas even do anymore? They be doing way too much/extra its like "LOOK AT HOW FAKE I AM?!"

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #86
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 reffahead said:
I don't see how dudes can question Alley Boy's background. This n*gga got damn near admiral stripes in the city. Well documented for beating a murder charge and doing some time in the pen. Was running with some other trap rappers like El Dorado Red and Armstrong. One is being charged for murder the latter is facing heavy RICO charges.

Why G4 keep trying this n*gga and his people like that is a mystery. Young n*ggas gotta learn one day.
that's what it is...

but they straight up k!lled alley boy with this track right here

[video - click to view]

called him a f*g, said they wanna p!ss on his kids and fu*k his wife

they obviously super fufu and can't rap for sh*t... but damn
 4 years ago '12        #87
space
space
 kreuzberg61 said:
http://youtu.be/IwhhCgAcW8g

[video - click to view]

Fixed.
 07-31-2013, 04:17 PM         #88
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen...nobody respect that sh*t in the city

these n*ggas all weirdos
 07-31-2013, 04:20 PM         #89
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they not fugaze...they blood, but they shine so

plus they africans n n*ggas know how african hood n*ggas talk. n its weird or they mentally handicapped
 07-31-2013, 04:21 PM         #90
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 reffahead said:
I don't see how dudes can question Alley Boy's background. This n*gga got damn near admiral stripes in the city. Well documented for beating a murder charge and doing some time in the pen. Was running with some other trap rappers like El Dorado Red and Armstrong. One is being charged for murder the latter is facing heavy RICO charges.

Why G4 keep trying this n*gga and his people like that is a mystery. Young n*ggas gotta learn one day.
alley knows that they clowns tho
 4 years ago '07        #91
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051

[video - click to view]

wow @ them cutting his dads d!ck off while eating lunch and drinking a budweiser

african rebels are ruthless

Last edited by cankstoochie; 07-31-2013 at 04:45 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #92
space
space
 cankstoochie said:

wow @ them cutting his dads d!ck off while eating lunch and drinking a budweiser

african rebels are ruthless
Jesus. Got details on why they did him like that? Was he a horrible President?
 4 years ago '07        #93
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 HeightsBound said:
Jesus. Got details on why they did him like that? Was he a horrible President?

The last time Prince Johnson wielded power in Liberia, he ordered his men to cut off the ears of Samuel Doe, hoping to persuade the then-president to divulge the numbers of his Swiss bank account.

Today, Mr Johnson is campaigning to return to power as a senator in the country's first election since the end of its 14-year civil war.

Along with his fellow rebel leader Charles Taylor, Mr Johnson drove President Doe from office - but then the two men fell out, plunging the country into a civil war that claimed 200,000 lives and made Liberia synonymous with blood and brutality.

Now, under the watchful eyes of 15,000 United Nations peacekeepers, 53-year-old Mr Johnson is perhaps the most infamous of nine former commanders seeking office in Tuesday's poll. He and his men produced and distributed a video of a shackled Doe's final hours in September of 1990, in which the former president begged for his life while bleeding to death.

He died under my authority, so I accept responsibility for that," Mr Johnson told The Sunday Telegraph at his home in a concrete compound in the town of Ganta, after a day of campaigning across the low hills of his native Nimba county, where the civil war began. He accused the former president of human rights abuses and persecution of the Gio ethnic group, to which he belongs. "His ears were cut off because apparently he could not hear the cries of the 300 Gio children he threw down a well," he said. "It was war. It was the law of Moses

Doe was captured in Monrovia by faction leader Prince Y. Johnson on September 9, 1990. Doe had been visiting ECOMOG peacekeeping headquarters in Monrovia when Johnson arrived with his forces and seized Doe after a bloody gun battle. Doe was taken to Johnson's military base and tortured before being k!lled. His ears were cut off, then his fingers and toes; the next day the rest of his body was cut up. The spectacle was videotaped and seen on news reports around the world. The video shows Johnson sipping a Budweiser as Doe's ear is cut off
 4 years ago '10        #94
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,882 | Props total: 9022 9022
Yeah Sam Doe's murder was crazy as hell.

These G4 Boyz are like the black Icy Hot Stunnaz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish