Knicks Management To Allow Melo To Choose Free Agent Teammates for 2015; Similar to Wade in 2010

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
7505 pageviews
118 comments


Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
Knicks Management To Allow Melo To Choose Free Agent Teammates for 2015; Similar to Wade in 2010
 

 
Via HoopsWorld:

On the Anthony front, there is a chance he looks at greener pastures in 2014, but sources close to the process say the Knicks have already let Anthony know that their books will be basically clear in 2015 and he can pick his teammates much as Wade did in Miami.
In Melo we trust image

Gasol, Rondo, K-Love, Aldridge image

118 comments for "Knicks Management To Allow Melo To Choose Free Agent Teammates for 2015; Similar to Wade in 2010"

 4 years ago '12        #2
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
Dont the Knicks know that the player has to actually want to pick them? Their wont be a long list of players dying to play with Melo.
 4 years ago '12        #3
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
I should also mention a 5th name but, ya know
 4 years ago '12        #4
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Cloud 420 said:
Dont the Knicks know that the player has to actually want to pick them? Their wont be a long list of players dying to play with Melo.
It's only the BXSC nerds that thinks that NBA Stars dislike Melo or his game. He was raved about at the Olympics by his teammates and coaches alike.
 4 years ago '12        #5
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
 Trapaveli said:
It's only the BXSC nerds that thinks that NBA Stars dislike Melo or his game. He was raved about at the Olympics by his teammates and coaches alike.
I know hes a good guy and he was a monster in the Olympics. With that said there wont be a long list of players dying to play with him it is what it is.
 4 years ago '12        #6
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Cloud 420 said:
I know hes a good guy and he was a monster in the Olympics. With that said there wont be a long list of players dying to play with him it is what it is.
Because you say so? All the evidence point to NBA Stars loving Melo as a player and person.

Put your feelings aside and look at the facts. He is one of the most popular NBA players amongst his peers and NBA fans, he plays for the most valuable basketball team on the planet, and has an owner that is willing to go well above the luxury tax to sign whoever pleases his star(s).
 4 years ago '07        #7
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 Trapaveli said:
Because you say so? All the evidence point to NBA Stars loving Melo as a player and person.

Put your feelings aside and look at the facts. He is one of the most popular NBA players amongst his peers and NBA fans, he plays for the most valuable basketball team on the planet, and has an owner that is willing to go well above the luxury tax to sign whoever pleases his star(s).
talk to em Trap
 4 years ago '13        #8
Eazy123 664 heat pts664
space
avatar space
space
$15,060 | Props total: 25505 25505
HOW THEY GONNA DO THAT WHEN HE DIPPIN TO LA IN 2014
 4 years ago '10        #9
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
he'll be 31, fat and on the downside of his career. noone's coming
Lurker gave props
 
 4 years ago '12        #10
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
 Trapaveli said:
Because you say so? All the evidence point to NBA Stars loving Melo as a player and person.

Put your feelings aside and look at the facts. He is one of the most popular NBA players amongst his peers and NBA fans, he plays for the most valuable basketball team on the planet, and has an owner that is willing to go well above the luxury tax to sign whoever pleases his star(s).

You're Melo. What free agents are you recruiting? Milsap, Boozer, Aldridge, Wesley Matthews. Most of the top Free Agents will be on player options. Who are the players that will be saying we can ride a 31 year old Melo to a chip.
 4 years ago '11        #11
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 Eazy123 said:
HOW THEY GONNA DO THAT WHEN HE DIPPIN TO LA IN 2014
It's 2:41 Knicks Lost Time & they are getting scared of the Lakers taking Melo.
 4 years ago '12        #12
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Eazy123 said:
HOW THEY GONNA DO THAT WHEN HE DIPPIN TO LA IN 2014
Hmm being a payer/gm in 2015 with massive cap space

or

Playing under Dumbtoni and the franchises worst owner in history and an aging star who has already stated he will not take a paycut

"Umm, I doubt it"
 07-29-2013, 01:43 PM         #13
Kitsch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '07        #14
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,521 | Props total: 10852 10852
It's not the BXSC without a KnicksLost/melo thread in mid summer almost daily
 4 years ago '12        #15
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Cloud 420 said:
You're Melo. What free agents are you recruiting? Milsap, Boozer, Aldridge, Wesley Matthews. Most of the top Free Agents will be on player options. Who are the players that will be saying we can ride a 31 year old Melo to a chip.
Who gives a fu*k how old Melo will be his game isn't even built on athleticism. He'll be fine.

I already gave the list of Free Agents in 2015 which also include Marc Gasol and Rajon Rondo (who Melo was on the record saying he would wished the Knicks had a shot at getting). Love is clearly frustrated with his front office you don't think he would opt out to play in New York

There are even rumors swirling around that LeBron would entertain New York if the Knicks found themselves with enough cap space which they will in 2015. And before you n*ggas are quick to rehash 2010 just remember that was when Amare was essentially our franchise.

Melo and Bron been friends since they were teenagers, you really think he would give a fu*k if he was 31 .

Not to mention endorsement deals and sports market of New York City >>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '12        #16
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
 Trapaveli said:
Who gives a fu*k how old Melo will be his game isn't even built on athleticism. He'll be fine.

I already gave the list of Free Agents in 2015 which also include Marc Gasol and Rajon Rondo (who Melo was on the record saying he would wished the Knicks had a shot at getting). Love is clearly frustrated with his front office you don't think he would opt out to play in New York

There are even rumors swirling around that LeBron would entertain New York if the Knicks found themselves with enough cap space which they will in 2015. And before you n*ggas are quick to rehash 2010 just remember that was when Amare was essentially our franchise.

Melo and Bron been friends since they were teenagers, you really think he would give a fu*k if he was 31 .

Not to mention endorsement deals and sports market of New York City >>>>>>>>>
You way too emotional my n*gga.

So your answer is Rondo, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol and LeBron James.

Good talk bruh.
 4 years ago '12        #17
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Cloud 420 said:
You way too emotional my n*gga.

So your answer is Rondo, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol and LeBron James.

Good talk bruh.
Lol, I'm emotional because you can't back up anything you're saying

My answer is free agents don't have the reservations with playing with Melo that the nerds on this forum believe they have or should have

Enjoy the rest of your day sweetheart
 4 years ago '08        #18
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
He's gonna pick a point guard that cant shoot
A PF that can bang and score low on the offensive end
A SG that is a great perimeter defender and a decent spot up shooter when needed


Carmelo is going to be taking 38 shots a game that season.
 4 years ago '07        #19
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
unlike wade, he will fail miserably and strike out on all of them.
 4 years ago '12        #20
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$19,762 | Props total: 18361 18361
 Tecnique said:
He's gonna pick a point guard that cant shoot
A PF that can bang and score low on the offensive end
A SG that is a great perimeter defender and a decent spot up shooter when needed


Carmelo is going to be taking 38 shots a game that season.
Naw theyre going to end up with Rondo, Kevin Love, Marc Gasol and LeBron. Maybe Melo will play the 2 and let Bron play the 3 with Love at the 4.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy