Alley Boy (Live In Brooklyn) Says If The G4 Boyz Run Up On Him They're Getting Shot!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #21
Flex Luger 258 heat pts258
space
space
$12,284 | Props total: 36200 36200
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
like i said.. it took me 2 mins on google to find the address... there aint no excuse for them not to have been able to find him.

Specially if they knew the phone number.. that sh*t would've took 2 seconds. And while everyone joke about forbez the fact is enough rappers be on there for it to just be an "unknown radio station"

Them clowns stuntin for whatever views and buzz they can get. Like homeboy above me said the streets see everything.. how u cant find someone u got "beef" with in your own city n u supposedly so connected??

thats some sucka sh*t
/Thread
 4 years ago '12        #22
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3197 3197
These n*ggas silly. I ain't no dte fan but alley boy got right to it, these bytch a.ss n*ggas callin from Wisconsin sounded all corny actin like they can't find where the show was happening at
 4 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042

Forbes could have had a classic.. why they cut the line off on the Gwalla Gang
 4 years ago '11        #24
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
forbez salute 4 handling that caller perfectly

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #25
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 Stillhyphy said:
Ima say this right now, if youre cheering for these g4 girlz and youre on their side you're a stright up clown. If you cant see how fake these africans are then dont ever let me see you speakin on street sh*t here on bx cuz ima clown you

These n*ggas want attention soooooooooooooo bad its sad. look at everything they've done in the last couple years..these some true internet n*ggas. Some real goons in Brooklyn ALREADY exposed these monkeys

Why dont yal continue to think Alley is soft

Is there a video of the the these n*ggas getting exposed lol
 4 years ago '07        #26
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244

[video - click to view]

07-30-2013, 06:55 AM         #27
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Like homeboy above me said the streets see everything.. how u cant find someone u got "beef" with in your own city n u supposedly so connected??

thats some sucka sh*t
first thing i thought

how u a google gangsta

these clown a.ss n*ggas

n they reppin shine
 07-30-2013, 08:53 AM         #28
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 inetol said:
"my phones from wisconsin tho. uhh thats. what you sayin. my fone yeah. thats where i. i live yeah. my fone outta wisconsin. thats what im sayin. yeah."

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas be flexxin like they workout
 4 years ago '11        #29
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
Wasnt it jim jones that ran up on french at the radio station? But anyway why didn't they run up on him while he was at the radio station?
 4 years ago '05        #30
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Oh sh*t this is pathetic. Let it go. Dudes calling into radio stations to argue. Let it go man.

Let it go. This was so pathetic, I dont even think its real. That had to be a somebody playing on the phone.
 4 years ago '06        #31
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Because none of these dudes are real tough guys anymore. Alley Boy included. The saying gangsters move in silence might seem very cliche, but it's the truth none the less. Back in the day, I didn't know anyone on either side of things, being on camera, talking about what they are going to do. Because nobody would incriminate themselves in any form or fashion. Bottom line is, all of these street guys want to show off now days. And it's stupid, cause all you're doing is going to get yourself caught. How do you think BMF got taken down? Because they started getting on camera bragging. It wasn't because Jeezy was shouting them out on records. They wanted to show off. And look what happened. Anyway, did Alley Boy get anybody shot? The answer is NO. Did the G4 Boyz run Alley Boy down? The answer is NO. So neither side came out a winner on this ish.
 4 years ago '07        #32
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Wowwwwww
 4 years ago '07        #33
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Carlton Black said:

Ouch!
 4 years ago '04        #34
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Stillhyphy said:
Ima say this right now, if youre cheering for these g4 girlz and youre on their side you're a stright up clown. If you cant see how fake these africans are then dont ever let me see you speakin on street sh*t here on bx cuz ima clown you

These n*ggas want attention soooooooooooooo bad its sad. look at everything they've done in the last couple years..these some true internet n*ggas. Some real goons in Brooklyn ALREADY exposed these monkeys

Why dont yal continue to think Alley is soft
Because cats in his OWN CITY CONSTANTLY punk this lame over and over.......You must now have been around when he was talkin sh*t to Slick Pulla, daring em to do a show in his hood,talking about he's done on sight....Slick did that show pointin at Alley in the front row daring him to do something and him and his "goons" never moved a muscle......

TI done G checked these cats REPEATEDLY with no action from their side.......

I can go on and on.......

Don't believe the hype bruh.....Alley is not a respected cat in the streets.......
 4 years ago '10        #35
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9064 9064
 justinjones said:
this sh!t still going on
lol, I'm surprised Alley still knows who these wack dudes are.
 4 years ago '05        #36
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
Hol up these G4 guys are a soap opera. A circus. Why call Alley Boy when they cant even keep their own sh*t together?

This sh*t is unbelievable.
 4 years ago '05        #37
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 CA$H MONEY said:
Because cats in his OWN CITY CONSTANTLY punk this lame over and over.......You must now have been around when he was talkin sh*t to Slick Pulla, daring em to do a show in his hood,talking about he's done on sight....Slick did that show pointin at Alley in the front row daring him to do something and him and his "goons" never moved a muscle......

Don't believe the hype bruh.....Alley is not a respected cat in the streets.......
I was there and it wasnt all THAT. Nothing happened. But nobody said sh*t to nobody.
 07-30-2013, 03:15 PM         #38
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga in brooklyn, live on the radio, said come see him and aint nobody come

thats an L for them g4 boyz aint no way around it
 07-30-2013, 03:19 PM         #39
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:

when did slick pulla do a show and point at alley in the front row
t.i. aint g check sh*t

please go on

the fact that you even mention t.i. scary a.ss pretty much k!lls any reliability your word may have had. dude is clearly scared sh*tless to utter they name

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 07-30-2013 at 03:22 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #40
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 HeightsBound said:
Video? Link?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy