Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 BHAMBOi293 said:
4 da streets real n*ggas aint checking 4 dis clown!!
music-wise...yeah they checkin..
persona-wise, i could give a sh*t. I keep it real and his flaws aint got sh*t to do with me...dont believe any of these rappers bruh...
 4 years ago '06        #62
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,570 | Props total: 4479 4479
 44wade said:
Song is flames.

sh*ts funny, oil money poor decisions sound exactly like this.

Maybe he needs a DJ mustard beat to progress?
Ross is so much better than Jeezy's cali d!ckridin a.ss right now.
 4 years ago '06        #63
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,906 | Props total: 7596 7596
Now I'm being followed by some creepy a.ss cracka
 4 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6408 6408
 daman729 said:
Ross aint regressed as far as his own material. He did get lazy at one point as far as colabs but for the last couple of months Ross been taking his colab bars serious again. But on his albums and mixtapes, he's at his best. Ross is unappreciated just like memphisbleek said. People just dont wanna give this n*gga props. Ross actually sounds good on beats like this. People are just so used to that mafioso style. He gave you that with "oil money". He has to mix it up. If he constantly did that smooth/mafioso sh*t, people would get tried of it and start complaining. Personally, I like mafioso sh*t the best but you gotta switch it up.
ross just needs different producers. like the way the bass and the way the beats are set up. this sounds like 911/50 plates that was on rich gang. they all sound similar. people would probably appreciate him more if he just change them sounds slightly. he was doing that with the bmf type beats for a while now he doing it with this one.

he only does the mafia sh!t on the album so he fine there since that is like 7 tracks a year(album wise) but since he does the trap stuff all year just diversify it a little more when it comes to that.
 07-30-2013, 11:31 AM         #65
Hiphopstan93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I swear, Ross is probably one of the most underappreciated artists in the game..........
 4 years ago '10        #66
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1982 1982
 07-30-2013, 11:37 AM         #67
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the beat is alright. i think people are just over exposed to him..even though he laid low this year all his stuff sounds like 2 songs

i know he got them in house producers but get zaytoven get drumma boy. just somebody a little different in that area
Zaytoven N Ross? Idk ab that one, i cnt hear Ross on one of those

Drummaboy been ghost lately
 4 years ago '06        #68
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,570 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Walkerboy86 said:

Drumma Boy laced Young Dolph with all his bangers for a mixtape
 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM         #69
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Ross aint regressed as far as his own material. He did get lazy at one point as far as colabs but for the last couple of months Ross been taking his colab bars serious again. But on his albums and mixtapes, he's at his best. Ross is unappreciated just like memphisbleek said. People just dont wanna give this n*gga props. Ross actually sounds good on beats like this. People are just so used to that mafioso style. He gave you that with "oil money". He has to mix it up. If he constantly did that smooth/mafioso sh*t, people would get tried of it and start complaining. Personally, I like mafioso sh*t the best but you gotta switch it up.
This. Its this simple. I was a fan of Ross when "Hustling" first came out. I was an even bigger fan when "BMF", "MC Hammer" , "911" N "Hold Me Back" dropped. n*ggas n n*ggas like me aint tryin to ride to all that mafioso sh*t n*ggas want from Ross. We want trap Ross. Thats the Ross im a fan of. Like 44wade stated, he dropped "oil money" n n*ggas still whinin like bi*ches. FOH. This song go hard
 07-30-2013, 11:51 AM         #70
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
Drumma Boy laced Young Dolph with all his bangers for a mixtape
I aint heard Dolph's mixtape cuz i aint been up on him like that. Im used to hearing Drummaboy bangers with Gucci or Jeezy on em
 4 years ago '12        #71
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
 Walkerboy86 said:
This. Its this simple. I was a fan of Ross when "Hustling" first came out. I was an even bigger fan when "BMF", "MC Hammer" , "911" N "Hold Me Back" dropped. n*ggas n n*ggas like me aint tryin to ride to all that mafioso sh*t n*ggas want from Ross. We want trap Ross. Thats the Ross im a fan of. Like 44wade stated, he dropped "oil money" n n*ggas still whinin like bi*ches. FOH. This song go hard

Real sh*t though. No matter what he drops, people gonna complain. I played MC hammer the other day and that sh*t still gets to me. I actually like this track though.People think cause a beat has alot of bass to it, it sounds the same. Thats not always the case. Ross got some of the best mainstream bangers out.
 4 years ago '07        #72
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
this sh*t trill can't lie
 4 years ago '13        #73
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,251 | Props total: 24229 24229
the way music is flooding now a days you better drop somethin dope
 4 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,382 | Props total: 6408 6408
 Walkerboy86 said:

he been on drumma boy stuff before. im just saying it would be different for him.
 4 years ago '13        #75
mikejuheard 43 heat pts43
space
space
$24,251 | Props total: 24229 24229
mafia ross >>>
 07-30-2013, 12:26 PM         #76
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Officer Ricky gets too much love, dude is a lame and cornball, ya he picks hot beats but its not like he makes em give most his beats to Mac miller and I bet they're still bangers
 07-30-2013, 12:35 PM         #77
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:

Real sh*t though. No matter what he drops, people gonna complain. I played MC hammer the other day and that sh*t still gets to me. I actually like this track though.People think cause a beat has alot of bass to it, it sounds the same. Thats not always the case. Ross got some of the best mainstream bangers out.
Exactly bra. Just cuz these fu*ked up ear a.ss n*ggas hear 808s they automatically think beats are similar. If Ross or any of these rappers was to listen to these n*ggas on their criticism they prob wouldnt have no fans checkin for em. Ross Know what he doin

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 07-30-2013 at 12:54 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #78
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 Account001 said:
Ross showed me something with this one
Which was?
 07-30-2013, 12:39 PM         #79
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
he been on drumma boy stuff before. im just saying it would be different for him.
O yeah i know he been on Drummaboy produced songs b4 "Money Make Me Come" and "Hear I Am". More too but hvent heard Rozay on a Zay beat. Dnt sound like it wld fit his style unless he was he featured on a song that was produced by Zay
 4 years ago '07        #80
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
Don't like Ralse but this goes HARD
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc