Alley Boy (Live In Brooklyn) Says If The G4 Boyz Run Up On Him They're Getting Shot!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 YI-Drizzy said:
when did slick pulla do a show and point at alley in the front row
t.i. aint g check sh*t

please go on

the fact that you even mention t.i. scary a.ss pretty much k!lls any reliability your word may have had. dude is clearly scared sh*tless to utter they name
Bruh I saw cell phone footage and got verbal confirmation from multiple people who attended.......He was pointin at all of em during the the 1st verse of whatever song he was performing(sound quality was sh*tty)

TI wouldnt say names because saying names gives alley and those of a similar mindset the shine they wanted in the first place......Unless you're a moron you knew who he was referring to in the interviews.....

Don't defend this clown's f**kery........He's been gettin outta pocket for a while and needed to be brought back down to earth......
 4 years ago '12        #42
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5633 5633
 CA$H MONEY said:
Because cats in his OWN CITY CONSTANTLY punk this lame over and over.......You must now have been around when he was talkin sh*t to Slick Pulla, daring em to do a show in his hood,talking about he's done on sight....Slick did that show pointin at Alley in the front row daring him to do something and him and his "goons" never moved a muscle......

TI done G checked these cats REPEATEDLY with no action from their side.......

I can go on and on.......

Don't believe the hype bruh.....Alley is not a respected cat in the streets.......
Unlike you, i dont judge rappers based on situations i hear and see on the internet, im talkin about REAL sh*t thats gone down. Ive known people who actually live out in the A. Alley and Dte have been puttin in WORK on n*ggas out there. now im not saying theyre the most feared group out there but their squad definitely aint pus*y

Alley isnt another one of your studio gangstas, just understand that
 07-30-2013, 03:58 PM         #43
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
Bruh I saw cell phone footage and got verbal confirmation from multiple people who attended.......He was pointin at all of em during the the 1st verse of whatever song he was performing(sound quality was sh*tty)

TI wouldnt say names because saying names gives alley and those of a similar mindset the shine they wanted in the first place......Unless you're a moron you knew who he was referring to in the interviews.....

Don't defend this clown's f**kery........He's been gettin outta pocket for a while and needed to be brought back down to earth......
that "i dont want to give them shine" is a sh*tty excuse because apparently he cared enough to dedicate a whole song to them he just scared to say they name. n*gga think he lil wayne or some sh*t but the difference is lil wayne legitimately didn't give a single fu*k about gillie, alley boy and trouble got this n*gga t.i. shook

and i got footage and confirmation from several people at that concert too that slick pulla aint do sh*t

why dont you go bring that n*gga back down to earth then since you think he so pus*y
 4 years ago '12        #44
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Carlton Black said:

see what im talkin about? this is ALL these n*ggas do. Boss made a video talkin about how fake g4 girlz are and how they aint with the sh*t, dont be poppin guns, cant come back to the hood and all that..........these n*ggas didnt address NONE of that, just talked about him being a dead beat

type of lames are these n*ggas?
 07-30-2013, 04:26 PM         #45
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Smoke said:
t.i. put them n*ggas in line. I figured you wouldn't ever mention how tip met up wit trouble and trouble wanted to peace sh*t up and then he dropped no worries on some bi*ch sh*t.
trouble was the one that wanted to peace sh*t up?
 4 years ago '04        #46
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Unlike you, i dont judge rappers based on situations i hear and see on the internet, im talkin about REAL sh*t thats gone down. Ive known people who actually live out in the A. Alley and Dte have been puttin in WORK on n*ggas out there. now im not saying theyre the most feared group out there but their squad definitely aint pus*y

Alley isnt another one of your studio gangstas, just understand that
Unlike you....I don't waste paragraphs defending a clown......

Bruh they've been punked by damn near every lil crew in the ATL......

And if you call luring yung la to a house just so you can sucker punch his lil 135 lb azz putting in work, you need another dictionary

It's a wrap. Let it go.

What lil steam DTE had in the streets is now gone.......

Last edited by CA$H MONEY; 07-30-2013 at 04:33 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #47
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Alley boy got kidnapped and r*ped with a broomstick tho.

His mom's is a prostitute.
 4 years ago '04        #48
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 eCity 420 said:
@blue smoke

Why the g4 boyz aint come thru? If he at a radio station it should be easy to get to him.. I know where my local stations are.
Because it's not a radio station fool
 4 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
all these n*ggas try too hard to be hard.... end of story
 4 years ago '12        #50
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17399 17399
 Twin4real said:
You a delusional lil n*gga bruh...i'm not even bout to go back and forth about some n*ggas i don't know personally credibility but you need to hop off dte d!ck for real. Its borderline gay at this point. You don't even stay here, all information you getting if you getting some in the 1st place is second hand
Dont even waste the time bro. Let em keep goin lol
 4 years ago '12        #51
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
Unlike you....I don't waste paragraphs defending a clown......

Bruh they've been punked by damn near every lil crew in the ATL......

And if you call luring yung la to a house just so you can sucker punch his lil 135 lb azz putting in work, you need another dictionary

It's a wrap. Let it go.

What lil steam DTE had in the streets is now gone.......
again, using only situations you've heard on the internet to back yourself up

let it go, its ok. you know nothing about dude or atlanta
 4 years ago '13        #52
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,868 | Props total: 3854 3854
 Blue Smoke said:
like I said before how is he a gangsta when the n*ggas that r*ped him is still breathin' in the A ?

wtf

And that Alley Boy dude was frontin. Why he ain't tell them where he was at? I seen some other vid about some photoshoot location and dudes showed up, and noone was found...

And Forbez dvd ain't no well known publically known radio station. They couldve been recordin that sh*t anywhere.. at a house. And it look like Alley Boy is on the defensive... he was sayin that if n*ggas run on him, they gettin shot. He couldve been live as fu*k and tell them n*ggas where he at... or ask them n*ggas to meet them somewhere.

Tired of these "iffy" n*ggas lol
 4 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
YOOOOO! n*ggas play too many hoe games on the phone. And that nerd a.ss luncheon from Wisconsin. I can hear pus*y all in his throat.

Bobby's World said:
I was there and it wasnt all THAT. Nothing happened. But nobody said sh*t to nobody.
I know sum cool a.ss dudes that went and they all say that both Presige and DTE held their ground. Nobody punked nobody. They both might have mugged and talked a lil sh*t but thats it.

Stillhyphy said:
see what im talkin about? this is ALL these n*ggas do. Boss made a video talkin about how fake g4 girlz are and how they aint with the sh*t, dont be poppin guns, cant come back to the hood and all that..........these n*ggas didnt address NONE of that, just talked about him being a dead beat

type of lames are these n*ggas?
bruh that was sum str8 hoe sh*t, anybody putting weight on that extra light a.ss got the game fu*ked up, bad

HeightsBound said:
pus*y n*gga sh*t
weak a.ss hand game, riding around talking big sh*t with Versace playing in the background with red and black beads on
 4 years ago '12        #54
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Mega said:
Because it's not a radio station fool
aiight i dnt know the exact details but if these dudes were saying the address can be found online then i have to believe em.
what he said makes sense, he aint gon give an address for some sh*t to go down, do your research u will be rewarded.

overall both parties make terrible music and are just a bunch of idiots
 4 years ago '13        #55
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
DTF radio is not even local like that.

Them n*ggas is only famous for a few internet video interviews

No one tunes in to that online sh*t.

They're not even FM or AM
 4 years ago '11        #56
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 The Originator said:

wtf

And that Alley Boy dude was frontin. Why he ain't tell them where he was at? I seen some other vid about some photoshoot location and dudes showed up, and noone was found...

And Forbez dvd ain't no well known publically known radio station. They couldve been recordin that sh*t anywhere.. at a house. And it look like Alley Boy is on the defensive... he was sayin that if n*ggas run on him, they gettin shot. He couldve been live as fu*k and tell them n*ggas where he at... or ask them n*ggas to meet them somewhere.

Tired of these "iffy" n*ggas lol
Lol @ acting like n*ggaz wouldn't go to a video shoot when it's over or on a whole other day. That's exactly some sh*t these G4 fu*k boys would pull.

And If them n*ggas know the # to a radio station, they should easily find the address...what do yall not get bout that sh*t?? These fools had the station #, followed and read Alley Boy tweets to know he in Broooklyn so you can't tell me these n*ggaz can't easily find the address when they know how to work a computer.

The host clearly don't want sh*t happening at his place of work so why would Alley give out the address disrespecting? Regardless them fools was NOT gonna pull up whether he straight up told them the address or not.

I don't listen to them DTE n*ggaz no more, but ppl who been keepin up wit this lil bullsh*t beef need to k!ll theyself if they co-signing anything G4 Boys related.
 4 years ago '05        #57
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
594 bushwick ave i got that sh*t before the interview was done. the sation has a facebook page and the phone number. them n*ggas wasnt gonna pull upto nothing even if they was next door.
 4 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Pull up!
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #59
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
again, using only situations you've heard on the internet to back yourself up

let it go, its ok. you know nothing about dude or atlanta
I KNOW what I'm speaking of.....This isn't what I read or heard from some random source.

The cat had some steam in the streets but after a few times of getting your card pulled with NO response(not even from one of your lesser known goons), your respect level will ALWAYS decrease.

I'm not gonna put anyones personal(not internet based) news on the web. I don't get kicks from that. You never know who'll be affected by having loose lips....Those of us in the know are aware of what's happenin to him and his movement. Even if I said what I knew, would you believe me???

Let's let this go and agree to disagree........There are more important things to discuss other than this......
 4 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 HeightsBound said:
was it an invisible video shoot?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy