Alabama football recruit showin off money on instagram straight flexin (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
421 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '11        #41
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12523 12523
 Dee504 said:
:floydcomonson:

You cant do that because the fu*kin womens basketball, tennis, lacross and whatever teams will feel like their entitled too. And all other worthless teams, and you'd have to pay them the same amount or they will file bullsh*t lawsuits about unfair and sh*t.

ESPN did a nice documentary on this a few years ago.
give them pocket change then for food and some nick knacks they want..like 200 a month.

we know some of these dudes get some money...its so much you can hide until the light shine.
 07-29-2013, 11:07 PM         #42
Reggie Driller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:

[pic - click to view]

um........:dea d:
 4 years ago '12        #43
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,502 | Props total: 1774 1774
Roll Tide!!!We going for the Three-peat next season.fu*k the Haters
 4 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Dee504 said:
They must pay good, this n*gga went against his mom's wishes

I knew them bi*ches be cheating, I hate watching the recruiting shows seeing all these 5 star recruits sign to bama wile LSU getting all the 4 stars.

We are the GREATEST college football program of all time. If we do pay players we don't really have to to a certain extent. LSU was the Pure garbage until Saban changed that program.

But this Dee Liner dude is fukkin bad news man. I follow him on Twitter and dude always talmbout he got cake and sh*t. He tweeted a few weeks ago that he just got his car sprayed with candy paint!!! I was like whoooooaaaaa hold on dude. Saban doesn't allow freshman to talk to the media. It's called the Plaxico Burress rule becuz Plax said some stupid sh*t at Mich State and Saban banned freshman until they could learn to handle the media. Dee Liner was arrested twice last year as a senior in high school. He was committed to Auburn and was even sh*tting on Bama the whole time but after the NCAA turned the heat up on Auburn he flipped.
Saban needs to put a muzzle on this dude.

Nothing will happen tho. Sadly this is a trend now for these athletes to flash cash. I honestly think it's Pell Grant money. This dude grew up poor and probably ain't never seen or dreamed about that kind of money. Just ain't used to the sh*t and had to flex like he hustling.
 4 years ago '05        #45
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 GodsFavorite said:
a defensive end named Dee Liner? is this real life?
 4 years ago '05        #46
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
That's less than $1000.
 4 years ago '06        #47
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 218 218

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #48
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 Dee504 said:
They must pay good, this n*gga went against his mom's wishes

I knew them bi*ches be cheating, I hate watching the recruiting shows seeing all these 5 star recruits sign to bama wile LSU getting all the 4 stars.
sh*t I would fu*k the sh*t outta his momma & make mommy feel much better

Last edited by SmoothTay; 07-30-2013 at 12:58 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #49
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 FeedTheBeast said:

We are the GREATEST college football program of all time. If we do pay players we don't really have to to a certain extent. LSU was the Pure garbage until Saban changed that program.

But this Dee Liner dude is fukkin bad news man. I follow him on Twitter and dude always talmbout he got cake and sh*t. He tweeted a few weeks ago that he just got his car sprayed with candy paint!!! I was like whoooooaaaaa hold on dude. Saban doesn't allow freshman to talk to the media. It's called the Plaxico Burress rule becuz Plax said some stupid sh*t at Mich State and Saban banned freshman until they could learn to handle the media. Dee Liner was arrested twice last year as a senior in high school. He was committed to Auburn and was even sh*tting on Bama the whole time but after the NCAA turned the heat up on Auburn he flipped.
Saban needs to put a muzzle on this dude.

Nothing will happen tho. Sadly this is a trend now for these athletes to flash cash. I honestly think it's Pell Grant money. This dude grew up poor and probably ain't never seen or dreamed about that kind of money. Just ain't used to the sh*t and had to flex like he hustling.

have to be 24 to get a pell grant.

but yeah these kids need to learn to be humble. especially one that hasnt even played a college down yet, let alone made it in the NFL
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc