2nd year QB's Rank them n throw Kapernick in there

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #41
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7334 7334
Yall can read all the numbers you want. Anyone who watches football can see that Andrew Luck is the god and carried that team to victory. Numerous game winning drives in the 4th. Constant downfield throws when the defense was expecting it since they had ZERO run game.

I'm also a fan of RGKnee but I want to see how that offense does with the reduced threat of the option.

Last edited by #JewLife; 07-29-2013 at 12:35 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #42
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 Vincent Vega said:
That's bullsh*t. I agree with you on Luck obviously but RG3 was the reason Redskins got out the cellar. That run against the Vikings in the 4th quarter to put that game out of reach made me a fan, can't front
I would give the team more credit than you are giving them. Alfred Morris, the coaches, the players out there with Griffin all had a hand in helping that team get where they got to. All these QBs are good but none of them carried a team anywhere. They had great team efforts to achieve the success they did.
 4 years ago '04        #43
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
haha @ people saying luck had better stats

umm, rg3 was ranked 3rd for completion pct, luck was 2nd to last. rg3 was 3rd for qb rating, luck was 26th. rg3 has less TD's because he threw 60% less passes than luck. luck was also tied for 3rd for interceptions (18 picks), rg3 tied for 34th with only 5 picks

rg3 is by far the more efficient QB
 07-29-2013, 12:37 PM         #44
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theinitiAL said:
Yall can read all the numbers you want. Anyone who watches football can see that Andrew Luck is the god and carried that team to victory. Countless game winning drives in the 4th.
i cannot dispute the 4th qrt wins because its more about where your team is at the point in the game so the situation can be fu*ked up a lil. My point is that Statistically and on the Field play its hard to argue that anyone was better than RG3.. Factoring in his passing accuracy TDs and comp % and also factoring in how well he took care of the ball.. which is the point that everyone is missing.. part of being a good QB is taking care of the ball and Luck didn't do that very well... then you have the aspect that RG3 could k!ll you with his legs before the Baltimore game..
 4 years ago '07        #45
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I would give the team more credit than you are giving them. Alfred Morris, the coaches, the players out there with Griffin all had a hand in helping that team get where they got to. All these QBs are good but none of them carried a team anywhere. They had great team efforts to achieve the success they did.
You can say that for the others with defenses. Redskins defense was garbage and was on pace more most passing yards given up in a season. Football has 2 sides to the ball soo how can you not see that griffin did more considering the defense. Seattle and san fran have elite defenses that allow their qbs to play differently and reduce chances, kaep aint doing sh*t with D-hall and jim haslett

sidenote, Colts gonna struggle this year, bet on it. Talent is still young as hell and people know to prepare for em now

Let's start, though, by pointing out that they were an 11-5 team that was outscored by 30 points. No team in the history of the NFL has won 11 or more games while being outscored by its competition, and the average record of a team that was outscored by 20 to 40 points across a full season since 1989 has been 7-9

Last edited by ttime236; 07-29-2013 at 12:41 PM..
 07-29-2013, 12:39 PM         #46
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colts o-line was so good too right?
 07-29-2013, 12:41 PM         #47
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nah I'm not taking anything away from a guy like Morris, or the rest of that team. However if u subtract griffin from the equation skins aren't sniffing the playoffs. Only point I was really trying to make
 07-29-2013, 12:42 PM         #48
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Vega said:
Nah I'm not taking anything away from a guy like Morris, or the rest of that team. However if u subtract griffin from the equation skins aren't sniffing the playoffs. Only point I was really trying to make
They weren't without Cousins either
 4 years ago '10        #49
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7334 7334
 Vincent Vega said:
and if Luck is off the colts, they get the 1st pick in the draft

Robert had a magical season. He'll be asked to make more downfield throws this year and not rely on the threat of the option as much. We'll see what he can really do.
 4 years ago '09        #50
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7227 7227
Rg3 fans love to say he takes care of the ball but fail to mention his nine fumbles. Counting fumbles he only has five less turnovers then luck.
 07-29-2013, 12:50 PM         #51
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theinitiAL said:
and if Luck is off the colts, they get the 1st pick in the draft

Robert had a magical season. He'll be asked to make more downfield throws this year and not rely on the threat of the option as much. We'll see what he can really do.
I agree, that's why I ranked Luck 1st
 4 years ago '04        #52
abacabb 119 heat pts119
space
space
$9,560 | Props total: 6384 6384
1. Wilson
2. RG3

3. Luck (too many INT)

4. Tannehill (Probably will have the biggest jump in the listed QBs)
5. Weeden

Wilson has the least talent at the WR and TE positions than both Luck and RG3. Makes great decisions in and out the pocket.
RG3 is not far behind him.

Last edited by abacabb; 07-29-2013 at 12:54 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12357 12357
 ttime236 said:
You can say that for the others with defenses. Redskins defense was garbage and was on pace more most passing yards given up in a season. Football has 2 sides to the ball soo how can you not see that griffin did more considering the defense. Seattle and san fran have elite defenses that allow their qbs to play differently and reduce chances, kaep aint doing sh*t with D-hall and jim haslett

sidenote, Colts gonna struggle this year, bet on it. Talent is still young as hell and people know to prepare for em now
That defense was missing several key guys and was 4th in the league in takeaways. So, yeah they gave up a ton of yards but whenever they needed stops they got them.

I understand Griffin had a good rookie year and the Skins now have some electricity again with a new face of the franchise that fans can get excited about but let's not go overboard here. Stop downplaying everything else just to build up Griffin in your argument.
 07-29-2013, 12:53 PM         #54
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
Rg3 fans love to say he takes care of the ball but fail to mention his nine fumbles. Counting fumbles he only has five less turnovers then luck.
go by fumbles LOST sir....
 4 years ago '05        #55
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1553 1553
It shouldn't be surprising that RG3 didn't throw many INTs. A sh*t ton of his throws were behind the line of scrimmage or within 7 yards. Luck threw down the field more than any other QB. His line was awful and all of his WRs besides Reggie Wayne were very young (mostly rookies).

The fact that Luck brought that team to a playoff berth is amazing to me. 7 game winning drives in the 4th quarter and overtime last year (the most since 1970). Colts will be a lot better this year. Added some veterans on defense, hopefully Bradshaw can help the running game and the OLine should be improved somewhat.

I'm glad my team has Luck but RG3 will have a great career.
 07-29-2013, 12:57 PM         #56
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
go by fumbles LOST sir....
He didn't recover all of his fumbles so someone else on his TEAM had to SAVE it FOR him
 07-29-2013, 12:58 PM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
He didn't recover all of his fumbles so someone else on his TEAM had to SAVE it FOR him
thought the definition of turnover was for the other team to obtain the ball?
 4 years ago '08        #58
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,124 | Props total: 2838 2838
 QualityRecords said:
I'm glad my team has Luck but RG3 will have a great career.

Bird and Magic of our generation to me.
 07-29-2013, 12:59 PM         #59
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
thought the definition of turnover was for the other team to obtain the ball?
Thought Griffin did everything on his OWN?
 4 years ago '07        #60
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
So pressed bout semantics smh. We talking bout impact qbs here, take ya a.ss to the Tannehill thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago