Heat scout Tim Hardaway says if Miami signs Greg Oden, they’ll win a third straight title

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
If his knees can hold up it may be possible but with the rose growing from the cracks.....
 4 years ago '06        #82
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 d2921 said:
hows tebow doing in training camp son
Damn kids are really brainwashed by ESPN into thinking that Tebow is starting for the Patriots

Oden's career is finished. Hardaway must be the most clueless scout in the league to think that a title will be won or lost on those fragile knees.
 4 years ago '07        #83
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 curlyd said:
Heat fans in here acting like Spurs didn't choke
Yeah if your a true basketball fan you can really say that the Spurs choked in game 5 but it aint about that the Heat did their thing tho
 07-30-2013, 12:12 PM         #84
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
n*gga shut da fuk up slim....i'm tired of these n*ggaz talking about Lebron is better than Kobe or Jordan. Now you n*ggaz are trying to say that the Miami heat would of beaten the Bulls.... molly is a helluva drug...and stop fukin with them bath salts

Lebron is nice...i give him that..but he is overrated and let's keep it real...Wade is that n*gga slash big brother-father image to him. That's why his a.ss ran from Cleveland to Miami. Jordan wouldl've cooked Lebron a.ss. I don't give a fuk how big or strong he is. Shiiiit Jason Terry cooked his a.ss.....i'ma heat fan myself...but damn ...humble ya self n*gga.

1990 babies
You a dumbass n*gga talking out of his a.ss. Lebron won 4 mvps and two rings and you call him overrated?

I aint the biggest lebron fan but calling him nice is an insult you twit. The n*gga is an all time great and deserves the respect.
 4 years ago '06        #85
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
i really doubt that Oden would be a factor, but in any case, that's nice of Hardaway to say that sh*t... tryna get Oden a deal and all that.. most cats wouldn't stick they neck out like that to get someone like Oden in his situation a gig..
 4 years ago '12        #86
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,502 | Props total: 1774 1774
 six1twan said:
Yeah if your a true basketball fan you can really say that the Spurs choked in game 5 but it aint about that the Heat did their thing tho
Nooo bruh the Spurs choked in Game 6.
 4 years ago '04        #87
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
oden will compensate for bosh's weakness

the heat became the big 2.5 when the spurs abused bosh with oden they back to big 3

Last edited by gh3tto; 07-30-2013 at 02:10 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #88
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 Cheeze said:
Did LeBron win the MVP the last 2 years?

Did he win the Finals MVP and a title the last 2 years?

Ring chasing but winning the MVPs in every possible category

Match ups in the playoffs will always be the difference against Miami. Hibbert was clearly the difference maker in the Indy series with how much they protected him from fouling out every game.

Basically ended? What kind of d!ckriding hater sh*t is that

I know you LA fans are SICK right now and I'm loving it
We're acting like MVPs mean he didn't join Miami to ring chase now? That just makes him Most Valuable Ringchaser. And don't act like the Spurs didn't choke at the end of Game 6 and handed them the series and momentum. But nah we're not sick. You gotta 3peat first, bi*ch. 3peat first.
 4 years ago '07        #89
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 billyloc said:
what happen to scouting and building a franchise the right way??? n*ggas just buying championships these days. the league so watered down swear
what does that even mean the right way?? Oden is a free agent isn't he? the purpose of free agency is to sign free agents isn't it? Drafting is ONE way to build a team free agency is another way trading another way why is this so hard for you people to understand the concept of "buying a championship" in a capped league is beyond retarded
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy