2nd year QB's Rank them n throw Kapernick in there

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2013, 12:09 PM         #21
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Luck had better stats...on a worse team...that aired it out way more...Luck DRAGGED them to the playoffs while RG3 rode his team
That's bullsh*t. I agree with you on Luck obviously but RG3 was the reason Redskins got out the cellar. That run against the Vikings in the 4th quarter to put that game out of reach made me a fan, can't front
 4 years ago '10        #22
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
Wilson last because he's short
 4 years ago '13        #23
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 tre0624 said:
Everybody know he not but the n*gga didnt even play his 1st year. this his 2nd year
No its not. He has a full extra year in his system and a full extra year of camp on these guys. Plus hes a lot older.

This his 3rd year, compare him to Newton,Dalton, Ponder, and Locker

thats his class
 4 years ago '07        #24
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$16,501 | Props total: 6169 6169
Whats those stat names. i swore luck had more yards n passing touchdowns n won 11games. The position is QB not RB yeah he had more rushing yards lol. Vick used to do that 2

Mr AirRic said:
still funny to me how everyone puts rg3 so low, even though he had the best stats out of all of them and was rookie of the year
 4 years ago '07        #25
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Stafford is younger than Kaep

Stafford>>>>> if he had that 9ers roster
 4 years ago '07        #26
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
Umm Luck did have better stats lol U talkin bout the skins picked 6th. The colts were the worst team in the league when Peyton got hurt n it wasnt close

ttime236 said:
fu*king dumbass

Skins were picking 6th in the draft for a reason. Defense finished 29th and we got a rookie running back, RG3 is the team while Kaep gets to ride a better roster. Casual fu*king fans, he really said better stats

OP with Tannehill at 1, gtfo clown

fu*k, I just realized ur that fsu stan that been spewing that bullsh*t for years. I shouldve never responded
 4 years ago '07        #27
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
See now thats half the story, u dont have a clue what u talkin bout. The roster Luck had was nowhere near the same roster Peyton had or the 2-14 year. Go online and compare Rosters the colts loss hell of people not to mention RG3 main WR Garcon. Luck played wit lik %40 rookies on the roster if not more. O-line,Tight ends,WR were almost all rookies

JCyclops said:
First division title in 13 years, but RG3 "rode" his team to the playoffs.

Only on Boxden

Meanwhile the Colts were a perennial playoff team who had a down year because of losing the gawd Peyton Manning.

Without RG the gawd we're the same 5-11 team we've always been.
 07-29-2013, 12:17 PM         #28
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:
First division title in 13 years, but RG3 "rode" his team to the playoffs.

Only on Boxden

Meanwhile the Colts were a perennial playoff team who had a down year because of losing the gawd Peyton Manning.

Without RG the gawd we're the same 5-11 team we've always been.
All you guys do is d!ckride Griffin and not give Morris any credit

Like Griffin did it all on his own
 07-29-2013, 12:18 PM         #29
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tre0624 said:
Whats those stat names. i swore luck had more yards n passing touchdowns n won 11games. The position is QB not RB yeah he had more rushing yards lol. Vick used to do that 2
its more than passing yards and TDs.. look at how luck took care of the ball? you see that he didn't right? you see that RG3 also k!lled it with his accuracy and also with his legs setting the rushing record for Rookie Qbs.. Also help that RG3 was in the top 3 in passer rating? Andrew Luck threw the ball 627 times.. would you like to do a comparison on RG3 stats if he threw the ball that many times? and TDs? INTs? come on son quit looking at the surface and dig deepr.
 07-29-2013, 12:20 PM         #30
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:

Morris was a top 5 back last year, but he didn't change the landscape of this team like RG3 did.. RG3 came in and was a leader from day one. Morris is a workhorse and i love that guy and how humble he is, but RG3 is and will ALWAYS be the more important piece.
 4 years ago '07        #31
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Cheeze said:

So which is it? Morris is a elite rb that made griffin or Morris is a overrated product of the system? Haters, pick one

Rg3 is the redskins team /thread
 07-29-2013, 12:24 PM         #32
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
Morris was a top 5 back last year, but he didn't change the landscape of this team like RG3 did.. RG3 came in and was a leader from day one. Morris is a workhorse and i love that guy and how humble he is, but RG3 is and will ALWAYS be the more important piece.
Without Morris you can't run that offense. Likewise without Griffin you can't run it either. They go hand in hand.

ttime236 said:
So which is it? Morris is a elite rb that made griffin or Morris is a overrated product of the system? Haters, pick one

Rg3 is the redskins team /thread
How am I hating? dumbass thinks cause I'm stating facts I'm hating

How do you close a thread when it's not about Griffin? my god
 4 years ago '07        #33
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
OK TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, u read deeper into it. Yo the argument u made that Luck threw 627 passes works against u. If he throws more passes of course he goin throw more int's. Your man Griffin had games where he threw 17 passes lol of course his passer rating n comp pct will look better. Look deeper

@RG3 said:
its more than passing yards and TDs.. look at how luck took care of the ball? you see that he didn't right? you see that RG3 also k!lled it with his accuracy and also with his legs setting the rushing record for Rookie Qbs.. Also help that RG3 was in the top 3 in passer rating? Andrew Luck threw the ball 627 times.. would you like to do a comparison on RG3 stats if he threw the ball that many times? and TDs? INTs? come on son quit looking at the surface and dig deepr.
 4 years ago '07        #34
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43606 43606
 ttime236 said:
they can't make up their minds
 4 years ago '13        #35
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 tre0624 said:
Umm Luck did have better stats lol U talkin bout the skins picked 6th. The colts were the worst team in the league when Peyton got hurt n it wasnt close
No we weren't. Our coach wasn't allowed to play the QB he wanted too till week 13, we tanked.
 4 years ago '07        #36
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
MORRIS A fu*kIN OVERRATED BUM LOL, NOTICE ALL RUNNING BACKS THAT PLAY WITH RUNNING QB'S ALWAYS HAVE HELLA YARDS. U CAN GO DOWN THE LIST. WITHOUT RG3 HE BE AVG

@RG3 said:
 07-29-2013, 12:28 PM         #37
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tre0624 said:
OK TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, u read deeper into it. Yo the argument u made that Luck threw 627 passes works against u. If he throws more passes of course he goin throw more int's. Your man Griffin had games where he threw 17 passes lol of course his passer rating n comp pct will look better. Look deeper
for every 34 passes Luck threw he threw a INT... RG3... 78...

His comp. pct is better because hes more accurate...
 4 years ago '07        #38
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
OK IM A COLTS FAN 2 BUT U ARE NUTZ, a colts didnt tank they were awful. look at the names on the roster dont let cause Peyton had guys nice get mistaken for good players, and Freeney missed hella games

Lucky Lucas said:
No we weren't. Our coach wasn't allowed to play the QB he wanted too till week 13, we tanked.
 07-29-2013, 12:30 PM         #39
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tre0624 said:
MORRIS A fu*kIN OVERRATED BUM LOL, NOTICE ALL RUNNING BACKS THAT PLAY WITH RUNNING QB'S ALWAYS HAVE HELLA YARDS. U CAN GO DOWN THE LIST. WITHOUT RG3 HE BE AVG
yea not responding to ANYTHING you say anymore... this right here lets me know you don't pay attention to sh*t.
 4 years ago '07        #40
tre0624 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
O really he was more accurate because he threw 2yard passes n guys broke long gains. Or ws it cause he was so fast n bought so much time all those fast a.ss wr he had got open

@rg3 said:
for every 34 passes luck threw he threw a int... Rg3... 78...

His comp. Pct is better because hes more accurate...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago